Show is absolutely terrible in every single aspect

>show is absolutely terrible in every single aspect
>people still love it because of the waifufag premise alone
Hmm

What kinda are you smoking ? Cause you tripping .

>"I think it's bad so everyone else has to"
>"If you don;t follow my opinion you're a waifufag"
You're a special brand of retarded

I bet you can't even list why you hate it without memes and buzzwords

Waifufag shaming is by far the most cancerously tumblr thing this board has been trying to push lately. Not that the rest of your points aren't completely shit either.

Normalfags think waifu means any cute 2D girl you find cute and like

>Waifufag shaming is by far the most cancerously tumblr thing this board has been trying to push lately.
>Tumblr
>Lately

Loudhouse is fun and cute!
it's shit without savino tho

Season 3 was mostly produced with savino's approval. We won't see episodes without savino until late season 3 or season 4 if that happens.

Isn't it nothing but fartjokes and pedobait?

>fartjokes
Happened only once

>Pedobait
No

it's so much more.

There are plenty of fart jokes, what are you talking about?

>poo poo

Isn't that the modus operandi for most for the bait on this board, though?

>Not seeing the absolute beauty and adorableness that is Leni Loud

>pedobait
No shut up, we just blame Misha for all pedo posting :^)

Literal perfect pure cinnamon.roll

If you're older than 20 and waifu a fictional character that's fucking sad
If you're older than 20 and waifu a character on the Loud House you need to be shot in the head
The show thrives because it feels like a cartoon, OP. I find it refreshing when stacked up against things like Adventure Time or The Regular Show, which are essentially stoner filler, and shows like Steven Universe, which wants to be anime.
Like O.K. KO, this is a cartoon that loves being a cartoon. It's great

OP confirmed for being a fucking idiot. The episodes featuring the sisters or parents are hilarious, the main problem of this show is its unecesary focus on lincoln and his annoying black friend.

>this is a cartoon that loves being fetish fuel*
ftfy
anyone who denies this, after seeing the pages and pages of the eddie puss comics savino did before making the show, then looking at stuff like space invader, and the whole situation of 5 older post-pubescent sisters and a boy right on the cusp of puberty is just lying to themselves.

Lincoln is the main protagonist. Focus on him and the friends he has on the side is only to be expected.

I like it because its a well written Slice of life and I love these kind of shows.

I only watched the first episode and what turned me off the most was just how much it DIDN'T revel in being a cartoon. It never did anything that couldn't have been done easily with live action, from the setting, to the plot, to the characters. It felt like one of those live action Nick or Disney shows about kids doing shit of little importance, it was horribly boring.

Never go to /trash/, then.

No its not, the show is about his sisters, the amount of episodes featuring his dull ass and that spergy cowardly sod clyde is inexcusable

If you want to watch a cartoon that loves being a cartoon watch TTG, not yet another sitcom.

It has the energy and asthetics of a cartoon, and occasionally does rather cartoonish things, but then again that could be said even for the live action Disney and Nick shows, so make of that what you will. All you need to know is that it's good unlike those shows.

utterly generalizing an entire show by calling it bad as a blaknet statement.

>the assblasted furfag from /trash/ is still so mad that /tlhg/ isn't banned he came to Sup Forums to complain

It's a family show, but the intention was always initially about how Lincoln survived in such a large family, not necessarily the sisters themselves. That has obviously changed drastically as the show has gone on, but you have to remember the roots.

its ironic, you take this shit way too seriously.

Everyone one /trash/ hates loud house

>REEEE PEDOS REEEEE
yeah yeah but you can't have /tlhg/ without the occasional loli :^)

It's fun, yes, but it does have some 'ehh' moments.

What other shows do you enjoy that are like that?

Isn't that just Sup Forums in general?

In more than a few was, yeah.

wait, are there people in this thread that are like... actually not familiar with the show or something?
this seemed like a shitposting thread to me, that was only going to be filled with people from the general, and people that wanted to complain about the general.

The ads showcased all the sisters, you have to be delusional to think the wacky sisters werent the main focus

I did say the premise of the show was about how Lincoln survived in a large family, so showcasing that family is obviously a must.

