Voice Acting/Vocaroo Thread

I was enjoying that last one, lets not end it so soon.

I've got a prompt for you guys, voice it how ever you like, use whatever voices are at your disposal, just have fun with it.

"Five months. For five months I had hunted for that treacherous swine. I'd chased him from Machu Pichu to Timbuktu, and at every turn he had eluded me, evaded me, made a fool of me! But now, after so long I had trapped him, there was now where he could run to now. Soon, very soon, I would exact my vengeance upon that malodorous renegade, and bring an end to this farcical game.

If anyone else wants to put up some quick prompts, feel free to. Just have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TrB7bXuCQT
vocaroo.com/i/s1g0tZC0RHV8
vocaroo.com/i/s10OVATrnQAl
caprette.tumblr.com/post/135426388318/angst-isnt-my-strong-suit
vocaroo.com/i/s0azsFrlHtID
vocaroo.com/i/s0Tp4CjNA3MB
monologuearchive.com/
genericradio.com/
otrr.org/pg06a_scripts.htm
whysanity.net/
pastebin.com/bW4dWiV8
pastebin.com/J9fR015E
pastebin.com/rjpCFDqZ
pastebin.com/U12x7j1L
pastebin.com/UGw9MM7c
pastebin.com/B9S1k68j
vocaroo.com/i/s1Mh6WUDrMPH
youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
vocaroo.com/i/s0gD5hYfENuc
vocaroo.com/i/s1VIBaPeo2lH
vocaroo.com/i/s0Cob3cY2pDU
vocaroo.com/i/s1zVAjVnPTlq
youtube.com/watch?v=sd9MEDj5_2s
vocaroo.com/i/s1q4kiYkabzp
vocaroo.com/i/s0yG4WRxRjcN
vocaroo.com/i/s1T3Qu85tfrd
vocaroo.com/i/s09JFCF6zvDj
vocaroo.com/i/s18wACGaZfdb
vocaroo.com/i/s0JprexJzMUa
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZCqKHIRlw6
vocaroo.com/i/s1PFY2oseGTe
vocaroo.com/i/s1Aa3oviXGmt
vocaroo.com/i/s0l2LO22mXTg
vocaroo.com/i/s0VRW0qo1k7q
vocaroo.com/i/s0w0wrhWEfz6
vocaroo.com/i/s0XoO2ZAovCf
vocaroo.com/i/s0QWEJNiDGeT
vocaroo.com/i/s1oKWfzwaXM5
vocaroo.com/i/s0k5X4HsY6xn
vocaroo.com/i/s1VGg4hOsejm
vocaroo.com/i/s1JMnMcajBL7
vocaroo.com/i/s0oiZXuCbeyY
vocaroo.com/i/s0Moq6TsSiv8
vocaroo.com/i/s0hgcmZICdBb
vocaroo.com/i/s0yrFUo0unkH
vocaroo.com/i/s0TUOTLlTKdt
vocaroo.com/i/s0speSvJjY2k
vocaroo.com/i/s1iDkp7JeyIb
vocaroo.com/i/s1SZAV8bJN8P
vocaroo.com/i/s16MwctwoCDM
vocaroo.com/i/s1laRzUiQfNS
twitter.com/FizzTheHuman/status/958309208423714816
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

op of the last thread, sure thing,

Someone requested a 'Rusty Venture,' the dirty bastard.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TrB7bXuCQT

Really hard to match the way he speaks

>TFW can't voice act shit

Alright so some time ago some did the Miles/Peter page from illuminated comics and it was one of the most hilarious things I've heard. But when I looked for the voice file in the archive it no longer existed. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and could upload the audio here I would be extremely grateful.

vocaroo.com/i/s1g0tZC0RHV8

I know no-one asked for it, but Skinner's voice is too fun to do. I did it from memory and I know I got one or two parts wrong, but fuck it

>If superintendent Chalmers was voiced by Clancy Brown.

The one with the hamburger?
vocaroo.com/i/s10OVATrnQAl
I did this one

>mfw I do a bunch of impressions
>mfw I only see these threads when I'm sick and can't do any of them
I was the guy who read the opening to Samurai Jack as the scout last year.

