Brit/pol/ - Copy Pasted Edition

>Nicola Sturgeon urges Donald Trump to promote 'diversity and human rights for all' in congratulations letter
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/nicola-sturgeon-to-offer-olive-branch-in-letter-to-donald-trump/

>Brexit: Ed Miliband rejects calls for second referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37968121

>Farage first UK politician to meet Trump since election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089

>Will ministers' old Trump attacks undermine efforts to build new special relationship?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/will-ministers-old-trump-attacks-undermine-efforts-to-build-new/

>Sacked ministers warn Theresa May: Promote us in a year or there will be 'trouble'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/sacked-ministers-warn-theresa-may-promote-us-in-a-year-or-there/

>Jo Cox to share peace prize with the Syrian group she championed
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/12/jo-cox-white-helmets-peace-prize-coventry

>Arch-Europhile Clegg backs Britain joining EU army despite Brexit, blames Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/arch-europhile-clegg-backs-britain-joining-eu-army-despite-brexit-blames-trump/

>‘Brexit is REVERSIBLE' Minister to argue Article 50 can be STOPPED in Supreme Court battle
express.co.uk/news/politics/731566/Brexit-is-REVERSIBLE-Minister-to-argue-Article-50-can-be-STOPPED-in-Supreme-Court-battle

>Boris Johnson raises concerns as Government considers abandoning 2023 European Capital of Culture duties
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/boris-johnson-raises-concerns-as-government-considers-abandoning/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU
join.skype.com/bMpRb2wb5FeL
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0834rgs/will-britain-ever-have-a-black-prime-minister#group=p0499smp
youtube.com/watch?v=AdRREFqASjc
twitter.com/Deulofeuu/status/797093833364373504
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM

If you don't watch this video daily as a reminder of what we are up against, as a reminder of the scale of what we have to overcome, as a motivator for action, then you are burying your head in the sand.

Also does anyone know of any really good books on the jewish focus group that funded and controlled churchill?

Got a bag big bag of Monster Munch for 20p lads!

2nd for degeneracy

DEATH TO KAREN!

this tbqh lads

These /happening/ feels just aren't stopping lads.

Reminder to vote Yes in indyref2

is this degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU

i hope we can make it back to a comfy britain

>tfw freddos will soon be £1 each

sharks are so cute desu

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

A little birdie just told me Trump is considering making Ol Nige ambassador to Europe, is this true?

>Nicola Sturgeon urges Donald Trump to promote 'diversity and human rights for all' in congratulations letter

Brits really need to get rid of the regional assembly for Scotland and Wales. Or at least put them on some kind of leash. She thinks she's some kind of world leader. She's embarrassing your entire country.

Who would win in a cage-fight to the death between Corbyn and May?

I reckon May has the edge.

What do you reckon Trump thinks of BoJo, lads?

I think they're mostly rumours but it's possible.

JUST

According to the BBC I'm hideously white

Human meme.

quite partial?

Hopefully Trump knows not take her barking seriously, and understands that a quick kick in the head will shut her bitchy mouth up.

I don't think he hates him, but I don't think he likes him either. I think there is potential for them to bond though.

discord link?

So long as they have their heroin and shortbread they will remain docile.

>Skype Group for Glasgow meet up

join.skype.com/bMpRb2wb5FeL

hahahaha! wow mate! great post! fucking how orginial mate! are you a comedian? i know its a 10 year old joke thats been repeated to death by everyone and their mother but still just wow! how did you come up with that?
you're a really funny guy, and informative!
brilliant

He stinks of opportunism but as long as it's in the name of brexit I guess it's fine, sort of.

>98377895

Did one of those wewuz programmes actually say that?

Trump should completely ignore her

just like every other world leader

Hey lads wrote a new tune:

>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty

STOP (echo effect)
(pause)
nigga what?

>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty

STOP (echo effect)
(pause)
nigga what?

>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty
>yeah nig riding dirty
yeah nig riding dirty (echo effect)

What do you think?

Into the bin that letter goes

>early 90's

>primary school

>international day sports competition

>each class given a different country

>my class is Canada

>I design the poster

>pretty ebin, the Canadian flag with the leaf on fire

>it's about 4ft tall

>lots of effort put into it, using loads of different fabrics

>go home

>on tv see some documentary about Bobby Sands showing people burning the Union Jack

>witness how offended people are

>uhhh...

>right after that it goes to news reports of some muzzies burning the US flag

>more shocked people

>uhhh...

>fucking terrified offended Canadians will find me and kill me

>next day I steal the flag and bin it

>get detention because I didn't do my task

>it's all good though because atleast I wont get drowned in maple syrup by hockey players

What was your earliest Sup Forums moment, brit/pol/?

Has Glasgow got a metro is it comfy

I can imagine it now, Juncker will have to suck up to Nige to get on America's good side. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0834rgs/will-britain-ever-have-a-black-prime-minister#group=p0499smp

>She thinks she's some kind of world leader. She's embarrassing your entire country.

She's only pandering to her pathetic supporters. They seriously think that an independent Scotland could be some kind of world power (when in reality, they aren't even a real power in the UK, let alone on the world stage).

What gets me is that all these lefties (Sturgeon, Sanders, the EU, the American media) are in absolutely no position to be making demands to Trump (because they've been BTFO so consistently and repeatedly), but they think that they can just talk tough and get their way. Who the fuck do they think they are? They've been told to get lost by the electorate, and then they turn around and tell the winner to do as they say "or else".

