Do you love this show?

Do you love this show?

Yes!

Fuck off already. I did kinda like this show but every time I see you make a thread I start to dislike it.

user... you see that little "Posters" thing on the right? And you see that little post time thing above each post?
I didn't make just for fun.

Though if you're willing to actually talk, I'd be genuinely curious to hear what you liked and disliked about it. It's so hard to find opinions on it.

irma best witch

The fuck you talking about?

I made the first post ITT in part to prove that I couldn't have possibly been the OP.

You're a fucking idiot. It doesn't prove anything. Phoneposting and IPswitiching are easy ways around thag. And you've proven already that you're more than autistic enough to do it.

What's that got to do with anything? There's some faggot that keeps spamming Witch threads and that person is probably you. Quit it.

To be honest, I don't make threads about the show itself at all anymore because (a) they get deleted much of the time and (b) it's extremely annoying not being able to bump the single thread about it without waiting several minutes!
The most I could do is make one about a specific aspect of it, or tangentially related.

So whenever you see a thread (as opposed to a post) on the show in general, you should assume it's NOT made by me, but probably someone making fun of me instead (like here).

the comic is strange

In what way?

I love the intro. That's all I know of it.

Please tell me you don't mean the "we are" intro...

If there were one thing I could change about the show, just one thing, it's the US intro not existing.

Reported. Have you got nothing better to do than post this shit every single day?

There hasn't been a thread on the show in weeks.

But announcing reports actually is against the rules. Just FYI.

I really enjoyed the comic back then, when I bought it monthly they gave little notebooks, stickers, bracelets and that kind of things. Pic related, some of that old stuff I still have (I remember having bracelets, post-it and temporary tattoos but I could not find them) never watched the show.

I think Sup Forums should stop shitting on this show just because of some overzealous fucker.
There was a time when it was silently praised as a decent show; that's the way it should've been. Same with Gargoyles.

Not sure. They ask if we know which one controls air, etc.

Also you mean if there is, other worlder. You still want to change it, and if you don't anymore, the word would be was.

>Not sure. They ask if we know which one controls air, etc.
That's the original (good) one! There's also a better version for season 2, with a remix and new visuals. But it does spoil some stuff a bit...
>Also you mean if there is, other worlder. You still want to change it, and if you don't anymore, the word would be was.
I know, I don't generally bother with complex grammar rules here. Only the simplest ones.

I highly recommend watching the show if/when you get a chance, but only the DVDRip version. Other sources are crap.

Did they ever release merch with the cartoon designs? Don't think I've seen any.

>There was a time when it was silently praised as a decent show; that's the way it should've been.
I've been reading through old archived threads on the show, and this isn't true at all. Plenty of hate, especially for season 1, and just about everyone recommending you simply read the comics instead.

That's why I went a bit overboard with "promoting" the series in the first place, in fact.

Will do, friend. I added it to my backlog, going to watch a couple episodes tonight.

I watched the US intro on youtube and I like it, it sounds catchy.

I don't know I stopped buying the comic on 2004, just before the series, because it was getting boring. Never have seen other kind of merch.

>Will do, friend. I added it to my backlog, going to watch a couple episodes tonight.
Did you manage to grab the DVDRips? They can be tricky to find if you don't know what to look for.
>I watched the US intro on youtube and I like it, it sounds catchy.
Oh no! We've lost another one to the dark side.

In all seriousness though, the song isn't terrible but the visuals absolutely are. It's a literal AMV.

(And I should also mention: the BGM for the show is based on the theme, like in many other cartoons, but the original one. So it's really quite jarring when the music in the show is completely different in style, and you never hear the US theme remixed in the show itself.)

Not yet, but I see it in a place on IRC that I go to.
They also have the comic. Is the comic a good read?

Yes, but you should read it only after watching the show, because it differs in a lot of details and also went on for much longer. That way you'll be able to fully enjoy the series on its own merits, including not being spoiled on some very fun reveals by the way.

This isn't Winx Club.

Fuck yes

You're right.

It's better.

This should would have been better if Will ended up with Phoebos and Cornelia just admitted she had feeling for Elyon.

It's not as good as Monster High or Ever After High, though.

That's why I went a bit overboard with "promoting" the series
And you've caused nothing but damage to its reputation.

I'm still convinced that Cedric was supposed to be in love with Phobos, who knew and used it to manipulate Cedric, before Disney got involved.

All of the girls in the show are written straight as arrows. It's almost tailor-made proof that you can pair up teenage characters and have their relationships actually enhance the story, but only if you have very competent writers.

And Will and Phobos barely interacted throughout the entire series.

>And you've caused nothing but damage to its reputation.
Maybe if its rep hadn't already been in tatters due to bandwagoning comicsfags...

Has Wyatt Creed made his triumphant return after his mother took away his computer eight years ago? Tune in next week to find out!

I'm embarrassed to admit that for about a year this was the only western comic I was reading. I think the comic's pretty good actually. But for whatever reason, I could never force myself to watch a single episode of the tv show all the way through.

I like to draw /u/ related shit of it despite only reading a small portion of the comic

Remember when the Internet as a whole thought Susan Vandom was the hottest shit?

I remember when the thought of her fucking Will was.

Never saw the show, but in the comic I appreciated the low-key way they portrayed Hay Lin as a sci-fi fan. I headcannoned her being a massive trekkie.

Meh, I watched some episodes back then and it was ok, but the w.i.t.c.h. fag certain loves it.

If you're going to shitpost, do it right: I do NOT make threads like this anymore.

I didn't love it but I found it decently enjoyable. Slightly better than winx.

Can you explain what you liked/didn't like about it?

every time you post these shitty threads, the chances of people checking this show out and/or liking it drop even further

see and stop accusing me of bullshit

You're still answering to every damn post in the thread, you might as well have made it.

Then accuse me of that. I'm not ashamed of supporting the show.

I love Winx club more.

Care to explain why? They barely seem comparable.

bump

FUCK OFF WITCHFAG!

bump

Can someone please post their detailed thoughts on the show? I've asked several anons, but nobody seems willing to do it...

Seriously, fuck you. Your post is trash.

They're both Sailor Moon rip offs, a group
of teenage girls that transform to get magical powers that fight off evil.. same thing.

So every magical girl show is an SM ripoff? Are you retarded?
Might as well say every work in every genre is a ripoff of whatever defined it, then.