Sup Forums's opinions on subliminal messaging?

youtube.com/watch?v=TPLAThGgKWc Well Sup Forums I have been watching this video everyday 4 times a day for 5 months. My eyes are an emerald green, and I look handsome and sauve as fuck. My old shitty brown eyes are gone, and everyone around me acts like I'm some god.
In a world of shitskins and brown eyes, the rarest colour is green and it shows how other humans react to this. More flirtatious women, more men wanting to hang out with me, I seem to be noticed in public more often too.
Imagine that for your self, you a spic, nigger, or kike? Your ugly brown eyes can be changed and practically your race can be changed depending if your already white, black, or brown.
The way it works is, subliminal messaging tells your subconscious to change your eye colour , and because your conscious can't hear it, it can't resist.
What is Sup Forums's opinion of changing your eye colour and depending on your existing skin colour, your race. Changing your race, by watching a video 3-6 times a month for 5-6 months. Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPLAThGgKWc
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-30878843
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Green eye...... jealous much?

Post pic and timestamp faggot

ok Ill look for the picture

How do you look for a picture with a timestamp

This is complete bullshit

Just a little, a little jealous of having the rarest colour of eye in the world.

No you'll take one right now. With timestamp

oh shit it's working for me too

oh wait, I've had green eyes for decades LMAO

>and because your conscious can't hear it, it can't resist

woah

rly made my head do a thing

Really ahmed? Jealous of my rare eyes and your shitty eyes?

Tfw you will never be a handsome blue eyed demigod

I had a picture before, don't have a camera with me know, take it easy mohammed.

>those yt comments
i've seen some shit

You can't change your DNA with fucking music you stupid spic

I kind of dig the tune tho

If you can't prove your claim then it's false.

It's not changing you're DNA. If I had children their eyes would be brown, but my eyes would be green. The amount of melanin in my eyes decreased so my eyes are green, not DNA.

wtf don't listen to this my left eye just exploded

pea soup colored eyes reporting in!

>listen to music
>change parts of your genetic code magically
Are you retarded or retarded?
Can you at least explain to me how this done?

I now have strong feelings about Social Justice.

Thanks OP, I think Hillary was the best choice you racist pigs

Lol green. Blue is #1. Stay mad ya non aryan cunts

Keanu Reeves has brown eyes t b h.

This is fucking retarded, unless you come up with before/after pictures I won't believe this is even within the realm of possibility.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TPLAThGgKWc Well Sup Forums I have been watching this video everyday 4 times a day for 5 months. My eyes are an emerald green, and I look handsome and sauve as fuck. My old shitty brown eyes are gone, and everyone around me acts like I'm some god.
>In a world of shitskins and brown eyes, the rarest colour is green and it shows how other humans react to this. More flirtatious women, more men wanting to hang out with me, I seem to be noticed in public more often too.
>Imagine that for your self, you a spic, nigger, or kike? Your ugly brown eyes can be changed and practically your race can be changed depending if your already white, black, or brown.
>The way it works is, subliminal messaging tells your subconscious to change your eye colour , and because your conscious can't hear it, it can't resist.
>What is Sup Forums's opinion of changing your eye colour and depending on your existing skin colour, your race. Changing your race, by watching a video 3-6 times a month for 5-6 months. Opinions?

youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI

I alreadyy explained to someone else, the melanin in your eyes decrease when you listen to the music. Subliminal messaging in the music makes your melanin decrease, although it doesn't change your DNA.

You're disgusting

>The amount of melanin in my eyes decreased
No, this never happened.

what the fuck potatonigger

Some one posted this in the comments. I am sure it is some placebo bullshit now

You can barely find a green eye on the internet without it being photoshopped to absolute fuck.

Here's an actual green eye.

wtf is that shamus?

By music? Like what do the sound waves trigger? These specific sound waves trigger some specific neurons or chemicals in the body to be released or these specific waves trigger some anti melanin memes in the eye?
How the fuck do you expect me to believe this
Post before and after or proof or idfk

>they all look the same

Really gets my noggin joggin

That's blue though

Thats silver though.

After 10 days, 10 days versus 5 months.
>really stimulates my prefrontal cortex

Answer me you cunt

The premise is that a message is played just under the hearing range, and masked by the music. I hear some whispering in the background of this track, my hearing is really good, but I still can't understand any of it.

The idea that your brain will somehow rationalize this without being able to process it is retarded. The track is kind of nice though.