So is Trump, desu.
Trump is probably a bigger meme, desu.

He's right though, she's a fucking embarrassment. I'm tired of her behaving like Scotland is actually a sovereign country.

I remember him saying that he seems like a decent guy in an interview when he was asked what British politicians he liked.

>youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM

CBS Trump interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=AdRREFqASjc

It does, but it isn't comfy. It's just a circle line and the trains are filthy

You did good user.

Leaves need to burn.

Please don`t talk about Nige`s mates like that, nerd.

You mean she's stilll alive?

>google for a gender swapped version of the word effeminate
>click link
>fucking reddit
>full of fucking "ohmygod you guys women are ALWAYS degrated and defeminised and "
anyone help me out here?

>Implying being a meme is bad

Who here /coastal/?

Expensive?

she would need a bit of feminine guile

Antonym of effeminate is masculine.

For anyone who wants to REEEEEE watch 40:00 to 41:30. If that was a white man in a room full of black people this would be international news.

Is it comfy

I think May has had some MI5 training, Corbyn, on the other hand, is probably of the hands-flapping-wildly style.

Mannish?

Trump is a good fit for America, meme or not.
Not so sure about BoJo, I don`t really think they`d get on either.

Conundrum, lads.

My dad is asleep in the sitting room, but I want to make some hot chocolate, I have to walk through the sitting room to get to the kitchen. There is the possibility I'll wake my dad up and he'll beat me, but I really want hot chocolate.

What do?

Can't remember tbqhwy

That's more like the opposite of feminine, I'm looking for a word that implies masculinity where it doesn't belong, e.g. masculine women

I remember when I first moved to Brighton I was happy that seagulls would nip a chip or two because it was funny and quirky and new to me.

Now I want to fucking exterminate the cunts.

Sneak up on him and kiss him on the lips. If he doesn't wake up, you're fine to make the hot chocolate in peace. If he does wake up, the loving kiss will calm him down and he will allow you to make your hot chocolate.

If you wake him up ask if he wants one, if he tries to beat you throw hot chocolate on him

What the fuck is up with that bike? Looks like direct drive to front wheel. Good luck accelerating from a stop in traffic or going up hill.

>when in reality, they aren't even a real power in the UK
This is why Scotland needs to become independent.
They don't care about Scotland at all.

As a independent country we could actually have control over the country and how it is run.

How about you get a job?

I'm coastal - nice for free swims during the warmer months

twitter.com/Deulofeuu/status/797093833364373504

you lied to me lads
you said the scots were a bunch of upstuck leftist ninnies

androgynous?

Masculine could be used in the way that you described, depends on the context

SNP are actually making Scotland a worse place though.

Well, I'm still wary of Trump, but I personally think there's potential for them to get along. I think Trump will be wary of him at first - and fair enough - but I think if given the chances they may start to become friends.

>Clapping in front of a chav supermarket makes you right-wing.

A drama teacher at secondary school who made us write about a GCSE year eleven drama project that featured a gar Tinky Winky. I wrote that I found the whole sub plot hilarious. She didn't see it that way and wanted to see me after class.

>mfw when I never went to see her and got away with it

Why doesn't that surprise me - maybe we should all start flagellating ourselves

This
Why did you give the Jockos a voice?
Let them Braveheart it if they want a voice

Fucking hell, all of Trump's daughters are fit as fuck.

Hmmmm.... really makes you think

Coast 15 minutes in one direction, moorland 15 minutes the other way.

The best tactic for now is to let the Scottish people judge her accordingly. I'm sure that even some of the hardened SNP voters are now seeing that she's a fucking buffoon.

I'm coastal-ish but haven't seen the sea since I moved here

It really is making me think, because I don't understand what this is saying at all.

Those are called Americans, friend.

The Scottish parliament was created by the Labour government who believed that it would be a Labour stronghold.

Why does that version keep getting posted

There's only 5 million of you.
You've got no natural resources of any note (the oil is mostly gone, and we'll be keeping what's left anyway thanks).
Even with your wildly disproportionate spending (that only we would ever allow you to get away with), Scotland is still an economic basket case. Without the English gibsmedats (and without access to our credit rating), your economy will be fucked. How can you ever hope to have a world-leading service economy after independence when you can barely stay afloat as it is?

Scotland is an ugly boil on England's backside, and that's as good as things will ever get for you. If the parasite leaves the host, it will wither and die, while the host will grow stronger.
I support Scottish independence because I would dearly love to watch your ultimate humiliation and implosion, but at the end of the day, you people are too aware of which side your bread it buttered for it to ever happen.

It's implying that Farage and Le Pen represent the return of Fascism

And all Brits look like Kelly Brooks and Holly Willoughby.

Oh yeah I see it now, UKIP and FN colours. And them being allowed to speak is killing the poppy, because Are Lads died purely for leftists to speak.

wasn't quite what i was getting at, just wasn't expecting them to be somewhat based
>chav supermarket
is it really?

Ivanka should be our first female President tbqh

Yeah, Iceland supermarkets sell inferior goods to people on low-income, hence it's a chavs go to supermarket.

She'll probably be shit lad. No offence.
Better than Hillary, though... I guess.

>Kelly Brooks
>Holly Willoughby
There's 50 women at a minimum more attractive than both of them in every single American high school.

>chavs
Nice demonisation of the working class you have going there.