Steven Universe: The "Complete First Season" out on DVD today!

BRUH, LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWYGjQxcxXU
youtu.be/H98Q9VU6IEM
jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-childrens/steven-universe-season-1/936171/
jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-childrens/steven-universe-season-2/421315/
jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-childrens/steven-universe-season-3/472919/
amazon.com/Cartoon-Network-Steven-Universe-Complete/dp/B077MYFX8J/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it looks so similar to pic related fuck I hope I dont get banned

any commentaries? if so, upload that shit.

That's not the real cover is it?

>How can we let the average person at best buy and target know our show has a repulsive artstyle with no redeeming qualities?
>I got it!

> it took 4 years to release the entire first season

why is american children's television home video such a tire fire.

HE'S FAT!....I'LL MAKE HIM BLEED

God, Stephen is so fucking ugly.

>DVD
Yecch, I'd rather get the episodes off of iTunes or Amazon. Or just download 'em.

>DVD

things_only_00s_kids_understand.jpg

>paying money for a dvd when you can just download hd episodes for free

>DVD
Holy fuck that format is turning 23 years old this year.

The aussie covers look better.

>DVD is still a major media because not enough people buy Bluray players

It's the reason GTA V for PC is on like 8 DVDs

In hindsight, this is a bad cover because it seems creepy.
You'll get what I mean if you stare at it long enough.

This looks like creepypasta-tier shit. Who approved of this?

ILL SUCK YOUR ROCK

Stop Steven Universe shills. You and the Furtopia fans can go away.

>first season

You're kidding right? Shouldn't they be on like Season 3 or 4 DVD?

Ahhh Classic Sup Forums, how I miss you...

where are they selling this? because it's day of release and amazon still hasn't shipped this, I'd rather just go to a store and buy it

Looks like a cover for a Nick Jr. show.

Haven't you noticed? DVD releases for American cartoons are as fucked up as SU's airing schedule.

>Complete First Season
Fucking what? Isn't this nigger sjw show like 5 years old already?

Nick REALLY doesn't want people watching Steven Universe, bro.

Steven Jewniverse if qt f u

>Nick REALLY doesn't want people watching Steven Universe, bro.
>Nick

Jesus Christ how horrifying. This show makes my skin crawl. Steven looks like that one mouthbreather who has licey receding pube hair in high school and looks 30 while wearing the same unwashed shirt every day that barely fits his fat body and smells so vile that the sweat has begun to reek of tacos. I feel like I can fucking smell him. How does anyone watch this?

>This show makes my skin crawl. Steven looks like that one mouthbreather who has licey receding pube hair in high school and looks 30 while wearing the same unwashed shirt every day that barely fits his fat body and smells so vile that the sweat has begun to reek of tacos. I feel like I can fucking smell him. How does anyone watch this?
be nice to marco from star vs

El goblino...

Here’s a challenge: name ONE running show that has a DVD release of the last completed season

Did someone say Creepypasta?

The BASED show

there on season 3 in Australia, the freaking cover for the itunes soundtrack and the sdcc vinal look waaay better than the us dvd cover.

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT STEVE UNIVERSE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD GARNET TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE GARNET KNOWS SHE CAN'T BEAT ME AND SHE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO STEVE YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE! THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!

Funnily enough he did lose at Sacrifice.

FAT ASSES!

Looks like DK somehow.

That’s actually less creepy than the shows usual art, which is creepy from looking off. At least you sense what they’re going for here

LOL SO QUIRKY XD

>complete first season
>complete
Why do they advertise this? Shouldn’t that be implied?

Season 1 is separated into parts 1a and 1b iirc desu

Nickelodeon's DVD releases of TMNT were usually pretty up to date. Sometimes they even passed the TV airings.

It's called being creative

the person who wrote this is dead!
i was fan of steven universe so i got the dvd for nostaja reasons. but the dvd was was weird. stevem looked hyperrealistic and horror but i said haha and popped in the dvd. the rheme song played but the themesong was weird and not corrext. suddenly garnet was in screen and bleeding from her eyes! i yanked out tv plug but tv kept goingg! suddently steven said “hey ur gf is dead” and my gf was dead in steven universe! steven was hyperreleastic and bleeding and he killed me THIS REALLY HAPPPEND

>BRUH, LOOK AT THIS DUDE

It's a better design

What really pisses me off is that they only put out the seasons on DVD, rarely if ever on Blu-ray.

the fuck, who cares if I ever buy this show it will be the complete series on Blu Ray just like samurai jack

That is one ugly cover (if that's the real cover anyways)

>xeno
call them aliens like a normal person you autist

>DVD is still a major media because not enough people buy Bluray players

The format must be selling well in places were they only have Wal-Marts and ISP services suck balls, or maybe among fairly old folks that don't like to change technology and stick to that format since they'll probably still have their old CRTs around, for example 9 million americans still have dial-up conections since their ISP don't offer anything better, or they are seniors that stay loyal to the same services for decades.

