Someone Please Explain This Shit

I really don't understand this, the state is almost entirely red. Explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sfgate.com/news/education/article/13-cases-of-mumps-now-confirmed-at-SUNY-New-Paltz-10607819.php
youtu.be/S4yGPkFoDEk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most people live in the blue areas of the state. Therefor more people voted Democrat.

The niggers, cucks, fags, and all the other degenerates in the larger cities voted for the cunt.

Upstate New York is pretty white and very, very poor. Ski resorts are pretty fun though.

This is some coon shit, I hate my state

Why is it that we have to explain what population density is to other Americans this frequently? Holy fuck, you faggots are dumb.

New York has 19.5 million people and 10 million of them live in the NYC metro area, another ~750k live in the next 4 biggest cities of Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, and Syracuse. all the Blue counties have a decent sized city except Clinton county up north. Clinton county is home to the University of Plattsburgh which makes up a large percentage of the counties population when classes are in session

this is why we have an electoral college

wow NY is just 59% dem? So only commiefornia is as shit as I thought.

NY could legit turn red

They rigged the Rochester polls + there's a fuck ton of illegals here.

>What is population density
The farmer with 100 acres gets the same vote as the hipster in his 200 square foot apartment
Common Core education is letting our youth down.
Sad!

And incredibly sheltered. They do not comprehend what it means to live in the modern civilization. A city like New York is so densely populated and the overwhelming economic engine of this country.

Im just glad my county is red, no degenerates here

if Trump was able to convince our current mayor, commonly known as Comrade Bill De Blasio, to end sanctuary city practices and we wee able to de brown NYC to a small extent it would definitely help. Buffalo is pretty rust belt so and westchester county is a mix of hwhite suburbs and the vibrant community of yonkers NY

I live in Chautauqua County and voted trump. Puerto Ricans are ruining this county. Welfare leeches.

Popped into the /tg/ upset to see ulster county blue, but not as blue as it was in 2012

North of the Hudson Valley, yes.

Westchester, Putnam, Orange and Dutchess counties are in the top 0.0001% for wealth on the planet. Per capita the wealthiest place to live, period.

The city and Albany together are roughly 15,000,000 people, almost all lefty retards. More than half the entire state's population live there. That's why she won New York and liberals always will. Reagan was the only President to ever flip New York on it's ass.

WTF plattsburgh I thought you were red too

>mfw Syracuse not even on the fucking map

Ayyyy lmao

>towns hosting SUNY schools
>red

MIGHTY KEK.

Potsdam? Canton?

If you'll look to the southwest of the NYC dot, you'll see the tiny bit of red that is based Staten Island.

That's why the rest of this libcuck-infested city hates us.

Where you at, friend? Westerleigh here.

Potsdam also has a SUNY school except smaller than Plattsburgh & without the medical branch or reasonable quality archive

Not a chance because NYC being an urban area has so many people who are not retarded.

New York Cuckity. Also Buffalo fucked up this time around, Erie county usually goes red.

I hate this fucking state.

There's a lot of illegal in upstate by too. Not just sanctuary cities.

yeah I know it has a SUNY school, I could take 30 minutes and take a picture for you

Ironically, there have been 'hate crimes' there upsetting the blacks and leftists. My school, if you know you schools, is mostly white and male. No such thing has happened here :)

Probably a hoax anyway, they're so fucking gullible

It doesn't matter anymore, we won!

m.sfgate.com/news/education/article/13-cases-of-mumps-now-confirmed-at-SUNY-New-Paltz-10607819.php

Shit-town, right on the south shore. Tottenville, born and raised.
What high school d'you go to?

East Amherst hosts UB, best goddamn republicans around.

And Fredonia.

