What should be done about Kasich? On Wednesday morning, after Trump's victory...

What should be done about Kasich? On Wednesday morning, after Trump's victory, he cancelled his planned speech on Thursday. He was obviously going to try to bring some attention to his tardy neo-con politics, probably calling it "nu-conservatism" and trying to act like he's the real Republican leader

This gluttonous slimy fuck didn't even honour his pledge and endorse Trump, he went off and tried to plot his own rise by betting on a Trump loss with his scheduled speech. What a fucking disgrace of a man this is.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/major-gop-presidential-candidate-took-588375-george-soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=KqPp4z-Dm5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this pizza stuffing fuckface

he wanted to betray us all

Kasich is funded by George Soros. Sauce incoming

eggroll deepthroating judas faggot

I hate this guy. The only reason for not backing Trump was because he thought he wasn't going to win and he didn't want him to. Just because he himself wanted to run again in 2020, what a traitor.

pickle sucking bastard

Trump won by double digits in Ohio. I think he needs to face a primary opposition!

>BOOM
>SOROS CONNECTION
thepoliticalinsider.com/major-gop-presidential-candidate-took-588375-george-soros/

You can't make this shit up. He was a Soros plant.

I'd say get him out of politics and give him a show on the food network

guy is a RINO aligned with Bloomberg. I hope he fades into obscurity.

Hang this faggot. Potatoe head mealy mouth mother fucker

makes sense why he stuck in the race all that time despite no one even liking him, he was just soros' guy to suicide bomb ohio and stop Trump from getting enough delegates

stayed in months longer than rubio and still ended up with less delegates than him

this grease gurgling dickmaggot was trying to hijack the republican party for his handler soros

hope he burned the roof of his soros dicksucking mouth on this soup

youtube.com/watch?v=KqPp4z-Dm5w

just more globalist neocon filth

I love that we carried Ohio by 8.5% without the support of that gluttonous traitor.

Damn, who is taking all those pictures?

he did all his media engagement while stuffing his face at restaurants on the campaign trail so theres probably hundreds if not thousands of these

>leaf

So you're holding him to his pledge to vote for Trump but you weren't going to hold Trump to accepting the election outcome?

5 days have passed and you're still salty. Enjoy your next 4 years of saltiness.

no but I'll watch Kasich eat your ass out while my boy Pence hooks you both up to the tens unit for being faggots

Enjoy your few weeks until he's impeached, or until Hillary is picked in the electoral vote.

It's funny that you actually believe that. The next 4 years is going to be miserable for you.

Kasich was the best Republican on that entire stage. I don't know why you autistic shits had such a hard time seeing it.

You stupid faggots would have chosen Jeb over Kasich.

They're not actually. If Hillary doesn't get it then when Trump and Pence are impeached then Ryan will lead.

Why the fuck does he eat like that?

because he's a soros-funded scumbag with no manners or sense

He's trying to show he's a bad man with bad manners. He's so cool he can do that.