All the girls and lincoln were the main focus

>the amount of episodes featuring his dull ass
Go away sullivan

sullivan sucks, because he likes clyde: the worst character in the show.
however, he did writel ike 3-4 great episodes.
including one of the best ones in the series: no laughing matter.
where luan gets bullied so hard by everyone in her family she goes into a suicidal depression and gives up all hope and plans on ending it all.
seeing her spirit crushed, and her soul torn in half made me really happy, because luan is the fucking worst and deserved it.

The sisters were supposed to be the main thing that attracted viewers. I dont understand why savino focused so much on lincoln, he was so boring and unfunny
All of his episodes are shit, why would you think i would like that hack?

Im gld you hate ckyde too, but hating luan proves you are subhuman scum that needs to be sterilized

I watched an episode of this show and it was very mean spirited. I didn't like it

>Nr. 1 show with it's target audience
>"B-b-buh I don't like it!"
Most adults don't, it's a very childish show with kiddie writing and humor. All it has to offer an adults is some cute girls and a good joke once in a blue moon. But neakbeard faggots like you or sophisticated adults like me not liking it doesn't make it a bad show.

>I dont understand why savino focused so much on lincoln, he was so boring and unfunny
Maybe to you, but many episodes that have lincoln paired with another sister are excellent. Face it, lincoln is just as much of a focus on the show as the sisters are because most of the sister epsides also have lincoln as part of the main focus.

Fuck off with yoru blatant false flag

>blatant false flag
It's just my opinion of the show. Calm down. You can still like the show if I don't like it

>being a luanfag.
you deserve the pain you get, faggot.

>it was very mean spirited
Anyone who says that is always pretending to be mr enter, fuck off

If you so obviously don't like the main protagonist of the show, that's fine.

which one

One problem with lincoln is that the writers don't know what to do with him and even worse two writers, sullivan who doesn't know how to write and karla who doesn't even put any effort into lincoln keep getting the lincoln centric episodes. Thankfully, many episodes that have lincoln with another sister are still great and some of the most heartwarming moments in the show.

Loud House?

I like the episodes where lincoln is with a sister, but he shouldnt get so much focus, especislly with so many sisterlite episodes

I don't even know who that is, so I can't pretend to be him

The mc wanted to get some new cereal so he offers to do the grocery budgeting and shopping. All of his sisters come along and cause a ruckus in the store and add things to his grocery list that make him unable to get his cereal. At the end, they get him is cereal, but for most of the episode, I felt bad bad him rather than being amused at his sisters' antics.

t. Mr. Enter

It's kinda a fun to show to watch if you think that lincoln is literally savino, how he descended into the madness of being a molester.

>but he shouldnt get so much focus
He deserves the occasional episode to himself. He's a main character just as much as the sisters are. He's not some secondary like clyde is. If anyone should be removed it's clyde because fuck clyde

He should only get episodes where hes paired with another sister, and not nearly as many episodes with just him and clyde

>not nearly as many episodes with just him and clyde
Well I agree with you on that. That jew sullivan keeps forcing him in when he's not needed and should have been removed a long time ago.

ehh, that ones shit, all sullivan episodes are shit except like 5

She usurps the best moments in episodes she appears in

>The mc wanted to get some new cereal so he offers to do the grocery budgeting and shopping. All of his sisters come along and cause a ruckus in the store and add things to his grocery list that make him unable to get his cereal. At the end, they get him is cereal, but for most of the episode, I felt bad bad him rather than being amused at his sisters' antics.
It's a karla episode, what did you expect? There was zero reason the entire family should have been at the supermarket except maybe lori but no, karla felt the need to shove them all in there. For fucks sake karla this episode was complete garbage

toads adn tiaras wasn't written by either of them, wetta and crowley are my favorites, just about every episode they write i like.

Thankfully it seems they wrote out clyde

You have to understand that there's a lot of false flagging and shitposting when it comes to mr enter who's an autist that bitches about shit he shouldn't care about. It's not as bad as Sup Forums but it gets pretty bad at times.

This is Carol. Say something nice to her.

It's mediocre as fuck, but it has its moments of awesome and genius - something a lot of other shows like it made in current gen lack in comparison.

Also...

