Who do you consider to be the worst Batman writer in the past 20 years? Pic unrelated

Who do you consider to be the worst Batman writer in the past 20 years? Pic unrelated

Daniel

WITNESSED

OT: Scott Snyder

That writer you don't like.

Pic BETTER be unrelated

>Scott Snyder
^Looked up Death of the Family to post whoever the author was and it's this.

I think it's kind of amusing that Snyder essentially shortcutted Tynion into DC and basically created his entire career, but Tynion is way better than Snyder.

King or Johns

>way better
I wouldn't go that far

>past 20 years
>from 1997 to present

Frank Miller

>people STILL don't get ASBAR

It's not that he's good, necessarily, but that Snyder is really bad.

Snyder is shitty but he’s far better than Tynion

Neal Adams

Writing a comic so bad it's good, still makes you a shit writer.

Adams is just operating on a plane above ours and our mortal minds can't comprehend his genius.

As much as I love Kevin Smith, his Batman books were not good.

DALE

None of his comics I've read have been good.

He needs to try writing Nightwing for a few issues.
He had Dick perfectly in the beginning of Wydening Gyre.

FPBP.
Honorable mention to Devin Grayson

Kevin Smith

literally what was he thinking

>ywn get an animated asbar movie with will arnett and michael cera voicing baan and robin

christ I can fucking hear it

why would you do this to me, you son of a bitch

It wouldn't be so bad if Batman was in character. I don't see this modern Batman being embarassed about it or saying "Yeah, yeah, yeah. C'mon."

if it was a joke about Batman pissing himself early in his career, fine, whatever, who cares

but taking one of the most iconic Batman moments in all mediums and saying LOL HE ACTUALLY PISSED HIMSELF THERE is just childish and inane

I especially hate it when defenders of that say it "humanizes" him.
Like, shut the fuck up, Year One Batman is already extremely humanized and makes mistakes. Retroactively turning a good moment into a joke is just shit.

Which moment was it?
I've heard about this comic panel but now I see it, Kevin Smith is the worst. The "Are you retard" line in ASBAR is better than this.

>Which moment was it?
The dinner one from Year One?

LOL BATMAN HAD PISS RUNNING DOWN HIS LEG IN THIS SCENE

fuck Kevin Smith, fuck his comics, fuck his movies, and fuck his stupid oversized jean shorts

>fuck his movies
Eh. Clerks and the sequel are good. Plus they gave us TAS. Fuck Red State though.

LOL BATMAN IS POOPING HIMSELF IN THIS SCENE

The fuck? I thought it'll be when he's fighting someone or jumping off a building for the first time.

THIS MAKES ME EVEN MORE MAD.

>doesn't know that scene
C A S U A L
A
S
U
A
L

Hey man, I've read Year One. I just haven't read Kevin Smith, thank god.

King.

Tom King Scott Snyder