Blockbuster is still a thing in Alaska since they don't have cheap internet there and Blu -Rays need internet updates.
youtube.com/watch?v=jWYGjQxcxXU

>tfw australian

Get fucked, faggots.

Taking offense at the word xeno? Sounds like we got a filthy xeno sympathizers in our midst.

You mean uncanny valley?

who thought this art was OK

Rebecca Sugar

What hell hath man wrought?

cringe

Venture Bros

Probably one of these goobers

Look at that wonky ass star on the front donut or whatever that is.
My dear old cake decorator aunt woulda beat your ass if she saw you pullin' off that kinda no-craftsmanship

all of the individuals in this picture are female,i see no diversity.

>Cover is a super closeup of Steven's face in the wrong artstyle with a creepy smile

what the actual fuck

that's too much soy in one picture

It's like 70% girls so that's not too bad

why the fuck didn't they just use these?

>All the peace/V signs
>For donuts
I fucking hate this generation.

Not eye-catching enough for USA, probably.

People want to know what they're buying at first glance, not to have to stop and study shit.

> trying to make us care about the townies
> shitty looking gems/fusions/diamonds
> purposefully subverting every fan theory only to give us a garbage plot that literally no one wants
> bait and switch promo for years
> 5 seasons in and we don't know anything about Pearl, how babby was formed, white diamond, the fate of the cluster, etc
> Steven looks like he belongs on Bob's Burgers with this shitty, uninspired art
> We could have had Bee and Puppycat instead
What happened that made Rebecca Sugar decide to crash her own show with no survivors?

They stopped trying once it became so popular it's fanbase basically became a cult and attacks anyone criticizing it.

>On DVD
For what purpose?
DVD has been obsolete for almost a decade.

>Coconut Cream pie
Kek

it's from voodoo donuts do you guys not have those in your part of the world? there pretty much a west coast thing i think.
@98388488
@98389937
ebic meme bro's
>throwing peace signs pisses people off
well i learned something new today

Because DVD still outsells Blu-Ray since there's not really as big an incentive to upgrade.

obsolete would suggest it's no longer sold in stores, which it certainly is.

>you just activated my trap card

pretty sure they're making fun of how stupid the dvd cover looks like

youtu.be/H98Q9VU6IEM

>52 episodes
Then why the fuck did Ian JQ lie to us?

the blond girl to the right is really cute though

Including "Say Uncle" as part of Season 1 makes even more sense when you realize it truly is canon since Mr. Gus's advice is ultimately what allowed Steven to hone his shield-generating ability.

Why else would the Crewniverse go out of their way to revert Garnet back to her pre-Jailbreak design for an episode originally produced as part of Season 2?

He didn't. CN left out Shirt Club and Uncle Grandpa, and put in Full Disclosure.

He looks like the type of person who goes bald at 18

On a slightly unrelated note, why is it that newer TV series from CN don't support the Ultraviolet service? The first 8 'volumes' of Adventure Time support it, and it makes it so much easier to swallow buying them digitally on a whim. Otherwise, I just buy whatever shows I want to support on iTunes because it's the only one I can strip the DRM from and watch my purchases free from imprisonment to a storefront, locally or with Plex.

>replacing a S1 episode with a S2 episode just so the whole home release can "have closure"
Fuck this DVD.

The blond girl to the left looks stacked. Umph.

Why is everyone and everything in this show so ugly and disgusting?

I don't actually know what this picture is from, but the second I saw it I knew on pure instinct alone it was from a scat comic.
Am I broken?

Steiner Math is a miracle of the universe

Rebecca Sugar drew it.

maybe you actually subconsciously knew because you've actually scene the tails comic but have repressed it

Why are they melting?

>What really pisses me off is that they only put out the seasons on DVD, rarely if ever on Blu-ray.

Australia saves the day:
Season 1 Bluray - jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-childrens/steven-universe-season-1/936171/
Season 2 Bluray - jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-childrens/steven-universe-season-2/421315/
Season 3 Bluray - jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-childrens/steven-universe-season-3/472919/

It is
amazon.com/Cartoon-Network-Steven-Universe-Complete/dp/B077MYFX8J/