youtube.com/watch?v=K4DTaSU4ZaU
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hilltop Ski resort
>Hilltop
>Hill
>Hillary

Nice try Shill

CAN YOU SEE MT EVERST FROM YOUR HOUSE? IS THE VIEW BLOCKED BY K2? EXACTLY, NOT FLAT.

You need to stop asking questions, also delete this thread.

Probably because for it to freeze over it would take more than 24 hours.

You just took rare to a new level, holy fuck.
Thought it was the new French flag at first.

>still believing Trump will be president

Well if it isn't Proxy Kuck

thanks - someone rational

Flat as Fuck

Better than

A

FUCKING

ASUKEK

>Fuckin' gravity, how do they work?

omg i love you thxxx!
also, earth is flat /thread

Nope, Proxy King. The only person to post with PK and an Antarctica flag. Every super rare you see, check for PK.

The moon is over 200,000 miles from Earth. I can see the moon clearly. China is over 7,000 miles and yet I can't see it. The Earth is a globe.

>SeekYeshua YHWH
seeya!

You niggas really believe this crazy shit?

Thanks, Santa.

>Distance from sun causes seasons and not angle of the sun in the sky
Mong

Flat as Fuck ...

Asuka a best, I wouldn't expect a pleb such as yourself to understand that though.

OH BOY ANOTHER FLAT-EARTH SHILL THREAD

have you even seen gravity? that's like the religious argument "we don't see god, but we see his works"

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” So God made the **VAULT** and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning

There is no vacuum, the atmosphere stretches to infinity. Read up on Boltzmann theory and get back to me you middle age peasant.

>the fuck is an atmosphere

You can't explain the coriolis effect that we see on a flat plane, hence, it's a sphere.

Bait as fuck, no one is this fucking stupid.

Asuka is garbage.

Rei is the best.

i cant see gravity but i sure as hell can feel it so thats where your analogy falls flat

What is gravity

Trump is getting cucked and the earth is flat.

deal with it

Wtf I hate curves now

God, You're the worst.

Gravity is classified as a theory

>What are elliptical orbits

Earth has an atmosphere you tard

Prove its wrong then

waves...
gravity and van allen radiation belts
not understanding specific heat capacity

In science a theory is an model of something that is proven and well validated by experiment. It doesn't mean something hypothetical.

Can someone describe how air travel/routes works on a flat Earth?

Jump off a building, since its just a theory you'll be fine

> Water will always find its flatness
> Cannot be curved
U traded m8?

>dat image resolution
These thread are not worth a reply but

>It's an "The earth is flat and you're a sheep if you don't believe me" episode

he is.

Yes.

The earth being flat is too big of a redpill for most people

drop it

Let's just assume this is genuine. What does anyone stand to gain from the narrative of a spherical Earth? If it was proven beyond a doubt tomorrow the Earth was flat why would it matter?

Look at this spherecuck

>Water will always find its flatness

Is this a quote from Karl Pilkington?

The meaning of the word theory has a different meaning depending in the common usage than it does in science.

why does people waste his life and inteligence in this... are you that bored

THE EBIL ILLUMINATI WANTS U TO DOUBT GOD YOU FUKIN SHEEP

atmosphere streches to infinity atmosphere is a gas space is a void
>pick one

The turtles must be protected!! Shhhh!!

You're still pulled down by the earth moving up, not gravity

It would be a fact if it was true

It would do nothing. All it does it let you see the bigger spectrum that is how true god is. How god created us and the universe.

The reason they tell you it's a sphere in space is because it's satanic. It pulls you away from the truth of how god created the universe

the theory's would be crazy
but a simple one everybody would want to see the edge

>asucuck fantasies

dear lord

if its flat how come theres no edge? are satellite images lies? why isnt the moon flat?

>It would be a fact if it was true
Scientifically speaking, nothing is a fact because anything can be proven wrong if there is enough evidence.

Flat as Fuck

While skydiving I've seen the curvature of the earth.
Go peddle this shit on reddit.

Where did a fucking penguin get internet connection?

Surely youtube has a valiant truther showing the edge? Sauce?

because the earth being round proves god isn't real, or something.

Ignore the fact that the earth was proven to be round twice before Christianity even existed though

hollow earth guests now?

He's right though, there's just an exponential decay in density as you go up, so by 100km or so you're in an effective vacuum (which still has a few tens of thousands of atoms per cubic metre) that thins further if you go further from the earth into the i terplanetary void. Things in low orbits like the ISS need to be boosted now and then because of residual drag from the very very thin remants of the atmosphere 400km up.

>Prove a negative
Come on now, silly.

>proof
Simply satanist propaganda because it disagrees with me.

Leave.
Sup Forums is an Asuka board. Not a board for smelly Reifags like yourself

It's partly built by Russians.

Nuff said.

It's illegal to to the antarctic for a reason

There is an edge. It's Antarctica. It's illegal to visit unless authorized. The satellite images are lies yes. A nasa image creator said the last photo taken of earth was in the 70's

Okay buckle in. The moon is see through and emits its own light. Crazy, I know right? But its true
youtube.com/watch?v=K4DTaSU4ZaU

No trolling, just spreading the truth of the lord

Okay, I didn't know there was that angle to it. Thanks.

Actually you can.With super massive objects (such as the sun) you can see some object behind them due to gravity bending the light around said objects.

so are they atoms or gasses surly that has implications for space travel things actualy encounter minute resistance in space?

How late are you.

>It would be a fact if it was true
That's not how the scientific usage works though.

bro one of ur admirals lost half a fleet and declared we should never go back in a "training exercise" i dont disbelieve

RAREST
A
R
E
S
T

FLAG

E
V
E
R

CZECK M8 FLAT EARTHERS!!!1!
This user is undeniable proof that the earth is globular.

>youtube.com/watch?v=K4DTaSU4ZaU
>implying other accidents couldn't happen
>implying that everything in the universe isn't completely pointless and has no real reason to happen

Brb im gonna google that

Anyway here's some proof - the UN uses the flat earth flag because Satanist like to rub it in your face

John Kerry just went. It's safe to go

It makes literally no difference to anyone but pilots and some scientists and engineers whether Earth is round. Might as well believe it is flat, it is for my purposes.

wouldnt there be 4 edges wheres the other 3?

Flat Earth theorists are retarded.

To believe in a flat Earth, you must ignore:

>satellite feeds
>every single space mission ever made
>intercontinental airplane flights
>circumnavigation sailing
>gravity
>the seasons
>mathematics

How could anyone try so hard to be that naive?

>what are map projections

Because they want to be edgy and woke

depends where he went it was a very specific place the admiral said not to ever go back to

furthermore, what do people involved with the above gain from pushing forward the "myth" that the earth is round?

It's a gas at such low pressure as to be almost a vacuum. But long term it does cause drag, so satelites in low orbits would slow and crash (in a positive feedback loop as they fall i to "thicker" gas and then experience higher drag) in a year or two. It's why they use the soyuz or progress to raise its orbit now and then.

It's been a while since I've seen that video but

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

Its circular so only 1 edge technically

>thinking the UN is innocent

it let's nasa and esa drain millions of dollars each year from their governments to secret bank accounts.

this makes communication much easier i think though does it not?

Enjoy your boring clone girl

The un chose that map projection so as not to centre the map on any one country.
On a map like that distances, areas and flight paths in the southern hemisphere make no sense at all

so honest question

assuming a flat earth, how does the continuity of the planet work? how can I go straight and long enough I'll end up in the same place?