Who else here kind of /scared/ about Trump?

Who else here kind of /scared/ about Trump?

He's just appointed an anti-Semite from Breitbart to the White House. Do we not remember what happened last time an anti-Semite was in charge?

I'm not kidding. Trump may well become a dictator - rounding up Mexicans, wiretapping, secret police, gestapo.

He's a danger, and he has the fucking nuclear launch codes. This is a man who can't HELP but hit back when someone insults him. How do you think he'd react if, say, Russia shot down a US jet, or even if Putin sleighted him?

The guy is NUTS.

sounds good to me

Fuck Obama and fuck the jews.

You know where you are, right?

fpbp

Good

You are on pol man we want this, fuck off ahmed

Explain to me how this is a bad thing.

You're right, new reddit friend.

May be you should beat Emperor Trump to the punch and just hang yourself before all that bad stuff happens.

You should ask your liberal, muslim and gay friends to match you as well.

The people are his new clients and he is a business man.

I'm scared he will get sick of winning, you fucking cuck!

no one except huge faggots like you

>He's a danger, and he has the fucking nuclear launch codes.

Not an argument. George Bush invaded two fucking countries for little to no reason, and still didnĀ“t even come close to using nukes. And Donald isn't even pro-war.

Turkey shot down that russian jet then executed the pilot
Russia didnt do anything
However suddenly tourism stopped then a coup happened

Donna Brazil has been found out that she gave Hillary questions in advance so your pic is slightly problematic. And if Russia shot down a us fighter there really is justification for any recourse by the us government

He'll hopefully appoint Milo as press secretary to balance this out.

>Trump didn't put effort into the debate and was still on par

Do people think before making these cartoons

An anti-semite? This is a good thing. How fucking ignorant are you?

damn I am so glad Trump won

wouldn't want that hag that needs an entire library to make simple statements, because they are all lies

And nothing wrong with rounding up illegals

Sage in all fields

Wtf I hate Trump now

>He's just appointed an anti-Semite from Breitbart to the White House. Do we not remember what happened last time an anti-Semite was in charge?

>I'm not kidding. Trump may well become a dictator - rounding up Mexicans, wiretapping, secret police, gestapo.

Stop, stop. I'm going to cum.

> people actually think she was preparing for the debate

I guess memorizing what other people have told you to say after being leaked the questions is technically preparing but that image is wholly inaccurate

>George Bush invaded two fucking countries for little to no reason

That makes no sense no matter what Bush you are talking about.

God I hope so. Watching the world burn is the goal.

>Obama had the NSA and no one demanded he dismantle it or accused him of being a Hitler style dictator
>Trump gets in and is immediately painted as such since he'll have access to the same things as Obama

2/10 I replied

Hillary debate prep consisted of her staff preparing it for her and having it approved by George Soros before she even looked at it. In fairness, the Trump side in the OP pic is on point.

>implying the Clintons haven't been the dictators for the past couple decades
Everything you fear from Trump has been done already by the Clintons

>anti-Semite

excellent

>war argument

Hillary was prepping people for a war with Russia by blaming her email leaks and a bunch of other shit on them. The no-fly-zone would have definitely started conflict.

Having established that Trump is the better option for preventing war, I actually have hope for him. He's strengthening bonds with Russia and is generally opposed to meddling in affairs that don't concern the American people. The one thing we can expect from him is more military focus on ISIS. Perhaps not a full on war, but at least strategic bombings.

The latter. No good reason to invade Iraq or Afghanistan besides faulty evidence

Nice facebook post

If she forgot they could just send the answers to her earpiece

>The latter. No good reason to invade Iraq or Afghanistan besides faulty evidence

Afghanistan? Really. Did you miss when terrorists trained with the blessing of the Taliban government of Afghanistan attacked the WTC?

>rounding up Mexicans, wiretapping, secret police, gestapo.

Obama has been doing this for 8 years.

That was the Saudi's fault, the US and Taliban got along with each other for a long time before a Saudi terrorist with Saudi funding decided to enlist some Afghanis, then run to Pakistan.

He's not gonna do jack shit. The federal government may have more power than before but states still rule supreme

>I'm not kidding. Trump may well become a dictator - rounding up Mexicans, wiretapping, secret police, gestapo.

Where does one go to join the death squads?

So...what is the issue?

As long as he's practical about it and only does it to the illegals/criminals what is the issue?