>It's another Eyecolour thread

Hahahaha holy fuck go circle-jerk about your 'unique-ness' on reddit or tumblr.
Aside from being a clue of where your family came from, nothing will change for you just because you have more r/g/b value to your eyes. It's literal cosmetic data that your body inherits from your parent's DNA.

There are equally shitty people just as there are good people that have brown eyes/blue eyes/green eyes/etc.

It's the actions and personality of a person that make up who they are. Not something already pre-destined, unless you come from some royal family where you most likely already have your destiny laid out for you.

post yours then

Whats the name of the song? The description says Bensound but that's just the artist

pls guys, pls ;(

But how the fuck does it change one's eye colour
It screams bullshit from miles away

technically there is no green pigment.

you either have brown/yellow pigment or you have a clear iris that reflects blue light.

If you have very light amounts of the brown/yellow pigment your eyes get the green hue. It's a partial expression of the gene.

It's not the music itself ffs, it's the subliminals in the music itself. listen closely and turn your volume up and you will hear it.

That's because it is.

Looks greener there.

JESUS CHRIST YOU BRITNIGGERS ARE DENSE.
The way it works is the words in the song coax your brain into changing the amount of melanin in your eyes. What is so hard to understand you fucking bong.

>proceeds to not give me a legit scientific explanation
At least be a decent merchant
This isn't how you sell people your product

>Lyrics in a song seduce DNA into changing it's chemical and structural makeup
Woah..... Really fires up the neurons...

I wanted to type out a meaningful answer but I kept bursting into laughter and deleting.

What would the words even say

"Ey mayne jus get rid of that melanin yo lmao"

>>The idea that your brain will somehow rationalize this without being able to process it is retarded.

>universe's most complex computer
>able to subconciously function every organ and motor function in your body perfectly in unison for up to 100 years
>can't subconciously decipher a sound wave

you don't deserve the beauty that is a brain.

The human brain can't even conceive reality. It's why things like Cognitive Dissonance even exist.

Your psyops make ours look like a failed middle school science project. - КГБ

It process it but your other parts of your brain can't so it can't say yes or no, it can only do. Thats how subliminal messaging works you fuckwit.

You are high my man.
Lay off the MDMA or shrooms

>TFW have green eyes that "change color"
>10/10 girls give me complements
Fgm

>my man
The cuckmaster has spoken.

>everybody in your family has blue eyes
>you have green eyes

>subliminal messaging works
but it doesn't though
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-30878843

>Psychologists have long agreed that flashing words too quickly for the conscious mind to register can have some limited effects in the lab.
>Jasper Claus and Wolfgang Stroebe, did manage to make subliminal advertising itself work - in strict laboratory conditions, provided a series of limiting factors are in place.
Their work suggested that subliminal advertising was only effective with products that people knew of and somewhat liked.

I see your point, but anyone can change their eyes like this, I think.

It's not subliminal advertising though. It's subliminal messaging.

So? Green eyes are way rarer. So rare some people don't even know what they look like.

I always recall friends getting surprised about muh eye changing tones
But yeah I think its common

You know how they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? It's because of retards like OP. They read some decades old study about subliminal messages and how they can be used to influence people while ignoring the dozens of follow up studies that say subliminal messages have no effect what so ever.

There isn't any difference, if it doesn't work for one why would it work for the other?

I watched that vid for 10 mins and my eyes changed WTF!!! crazy

Giving your brain foreign commands like advertising something versus doing something the brain can do on its own are different friendo.

It takes months you fucking cuck, prep the moose while I have green eyes better than your shit eyes faggo.

>Giving your brain foreign commands
lmao what is this bollocks pseudo-science you are spouting? Everything points to this being a complete scam and waste of time.

You refuse to even post your own eyes to prove it as well

nah dude it worked really quick. guess im just better at being subliminally manipulated than you fagget

Conglaturlations, you saw through the bait and took place in my experiment. Memes aside, thank you for using logic to see through my fake, this was an experiment I did to see the average Sup Forumsacks skills of seeing through lies. Thank you for you contribution.
>also did this to get some good laughs as well

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Oh boy.

I'm serious, my eyes are brown as shit, and I know that these videos are complete scams. Seriously this was an experiment I thought about and planned.

>I was planning to be retarded

Doesn't make it any better, you retard.

Pretending and planning to be retarded is retarded? >doesn't matter abondoning ship after this post laddies