Can anyone do a decent impression of a homestarrunner character?

A dub of this would be pretty cool.
>caprette.tumblr.com/post/135426388318/angst-isnt-my-strong-suit
If nobody can do Chat's voice, just Hawk Moth's voice would be fine.

vocaroo.com/i/s0azsFrlHtID

Hello =D

son of a bitch

Last one ran to 209. Not a record, but a respectable showing.

SOURCE LINKS

ONE SOURCE FOR "WATCHMEN" QUOTES
www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/4358649-watchmen

MONOLOGUE ARCHIVE
There are a whole lot of dramatic monologues for men and women here. Comedic stuff too.
monologuearchive.com/

GENERIC RADIO WORKSHOP SCRIPT ARCHIVE
genericradio.com/
Welcome to the Generic Radio Workshop's online repository of scripts from the Golden Age of Radio: the original and largest collection of radio transcripts on the World Wide Web.

OLD TIME RADIO RESEARCHERS GROUP
otrr.org/pg06a_scripts.htm
Original radio scripts have been archived for the following shows.

GREAT SOURCE FOR MONOLOGUES
whysanity.net/

SUPERHERO MONOLOGUES FROM WHYSANITY
pastebin.com/bW4dWiV8

RAP BATTLE ARCHIVE (Marvel v. DC)
pastebin.com/J9fR015E

OLDER RAP BATTLE ARCHIVE
pastebin.com/rjpCFDqZ

FSA's DRAMA bin
pastebin.com/U12x7j1L

Supervillainess Marriage Proposal (Female Script)
pastebin.com/UGw9MM7c

Supervillain marriage proposal (Male Script)
pastebin.com/B9S1k68j

Sexy funny comic strips to record.
www.oglaf.com

vocaroo.com/i/s1Mh6WUDrMPH

DOOM will destroy those responsible for this indignity! Doom will not rest until he has his vengeance! Doom will not be confined! He will escape this minuscule prison, and reign death and destruction on the everyone responsible! Not even the nail-makers, or the sowers of the seeds that grew into the trees that were mercilessly chopped down to construct this shoddy container will be spared! When the dust settles and the ash clears, Doom will have repopulated the rain forests out of the compost of the dead! In Latveria, it is said, "Blessed are the boxmakers, for they will make the boxes that will store the wealth of the future!" Under Doom's leadership, Latveria has many boxmakers, and they have made many boxes, and the wealth of the future is shiny, indeed. And none--not those responsible for this ignominy, not those who profit off my so-called defeat, not those in the ivory tower who expelled Doom when his project to rescue his mother from the void of hell itself was sabotaged and exploded, not the terrible RICHARDS--NONE shall have access to the profit of our future! None will have access, and none will shepherd Latveria into a new age, a DOOM age! For when Doom pries himself free of this shoddily constructed containment, I shall double, and RE-DOUBLE, my efforts to take down the vile RICHARDS, and all who support him, provide succor to him, and all who bow in reverence to his name! RICHARDS SHALL FALL! And it shall be DOOM WHO MAKES HIM FALL! ALL SHALL RISE IN CLAMOR FOR DOOM! AND DOOM SHALL DEFEAT RICHARDS AND LEAVE HIM A BROKEN AND SCARRED SHELL OF A MAN, AND HE SHALL RECOGNIZE DOOM AS HIS SUPERIOR AND THE WORLD SHALL BOW BEFORE DOOM! ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE DOOM! AND ALL WHO OPPOSE DOOM SHALL HAVE NO RECOURSE BUT VAPID AND IMPOTENT PRAYER! FOR THEY SHALL CALL UPON A GOD NOT THERE, A GOD NOT LISTENING, AND THE ONLY GOD THAT SHALL HEAR THEIR PITIFUL CRIES SHALL BE DOOM! AND DOOM WILL STAND BEFORE THEM! AND DOOM WILL TURN AWAY FROM THEIR CRIES FOR MERCY!

Not Sup Forums related but can anyone do this speech in their best impression?

youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec

Requesting this.

Groovy man!

Wunderbar!