>Anything focusing on the sisters (regardless of whether you like them or not) >>>>>>> Anything focusing on Lincoln and his milquetoast faget nigga friend; FACT.

Awesome because I want lincoln to be written more and better and see how he grows with his sisters. Sadly there is a certain population from tumblr that really don't like lincoln but their opinions don't matter so it's all good

>Anything that focus on the sisters plus lincoln (regardless of whether you like them or not >>>>>>> Anything focusing on the sisters (regardless of whether you like them or not) >>>>>>> Anything focusing on Lincoln and his milquetoast faget nigga friend; FACT.

True. So fucking true.

FUCK TUMBLR.

Lots more people hate/dont like lincoln that arent from tumblr, user. But yeah, id like to see him progress so maybe i can actually like his character

fuck off carol poster she is still a non-character, who got 3 lines of dialouge. and is a flavor of the week you will forget about by friday

oldest kid act like baby , youngest kid act like full grow adult . and all of these children dont have future .

>Lots more people hate/dont like lincoln that arent from tumblr, user
If people who don't like lincoln aren't from tumblr, where do they come from then

can't wait for friday and 'city slickers', when we see ronnie anne get deported by DRUMPF for good this time, not just moved away 3 hours :^)

This friday is a lincoln episode and a pop pop episode. I think that city slickers episode will finally give us a good lincoln lori episode where they're actually working together for once

They are just random people, they dont have to come from anywhere. Lots of people on Sup Forums hate lincoln

>Lots of people on Sup Forums
Funny how it's usually the ones who act the most tumblrish have a dislike of lincoln. I guess it's just a mere conicidence that the most tumblr infested board has those who dislike lincoln just happen to be acting like tumblr.

What exactly would those moments be, exactly? I like the show, but I can’t think of anything particularly inspired that would cause you to say such a thing.

>there are people here who unironically deny that people on Sup Forums follow certain cartoons just because they want to fuck the characters

Sure is new in here.

But tumblr likes Lincoln, though.

You know the part of tumblr I'm talking about

I haven’t found them thus far, if that’s what you mean. I only ever seen hate for him here, and even then I’m sure 90% is just bait.

Not really My 3 Nephews love the shit out of the show, mostly because of Lincolns dealing with similar school or sibling related aspects, and they prefer it over any other show airing right now, again the like I've said before in many of these type of threads the target audience are children under 13 not autistic man children fucks like you OP

You could argue the ones who hate lincoln the most are the /r9k/ types. Ironically /r9k/ types infest /tlhg/ as well. If it really is /r9k/ you can safely disregard everything they think.

Yeah, that seems a bit more believable than it being from tumblr

There are a lot of /r9k/ types who watch LH. Guess this is as close to women as they're going to get.

Yeah they're more obnoxious than the yurifags from /u/ who hate any male character in any show they watch

Oh boy! Another fucking april fools day episode that will mary sue luan into a super genius. Which writer gets the honor of writing this abomination, I just gotta know

Not really. It's just that /tlhg/ isn't as active anymore. Most people who frequented the threads left. There's only 30 or so people who regularly post on tlh threads anymore most left after the savino thing and shitposters chased away the rest. And most of those shitposters are r9k autists.

Before the savino scandal and this recent hiatus you'd hardly see anyone seriously hate Lincoln except for a few grumbles here and there about bad writing

Fuck you, the other two april fools episodes where among the best

I havent acted like tumblr at all, stop trying to defend your awful character by making up badeless claims for a scapegoat

>The one where luan made the completely improbable plan to build an entire fake camp and entire fake motel and managed to have their car break down right at the perfect time to lay out perfectly timed pranks is a good episode
>That's not mary sue at all you guise

This is entirely something tumblr would say

>Luan
>Isn't admired by the other characters except the father sometimes
>Only competent in making jokes and pranks, nothing else
>Not attractive
>In no way perfect
>The family goes out of their way to avoid her at all costs on April Fools and even turn the tables against her and succeed in doing so in the 2nd April Fools episode
>The above points go against the very definition of what a Mary Sue is
>This is somehow a Mary Sue according to some faggot on Sup Forums
Kill yourself.

This right here ladies and gentlemen is the level of mental gymnastics required to justify Fool's Paradise, absolutely pathetic