The 60 minutes interview friendly bread nr.2

Streams:
nowwatchtvlive.co/watch-cbs-channel-usa-live-online-cbs-channel/

youtube.com/watch?v=AdRREFqASjc

THREADLY REMINDER

>Ruth Madoff (née Alpern; born May 18, 1941) is the wife of (((Bernie Madoff))), the convicted American financial fraudster. She was director of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities.[1]

>Madoff was born in Queens, New York and raised in Laurelton, to a practicing Jewish family.

HE WONT LOCK HER UP

MR PRESIDENT

>all these faggots who have never seen 60 minutes
Americans have no fucking excuse. No shit they're a liberal rag, but it's where normies get their fucking news. No other program can pull aside the President Elect for 3 hours for a 1 on 1 interview.

Leslie Stahl is a leftist kike, but you should at least know who she is. Fuck /r/the_donald was a mistake.

>its melania time

>implying she's not about to die

MELANIA ENTERS

Never watched it before now. It's that bad?

USE THIS LATER

START HERE

INFERIOR QUALITY DETECTED

Why? He already won.

Leave that women alone. She lost. It's over.

Let's focus on the future.

based Slovenian model merchant

She's going to be suicided!

he said he will think about, I think he knows this interviewer is trying to corner him to get a sound bite

like they always try to do, stupid media!

>he is gonna think about putting Clinton in jail,and no special prosecutor

>there good people

Also, if he attacks her now, the protests are only gonna get worse.

It's always been left leaning. But it is the most influential news program in the US for the past 40 years. I am disgusted by all the reddit cucks who have clearly never even heard of it.

ANYONE HAVE A BETTER STREAM?!

THE YOUTUBE ONE IS SHIT

me tink internets get too much mean by teenagers and 20's. this very bad so much.

I don't care about your opinion, viking.

>i'll think about it
Because he's not even elected for a week and he's already broken two promises. He's keeping Obamacare and he's not bothering with Hillary and he's already defending her.

Once a libcuck, always a fucking libcuck. Our election was between two fucking Democrats apparently!

Should've fucking voted for the dead gorilla.

tv

Barron confirmed for shitposting troll

We need Meme magic and #wikileaks and burn down hillary and the establishment. Praise Kek

HE KNOWS

MAKE FLOTUS A WOMAN AGAIN

No, give no quarter. That crazy bitch was going to come after us with all the power she had. Remember her altright speech?

Hey YOLO. She doing womanly stuff thats good.

i

I could care less if he was a neo nazi. The point is he isn't clinton.

up like trump

Rude.

FBI restructure!

Haha, 60 Minutes BTFO regarding the tax returns.

NOT TAKING THE SALARY CONFIRMED!

$1/yr
How much after taxes?

1 DOLLAR
>1 DOLLAR
1 DOLLAR
>1 DOLLAR
1 DOLLAR
>1 DOLLAR

I MISSED THE FIRST 18 MINUTES!

FUCK
ME!

AUTISTIC SHOTA UP NEXT

ALL PEDOS REPORT IN

THE ONE DOLLAR MAN

He wants to be unpredictable so she doesn't leave the country.

NO ONE CARES

The madman's not taking the presidential salary! He really is a champ!

HE DOESN'T NEED THE PRESIDENT'S SALARY, YOU LIBERAL FEMINIST OLD ASS BITCH CUNT.

HE IS WORTH MILLIONS AND MAKES MILLIONS A YEAR, THE PRESIDENTIAL SALARY IS PEANUTS TO HIM.

UNDER BUDGET - AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

I would have died if he had said

>400,000?
>whats that's like 2 hillary speeches?

You can rewind on youtube, you autist.

>AUTISTIC SHOTA UP NEXT

Have we even heard his voice before?

these ads rofl

He's clearly not answering you dumb fuck. And who gives a fuck if he doesnt completely get rid of obamacare if he turns it into a less costly more effective program and hopefully gets rid of the mandate.