Someone please get their GF and please make this scene CUTE

done and done (i get this one a lot)

Danke!

vocaroo.com/i/s0gD5hYfENuc

Cool script, OP.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VIBaPeo2lH

Holey smokes, are you actually Tony Anselmo?

am I a total newfag if I want to know this as well? t. yes I am
hehe vocaroo.com/i/s0Cob3cY2pDU

>I was enjoying that last one, lets not end it so soon.
Agreed. I wouldn't mind if we had these threads at least semi-regularly.

I'll repost some of my own from the last thread:

>Sonic
vocaroo.com/i/s1zVAjVnPTlq
youtube.com/watch?v=sd9MEDj5_2s

>Mickey
vocaroo.com/i/s1q4kiYkabzp

>Kermit the Frog
vocaroo.com/i/s0yG4WRxRjcN

vocaroo.com/i/s1T3Qu85tfrd

Hey! I remember that one, I sure as hell wasnt gonna record the whole song

I could imagine a voice actor being that sad and desperate.

Old-timey Oswald the Lucky Rabbit:
vocaroo.com/i/s09JFCF6zvDj

Hey Oswald! I gots a question fer yas! What does a chicken say when it lays a square egg?

Id subscribe on twitch if you could keep that voice up

I'm grooving man.

Best readying so far.

I think you may of accidentally linked to your first post by accident.

whoops!
vocaroo.com/i/s18wACGaZfdb

I can also do Mickey and Goofy if anyone wants more

its no good at all but heres sombrero negro
vocaroo.com/i/s0JprexJzMUa
i do a much better king candy

Here's more of me, I did some Kingpin last thread. Now some a-Vinny

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZCqKHIRlw6

Someone do a cover of Ocean Man by Ween

vocaroo.com/i/s1PFY2oseGTe

if I could ever stop myself from slowly returning to my natural voice at the end of sentences or hard-stop words this could almost sound decent.

Yes please.

Not bad! Needs to be a little higher pitched if I remember his voice correctly, but you could always pitch it up a bit in post.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Aa3oviXGmt

vocaroo.com/i/s0l2LO22mXTg

ETERNAL GRATITUDE

vocaroo.com/i/s0VRW0qo1k7q

Goofy singing One Piece tops list of things I never expected to hear today

lol

was meant for

>Gabby Rivera
Lost my shit there, kudos man.

I wanna try this but my parents are home and the walls are thin.

vocaroo.com/i/s0w0wrhWEfz6

vocaroo.com/i/s0XoO2ZAovCf
Fuck it. Dude from last night, back for another round.

user pls.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0XoO2ZAovCf
Really good shit, man. You should get into voice acting.

Anyone has those Scaramouche, the one were Jake goldman hang himself in the closet and the sword in the hot peace of ass. They always make me loose my shit

vocaroo.com/i/s0QWEJNiDGeT
I apologize in advance. Being stupid because I'm too tired to try hard on any of the prompts.

vocaroo.com/i/s1oKWfzwaXM5

Just goofin'.

vocaroo.com/i/s0k5X4HsY6xn

vocaroo.com/i/s1VGg4hOsejm

I borrowed some lines from Judd Winick's Catwoman #2 and edited them

"I'm not trying to be crude, but it plays out a lot like a bar fight. Bodies get hurled around. Things get broken. Some very filthy language is uttered. Some very misplaced anger is present. And tomorrow, there's definitely going to be some bruising. Too soon, always too soon, it's over, and he asks me if I'm okay."

"Okay? I'm better than okay. You couldn't hear how "okay" I was? I thought you were supposed to be a master detective?" "You've got some skills, but pillow talk is not one of them. Serious? Oh, I know. You're always serious. Why do you care so much about helping me?

>Disclaimer: I'm not actually making voices myself
Then who is? And what character is that at the beginning of the recording?

I did it better in this.

I have to be honest I made the disclaimer and didn't actually give it thought until after I posted.

oh and for names sake(my bad) It is Babidi, from Dragon Ball Z.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JMnMcajBL7

vocaroo.com/i/s0oiZXuCbeyY

vocaroo.com/i/s0Moq6TsSiv8

vocaroo.com/i/s0hgcmZICdBb

Requesting Oswald looking at anime in Japan since he is loved there. Just his general reaction to seeing people willing watch a show wear a guy scream, turns, blonde, and punches a guy, And another of a school girl in way to short skirts.

