The Salt Never Ends

I don't think that anybody will hear about "Popular Vote" any more. The tears will be quite salty tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Koxinga8/status/797399664853032960/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce

I've been off Sup Forums and moving and can't be bothered to research it myself

Please give us more senpai senpai.

A picture with numbers isn't enough.

Have some vulva for the work you are about to do.

>wordpress blogs

Just Google it faggots! The Dems have sat on the full vote count all week to build up a narrative and undermine the legitimacy of our MAGA.

They just wanted to shit the place up like a bunch of niggers on the way out.

Not true, just looked it up. Why would you get my hopes up like this?

you really think someone would do that? just go on the internet and make up lies?

You're obviously the faggot.

I posted vulva for you and you didn't even like it.

Faggot.

Shitty vulva but vulva nonetheless. OP is, as always, a confirmed faggot. Also checked.

twitter.com/Koxinga8/status/797399664853032960/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
this is the source, OP you're a faggot get your shit together

I wouldn't lie to you, user. The tears will taste like honey, maybe saltier.

Use a real source, faggot.

>inb4 le salty xD

Sup Forums is officially a right-wing reddit circlejerk

>that vulva
>shitty

Do you work at Arby's by chance?

I've posted 3 vulva now.

If you think they are all gross, then I have some bad news for you and your family.

More of this sloot?

I thought Podesta sent you CTR guys home Wednesday afternoon? I hate to tell you but YOU ARE NO LONGER BEING PAID!

>tomorrow

What happens tomorrow?

>Trump takes advantage of a bad system and uses the rules to get ahead legally and outlast his competitors while spending less

like pottery

Didn't mean to offend you Anons, I just don't find cameltoe that flattering, especially in some outfits and poses like that. The anatomy is pleasant enough.

You really think CTR guys get paid to post vulva?

Are you seriously that much of a faggot? Oh, I forgot. You probably think jacking off to traps with 2 inch penors means you are straight.

I hate to tell you and your mother, but you are a wee-bit of a cum-guzzling queer.

Butthurt Hillary shills are out of ammo, have to go home and cry in private - maybe an hero.

Tomorrow is the deadline to turn in all of the votes for the State ballots. Dems have sandbagged the numbers to fool the idiots shitting up their own back-yards.

CTR is better known for its CP. Seriously, go home and find an honest job.

You realize you didn't post the source of the picture, right? People wanted the source because you decided to be a dipshit and just spread around unverified shit with no other information. But, I guess you're just pretending to be retarded now.

Like 24D Laser-Chess. That Magnificent Bastard!
He beat the MSN, CTR and a Billion Dollar Democratic machine.

Listen OP, I know that you're having trouble reading your own thread, since you have to hide your eyes from all of the glorious puffy vag-lips, but have you been able to find any sources yet on your picture that puts Trump 500k votes ahead of Hillary?

It's not that I don't believe it. It's that I need good sources to put all over FB so my Somali-dick-sucking-SJW-safe-spacer friends can read it and cry.

Just shut up and give us the source if you have one.

i'd rather not see his ass tho

Why the fuck is google image search so useless recently? All I ever get is some generic keyword and no images.