Surprised that saying woman is now sexist.

im from one of the blue counties upstate. nothing but popular tourist destinations in all of those blue counties

Tthat blue part on the island at the bottom is where everyone lives?

the amount of people from my graduating class from HS that go to UB is staggering. One of the 'Tired of anti white propaganda?' was put up there and a good friend made a FB post about it

I lol'd

What exactly does NYC contribute economically? Services? Aka stuff that isn't real. Just a bunch of overpaid phonies buying overpriced shit and living in overpriced homes contributing nothing of value to society other than "services" which is a jewish concept through and through because kikes don't work and NYC is full of them

suny new paltz is 20 minutes from me, ive been at that college before. i damn them all to hell

In Rochester the vote scanners kept acting faulty and people didn't have to show ID. Which is different from what it used to be. They likely rigged Buffalo and Rochester.

It's a shame, too. New Paltz is a nice little town. Cute girls.

Some areas have more people living in them than others
This is not a difficult concept you fucking numskull

I'm more concerned with hippy liberal parents refusing to vaccinate their kids and they wind up with mumps...even more concerned HOW those students were matriculating without proof of vaccinations.

Troubling...

More or less. That's 4/5 boroughs of NYC.

It's why we have the electoral...?

Services? You got to be fucking kidding me. You are so ignorant about the global economy.

There are a lot of illegals working the farms in upstate NY, you fucking idiot.

I hate who I have to share this fucking state with. The cucks in Albany & NYC have decided that nobody else in the state is allowed to have any fun guns at all. Make NYC its own state please

most technology companies you've ever heard of have development offices in new york

I live in Erie county (Buffalo) and I'm somewhat shocked to see it blue desu. The actual city of Buffalo is the only real blue part of the county thanks to the inner city nigs, rest of the county all you saw was Trump signs and support

More mowing lawns, doing construction labor and working fast food than on farms.

Land area doesn't mean shit

>Tomkins County
I remember my time at Cornell - massive faggotry.
I wish I had been there Wednesday to see the faces on all those special snowflakes.

I live in Niagara county, its a 30 minute drive to the nearest chain store, and everyone in my sleepy town of 6k white people are blood red. I listen to a NYC based podcast, not about politics in the slightest, and the host is basically on the verge of tears, assuring his listeners that he will never stand for hatred and bigotry.

The cities are states unto themselves, totally detached from reality and those who have seen trees in their lifetime, and there are so much more of them than us. It would be sad if it weren't so terrifying.

Look friend.

Do you see those dots?

Those dots represent cities. The letters above the dots spell out the name of the cities.

Those are the largest cities in that state. That is why they have dots.

As such, those dots can sway the vote for the state by virtue of their populations.

Now go to bed, it's nap time.

>Anti-Trump protests on my way to class on Friday

SUNY New Paltz is thoroughly cucked.

Good, it doesn't deserve to be. How the fuck do you lose one the largest providers to your economy (Carrier) to NAFTA, then vote against the guy would makes part of his campaign to get rid of it?

Fucking dumbasses.

t. Ex-upstate resident

Explain to me then. Explain how the working people of NYC contributing to our economic output aren't just service providers. What kind of actual real labor do they do? This is not a joke post. Think before you post if you decide to reply because if it can be considered a service like shipping then I am going to say it's a service.

Notice how the spaces that are blue are the big cities? NYC by ITSELF is half of the whole states population, It;s not hard to fucking comprehend.

New York City.

NY has a lot of smart people

i live in the same town as suny ulster. nothing there. new paltz is the closest liberal safe heaven, woodstock being close behind but woodstock has no college in it

Not as bad or pathetic as Occupy Poughkeepsie.

The offspring of the 1% protesting their mommy's and daddy's.

youtu.be/S4yGPkFoDEk

According to bumblefuck Trump supporters cities are cesspools--not isolated communities of uneducated racists.

That do actual development? NYC? Really not Silicon Valley but NYC? They have offices and headquarters where their execs "work" and don't do any actual work other than the usual worthless bullshit and "services" that we see in the business world.