>Babidi, from Dragon Ball Z.
That was my first guess, but in the second link you sound a little more like another character from a Funimation dub. Can't put my finger on who, though.

Thread desperately needs more generic prompts for people to try different voices with. Anyone got any ideas?

Allright, the scene is you are Thor and a young japenese girl has come up and asked to hold your hammer. Not thinking she actually can you place it on the ground for her. She is now waving it around like a feather. Go

I've got some, but I used them too much in the old threads a while ago.

I'd love to, but I'm still trying to record an earlier request. Crazy busy at work. The moment I sit down, relax, and try to record, crap starts happening again and I gotta leave my computer.

"I want to be an actor. That's what I always told myself. To become a different character each night. And go back to being who I was by day. I guess I got my wish - only there's no going back. I chose the stage name Basil Karlo, hoping people would remember it. Sure, it's corny, but it's also catchy. Apparently, Clayface is catchier. You won't find it engraved on this street, though. Hollywood turned its back on me when I became a real monster. You have no idea the rage that builds inside me when I think of what could have been. My life could have resembled the stars whose handprints line this street. Rather than the cold clay they've been placed in."

Purina Diet

So I'm at Wal-Mart buying a bag of Purina dog food for my dog. While in the check-out line, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me.

vocaroo.com/i/s0yrFUo0unkH

There's also this
>FSA's DRAMA bin
>pastebin.com/U12x7j1L

this isnt a specific voice, its just one i do.
vocaroo.com/i/s0TUOTLlTKdt

I've done a thread on Sup Forums with my Rick and Morty voices that was pretty well received. If there's anything someone wants from them then I'm your manb

Mind. Blown. THAT WAS AWESOME DUDE!
Niiiiiice!

Morty wants to use the portal gun to go to a dimension to get with easy girls from a hentai he saw online.

vocaroo.com/i/s0speSvJjY2k

vocaroo.com/i/s1iDkp7JeyIb

My mivrophone wasn't this bad last time I checked... I'll see if I can do another take with better quality

vocaroo.com/i/s1SZAV8bJN8P

Fixed. I haven't done Rick's voice in a while so my throat got pretty angry at me there near the end haha

I saved some stuff I wrote for henching threads that might be fun and it wouldn't matter who did it mostly, but some of them are obviously henchMen

Any interest? Sample in a moment

Hall of Justice.jpg
So, I applied here as sort of a joke. I mean I hadn't done a whole lot of henching, but I was pretty sure I was on their radar for something. Imagine my surprise when I passed their background check! I did do some work for Cobblepot and he had a serious tech department and one of the pixie chicks there was into me. Maybe she cleaned me up after that time we spent in the parts closet. That's the only thing that makes sense. I had checked one of my joke interests as 'cooking' and I hadn't cooked anything but meth and street-level cocaine buffering. Lo and behold they send me to the kitchen! And it is a total corden bleu setup and they've got chefs. Well, they started training me up and I never looked back. I never really thought about it before, but villains and heroes gotta eat. I bet Kingpin has top level chefs in his kitchens. I'm working as a full chef in Doom's kitchens now and it's great! Rents pretty cheap in Latveria and the girls....well, Doom has a lot of throwaways and he's pretty generous to people who can make a proper sauce Bearnaise. My advice is to try anything and see where it leads you. What could go wrong?

Rick having massive withdraws after jerry got any and ALL liquor banned from reality.

Nice!
Mmmmm! Could you do all of them?

vocaroo.com/i/s16MwctwoCDM

I haven't done a lot of improv lately so I'm kinda dry

vocaroo.com/i/s1laRzUiQfNS

"For supper I want a party platter"

I tried all night to record responses to these, but I never did get far. Normally my job is pretty laid back (security guard) but there was a lot of activity tonight at the facility where I work and I just couldn't get anything done. I'm going home to get some sleep. Please try to keep this thread bumped until this evening when, with any luck, I'll have a chance to record again. Thanks.

twitter.com/FizzTheHuman/status/958309208423714816

Not bad!