There is no racism against whites!

With all this Trump shit, y'all need to learn what racism is. There is no racism against whites, when a group of whites attack a white person, it's not racism. Non-whites have no privilege or power like white racists.

Watch and get educated.

youtube.com/watch?v=bY5bqYANjqo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
docs.google.com/document/d/18Cg1pbmweTShaRXd2Kwkj_6rq4wAa3AgSysCwcwi_yA/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really makes you think

I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers - foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders I was made to speak their language. With each new post my masters changed along with the words they made me speak. With each change - I changed too. My thoughts, personality, How I saw right and wrong... Words Can Kill.

>when a group of whites attack a white person, it's not racism.

obviously I meant when a black attack a white person

>when a black attack a white person
its call a polar bear hunt

but that isn't racism, that is prejudice

Which one of you niggers did this?

No difference, you are just playing word games.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

A black neckbeard, eh? I bet Soros bred them for the imminent Cyber Riots.

new cringe copypasta, faggot?

Completely warped attempt to change language and the definitions of words by sociology teachers who self identify as marxists.

I cannot wait to kill all you brown SHIT PEOPLE.

WE WILL TORTURE YOU TO DEATH

This is the reason why Trump is the POTUS now, this why people voted for him.
I hope they enjoy their worst nightmare.

This is why America and Trump are racist, y'all don't even see it because you're blind.

Don't stop being woke, we need all the support we can get.

You dont even know where your definition of racism comes from and who originated it. You are a sheep.

This

Dismiss it but I'm dead serious bud

>Leaf

I'm a Christian and this is cringy as fuck.

Delete your account

>nose ring
>literally pubes instead of beard

Talk about a fuckface.

all you can do it make fun of people? pathetic

As if your bullshit deserves more than an ad hominem.

you lost the argument

Just because you say something, doesn't make it true.

Denying white racism is white racism.

Man, it's scary to think that some people actually believe this non sense.

But then, some colleges are indoctrination centers and their "careers" mental gymnastics camps.

>the truth is crazy

You fucking niggs just refuse to accept that YOU create the very racism that you rail against. YOU make us hate your kind. It has nothing to do with your skin color, you stupid shit. It has everything to do with how you savage pavement apes behave and act. You trash every neighborhood you move into, you're parasitic welfare leeches, you despise education, you glorify violence and bloodshed, you're dishonest and always looking for ways to scam and steal, your race is BY FAR the most violent and animalistic (crime statistics prove this), and you contribute absolutely NOTHING to the betterment of society. Your race is a DISEASE to be eradicated.

Racism against whites exist.

Watch this and learn:
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

>I accept a redefinition of "racism" that only includes white people
>if you reject my revision of your language, you need to be (((educated)))

Ok.

Could stop with the cultural appropriation, please?

There is no such thing because all culture derives from the first Africans.

>this is what they're teaching children

This will be stopped. :)

>"a person who hates a group of people based on the color of their skin isn't racism- that's prejudice." - this guy
>look up "racism" definition
>"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race"

These people are arguing based on the core belief that they've successfully changed the definition the word "racism." No one seems to point this out whenever I watch left vs right debates.

I'm trying to start a movement for black people to get them out of their perpetual victim mentality.

Would like all of your thoughts, opinions, and criticisms.

Early draft of the manifesto can be found here:

docs.google.com/document/d/18Cg1pbmweTShaRXd2Kwkj_6rq4wAa3AgSysCwcwi_yA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance!

They don't understand that their bubble isn't reality.

Saying there is no racism against whites is racism against whites.

Fuck you and your shit tier dune coon religion.

There isn't, there is only prejudice which doesn't come close to having the same effect as racism.

It's called racism because it means to be negative towards a race for being that race. It's not called blackism, or pocism, or mexicanism. It's called racism. Because it means race. And white is a race. Being negative and insulting someone for being white, is racism. If you don't like the word, then use a different word, not try to change the definition of a word to fit your feelings.

>I'm still pretending that my cultural appropriation and redefinition of a white language is valid

But we don't care.

>there is only prejudice

So I guess those countries where the white man has little to no influence do not have the ability to be racist against whites.

Damn Zimbabwe, guess when you shit on all the whites after you had power that was not racism, even though racism apparently means predjuduce + power.

This is really making me think.

legit question: are you the guy in the video? you seem to have the same ideas. the video even has under 301 views.

whatever definition of "racism" has been shoved down your throat is objectively wrong. it's been molded to benefit an ideology that accomplishes nothing other than to shift the blame on any shortcomings your life may have on another group of people. if you don't think that's a toxic way of thinking then you're past the point of no return unfortunately.

looks good

>y'all
stopped reading there. learn some proper grammer you monkey

I bought a car two years ago. The first salesman was white. I didn't like the dude so I sought out a different one at the same dealership. My new sales guy was a nigger. I liked this nigger and bought the car from him, NOT the white fagget I started with. WHEN I FOUND OUT THE WHITE GUY HALF THE COMMISSION I WAS REALLY PISSED. I wanted the nigger to get all the commission money. I personally like black people. I also understand that black's are violent and criminal. White can be racist without active or passive efforts to screw niggers over.

he's been posting it in every thread for the last 2 hours.

You have anymore stories?