Deathstroke Annual #1 Preview

Defiance finale!

Return of original Power Girl. Kind of.

>“An Innocent Man”!

>Team Defiance is pushed to the edge of oblivion when one of their own ends up dead—and Deathstroke is to blame! Is this the end of Slade Wilson’s hero turn? It’s all been building to this—don’t miss the finale of “Defiance,” the events of which will lead Deathstroke down a shocking new path!

Other urls found in this thread:

praisenet.org/101/hell/list/more.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does everyone suck this book off so hard

Because they like it.

Poor Tanya. Living in fear of the old character coming back and making her even more irrelevant

Kinda weird to see a black male, black female couple in comics these days

poor wally. his love interests are an irrelevant slut, or raven

nah wally's blacking raven. unless her going all psycho bitch and destroying his phone ruined that. but its still better than whats her face

great start

This need's a MY FIANCÉE IS DEAD edit.
Something like, Hey Jericho as a Christian i'm uncomfortable with homose...MY FIANCÉE IS DEAD

It was doing something different but it is starting to wear a little thin now.

Poor Raven. Getting stuck with the shit Wally.

Didn’t Raven already give her whole “I can’t do romance because muh demon heritage” speech to Wally?

He's black and a faggot, too.

And the editor's note for Tanya is wrong yet again.

>Being accepting of gays means you have to be ok with him frequently inviting strangers for sex to your house and secret super hero base

She's a millionaire. She could live somewhere else if she wanted.

He's an adult and it's his home too and it's not like they're having bareback sex in front of her and forcing her to watch.

It's still promiscuous and wrong.

As promiscuous as her offering Wally some sex out of nowhere?

thanks for admitting his lifestyle is wrong.

Yes! shes coming back

Good! There's only one power girl and her name is not Tanya.

>this
>Dr Fate is back in Metal and will be in the no-justice JL teams
>Flash war could bring Jay back
>Doomsday clock mentioned all-american and green flames
They're coming back, aren't they?

I hope so after what they did to these characters during the abomination that was Earth 2, I am happy the JSA is coming back.

Jesus Christ the new artist is terrible

it's cowan and seinkiewicz. they did the chicago issue and it's solid

Kys please.

He is alright!

>Being accepting of gays
>him frequently inviting strangers for sex to your house and secret super hero base
Either the problem is all the strangers coming and that's what she should have talked about.
Or the problem is he's gay and then she's not "accepting of gays".

Also, her intro is basically "I'm christian and thus homophobic." So either the author thinks all christians are homophobics and he's wrong or he thinks she's a christian extremist and should portray her as such.

>So either the author thinks all christians are homophobics and he's wrong or he thinks she's a christian extremist and should portray her as such.

Priest is an ordained baptist minister what Are you talking about.

I have no clue what you’re babbling about.

It’s because DC and Marvel don’t have a lot of black women but they’ve both got a shitton of blondes.

That guy just wants to be offended, he’s literally doing what SJW’s do. They take a character’s opinions/beliefs and say that those are the same beliefs as the author.

Oh, right, I forgot. Then he thinks extreme is normal. I don't see any other explanation for suggesting that being homophobic was part of being christians.

I like the idea of a legacy being afraid of not being needed anymore after the orginal returns

Earth was like watching your dog run into the street and get hit but not die

yeah and limb on wounded and injured begging for death.

>Did I tell you about my dead fiancée
YES WE FUCKING KNOW ALREADY. This is the second most repeated thing in the comic next to reminding us every time Rose is on panel that she's Hmong.

So will Slade fuck PG now?

unfortunately probably.

>unfortunately

Which one?
We know he did Terra. He's probably doing Adeline too. Which of the two PGs will he bang?

>black Power Girl tries to seduce black Wally West because she's insecure that white Power Girl may be coming back but he turns her down then Jericho comes in the room yelling at black Power Girl about how she's intolerant regarding him sleeping with men and reminds her his dead fiance was female

kek imagine if you told people about this scene 10 years ago.

Take a guest.

suave silver fox daddy slade > overly muscular buzzcut slade

So no deboot but old costume?

old costume is all we need honestly.

R u sure

I'll take whatever I can get of her after the dumpster fire that was Earth 2.

It's the same character. They need to erase her getting blacked.

Because it’s of quality, you rapist

Yeah... but that's probably not gonna happen lets be realistic.

the more I read Priest, the more convinced I am that he's a hack

Bets.
Is PG as a christian not ok with jay sucking cock because
a)priest as a minister isn't fully on board with it
or
b)priest as a minister is aware that such sentiments are common among the religious community and are not held by overly evil bigot stereoptypes?

I mean, I would say allowing random sluts (male or female) into your base is a terrible idea. Remember Jezebel Jett?

Obviously the second one

I think that's the same costume she had at the end of "World's Finest" when Tanya appeared

probably.

His list of people who should go to hell* includes this.
>Church folk who viciously discriminate against homosexuals... until they need a musician or, say, a really nice hat.

*praisenet.org/101/hell/list/more.html

Holy shit!

Nah

Okay cool, this might be a callback to the last issue of World's Finest that did not take place on Earth-2. That is Tanya at the top of the page (even though she looks completely different), and she could be having a nightmare about PG being trapped in that portal

ok, i'll take the bait. why?

Hopefully both.

They already ruined her character with the nu52 so why not!

You know how Johns throws out a bunch of OH SHIT moments and then fails at creating a decent narrative? Well Priest throws out a bunch of CONTROVERSIAL moments (Slade being a Christian, talking about Tanya's ovaries, Jericho fucking his uncle figure, Tanya not wanting gays in her house, DC citizens hating the League, racist White villain motivated by NOT MUH, etc.) and fails at creating a decent narrative.

>Slade being a Christian
Stopped reading here you obviously aren’t reading it

That's what Priest hyped up in his interviews before it came out. If it's not true then he's a liar and a hack, if it is true then he's a hack.