>show is called 60 minutes
>20 minutes of commercials

thinky winky stimulation in progress

will they ask him why he's backpedaling like a pussy?
pic related

>4 hour erection
>involuntary

It depends on what she has done. If they can prove murder she will go. If they can prove anything about kids she will go. It is also probable that she has stolen millions.

Yeah she is probably in a lot of trouble.

>actually believing this after a year of being lied to

besides he said he was going to keep the good parts of nigcare and scrap the rest on the campaign trail.

fagit

it's pretty obvious

leld

>Thinking they are interviewing the 10 year old autist

never said either of those things and you know it.

the man isn't even in office yet and he needs obama to help with the transition....

>if you have been with trump from the start you will know that he always seems to get the job done

>forget his words, wait till he gets in and acts.

>remember when he buttfucked ben carson in front of the world then when carson dropped out he endorsed trump and became part of his campaign?

Trump does and says what he has to to get what he wants done. he just does it like a cut-throat businessman and not a pussy politician

>He's keeping Obamacare

Keeping two minor parts, one of which benefits kids, is hardly keeping the entire program.

Read more than the headlines, you god damn retard.

>Santa is a manager at a Chrysler dealership
Oh, how the mighty have fallen

>euronigs making fun of our ads

CTR has decided to grace us with their presence...

Haven't been able to sleep since the Election night, have you?

>Donald Trump plans to drain the swamp
>by staffing his presidency with all of the well-known and well-hated Republicans in jobs that they clearly aren't suited for
>He will single-handedly ruin their future political ambitions by dragging them all down during the course of his presidency
He's doing it for us

>lose qt3.14 gf to billionaire US businessman
>Get old
>Go online as personification of salt

They aren't used to the doses of capitalism that we're used to

dammit you're right

autistic shota denied

Why do people talk when they got their news from a sensational headline, and didn't even bother to read the article?
He's not keeping Obamacare. He's said he is going to keep the parts of the ACA he likes. Which is like 2 out of 1000's
You type like you're 15
Kill yourself please.

> high fiving

You get this instead

>12 year old don't respect the importance of one of the best news organizations

Gee I wonder why.

Ivanka a qt.

Kardashians

Somebody send Trump and his kids a message on Twitter pointing out that in an age of cellphones with video cameras it is really odd that not one Hillary supporter has captured a recording of a "racist Trumper" attacking them.

Racist Trump voters appear to be more elusive than the fucking Sasquatch.

Must be how the Pollsters missed them.

Someone donate a lower mandible and chin to Tiffany

BARRON WHERE IS HE

>Baron wanted to be there but his parents didn't want him to sperg out in public

I know that feel

He's 10. He wants to be at home playing XBox.

I get my news from Ghost, you dumbcuck. You should listen to him sometime. Maybe you'd get something put into dat widdle iddy biddy biddy underage bwain of yours.

You're dealing with a proud member of the Capitalist Motherfucking Army. So fuck off, libcuck.

Hate to rain on your party but if he keeps pre existing conditions, he's gotta keep the mandate. If he keeps the mandate, Obamacare still exists.
I though meme magic was just for the keks. If you thinks he's gonna MAGA, you got another thing coming
Enjoy your fence.

he just referred to us as my people

He's in the 23 karat cage in the basement.

ivanka qt

Dude, he has to do cyber

>STOP IT

Jeb!'s a mess

>Me have a very bushy.....ehh.....how you say? Vagin? Vagina? Yes, Vagina. And me loves to anal very much.

we have to settle for glimpses

just think of it as eroticism

Ivanka is one smooth talker, gotta say

MOVEMENT!

hasn't been day 1 yet

>you will never marry Ivanka

CHIMP OUT

Kardashians

they didnt ask ugly tiffany anything of course

HIGH ENERGY

thx for my new wallpaper

>people holding a Trump sign and shouting white power