>that pic

play of the game.

i know multiple artificial intelligence research labs in nyc. i don't know about other technologies because that's not my area

if you say something ridiculous like artificial intelligence is a "service" because the only example you can think of is some phone shit then i will laugh

IBM has factories all over New York. They built Watson a few towns over from where I live.

>NYC population 8.5 million
>NY state population 19 million

Wow that was hard

Also Vassar college has a very advanced robotics program.

There's Corning, my hometown

All our minorities are pretty much educated scientists so they aren't a problem, because of Sullivan Park

But that's not NYC

>upstate new york is poor

stop, please..... sides...

Can someone explain to my WHY exactly bigger cities tend to vote democrat?

What is it about cities?

>That do actual development? NYC? Really not Silicon Valley but NYC?
yes? virtually every large technology company has multiple R&D offices. it makes no sense to concentrate them all in one city because then you lose hiring opportunities in other cities. why the fuck wouldn't you plop down an R&D office on the east coast where there are numerous top-tier STEM schools that you can hire from directly?

If it doesn't involve physical labor it is a service? You are currently using a computer and connected to the internet. Do you not live in the 21st century? Shipping of physical goods--LOGISTICS--doesn't contribute to GDP as much as it provides the energy--its more like gasoline to the engine of productivity that is NYC and its "services" and you'd call everything done by highly-educated most competitive professionals in the world.

People are forced to live around a diverse group of people, learn about their cultures and wind up enjoying it. I love foreigners food, that's about it.

It's not that liberals all flock to big cities, it's that big cities make people liberal

New Paltz is full of degenerate leftists. It's where woodstock took place, after all.

literally everything. an intense number of major corporations are located in New York, from media to insurance to tech. Also a disproportionate number of creatives live there.

No one lives in the red squars except about 3 and halfe trailer trashes

New York or NYC? I'm talking about the Ashkenazi shithole city itself

I am starting to think it has to do with ((education)) in big cities?

Whole lot of unpleasant and self-righteous people living in close proximity want more say in what their neighbors do.

But... Upstate is best state! ( ._.)

Bethel in Sullivan County is where Woodstock took place, and still takes place. Woodstock was then populated by the degenerate hippy millionaire scum afterwards.

tl;dr US needs a secondary electoral college on a state level

This. Education makes you empathetic and treat others like actual humans

>the hudson valley is upstate

He means the actual upper half of New York

You can't possibly be this sheltered. Google has a major tech campus in the heart of Manhattan. Your assumptions are so off base and come straight from nowhere.

Well fair enough then that I did not know. But my original point that services of all sorts is what contributes to their economic output still stands because it's a fact.

You cannot expect millions of rude ashkenazi psychopaths to actually perform anything resembling real labor

Votes are allocated to people, not to square metres of land

60 miles north of the city. More jews live in upstate New York factually speaking. They have all their yeshivas and bungalo colonies all over the Catskills.

The poorest town in ALL of America is exclusively Jewish. Here's a link for knowledge.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

cities are necessarily very multi-cultural. so not only are there more minorities, but city dwellers are more likely to have relationships with minorities that they care about. conversely, city dwellers are less likely to have had their jobs impacted by globalization.

so basically, they care about their issues as intensely as you care about your issues, but their issues are different. what's frustrating is that these issues aren't contradictory and there isn't a very good reason we couldn't have e.g. a socially liberal anti-globalization party. i think a lot of people here would vote for that party

The problem is teaching people to have empathy and treat others like actual humans who do not deserve such treatment based on their horrible actions.

What the fuck are you talking about. In NYC you barely see or speak to your neighbors. You are making the kind of assumptions a kid in Sudan makes about life in America like the streets are paved with gold, but the exact opposite.

>The poorest town in ALL of America is exclusively Jewish.

Is that including Native American reservations? Because I find that hard to believe

They drive like shit

Fuck man I swear one was reading while driving

Exposure to other cultures.

This nigga knows what's up
t. Saratoga County

>tfw kiryas joel is in your town

The easiest way to redpill anyone on jews.