JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/trump-on-appointing-clinton-special-prosecutor-im-going-to-think-about-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>edited

PLAYED

DRUMPFKINS BTFO HAHAHAHA HE'S ALREADY BACK PEDALLING

The foundation investigation is ongoing

I already knew that they were good friends before the elections. Does this really surprise anyone?

If true, we will excuse it because he's /ourguy/

Eventually his policies will look like nothing he ran on but it will be a success because....

sage

People didn't realize he exaggerates to make a point

Okay, so he doesn't actively WANT to hurt them, but did he also say that he would continue the Obama tradition of actively impeding justice with his corrupt cronies like Loretta Lynch? It was never about personally driving Clinton into the ground. Her life is already over. It was about the turbo-cucked justice system.

It's going to cause a shitstorm when it happens. Why would he bother starting all that months before it happens?

If he does anything, he would appoint a special investigator (though commonly called a special prosecutor), much like Republicans did with White Water.

cbsnews.com/news/trump-on-appointing-clinton-special-prosecutor-im-going-to-think-about-it/

I think he's saying he doesn't want a RWDS to murder them and their families in the dead of night. I think he's just saying he wants law to be done by the books.

He was also positive about Romney, Kasich and Jeb lately, who all called him to congratulate.
He has to unify now. He hasn't said he will not appoint a special prosecutor yet.

I think he and Bill are good friends but Hillary's campaign used a lot of dirty tricks against Trump during this election.
>False sexual-assault allegations to counter Bill's history as a sexual predator
>"Donald ducks"
>Paid violent protesters
Etc.

This, he is being nice for the Cameras.

Doesn't Trump know he can't win over the hysterical left regardless? Fuck this, fuck pandering to them. "Good people": give me a fucking break.

OR MAYBE HE'S JUST BEING CIVIL AND CHOOSES HIS WORDS WISELY WHEN MAKING PUBLIC STATEMENTS NOW THAT HE HAS BEEN ELECTED

its not longer a campaign, no longer a race. He can still investigate the clintons while appearing humane and humble on the outside

ffs burgers use brain

What are you planning, gyp

This.

The very next part of the interview he says

"i'll give you a very definitive answer next time we talk"

He then tried to hold back a grin.

Obviously he's not going to admit before he's president otherwise all the crooks will actually try to assassinate him.
How fucking retarded do you have to be? Oh wait you're a shill spreading misinfo. so go kys.

Worthless piece of shit.

I've always thought it would seem very petty to do so now. The foundation is still being investigated, multiple investigations into the Clintons personally has yielded nothing. Let the FBI do their jobs, leave the past behind and embrace the future.

Thats not the point. Its to control the news cycle, now they have to call him a moderate and a nazi at the same time, this trolls the shit out of the media.

Yes, he's playing his cards close to his chest, if he rattles the cage too hard his enemies may catch on.

Sup Forums just got cucked by an orange nazi LOL

He is hiding his power lvl its glorious.

Of all that shit he had ever said, this one I never expected him to even follow through or mention again, obvious shit-talk and nothing more. I mean, he is a kind guy.

>I dont -want- to hurt them
Subtext: But if they fucked up, I will
He's playing nice because there's riots in the streets, the nation needs to calm down before he can do anything
Saying he's going to put up a special prosecutor for someone who got over half the nation's vote would be a terrible move right now

Calm down goys he is not yet in office just needs to play the career politician game a little bit so they dont perceive him as a threat but as soon as he got his team up and running you know what is gonna come

dont worry, i wouldnt travel to the USA even if your govrnmnt invited me over for beer and hookers

Why would he still give a fuck? He already won the election.

My theory is all he needs to make both sets of supporters happy is get someone else to prosecute them.

For instance if Russia put an international arrest warrant on Soros and tried him in an international court for international crimes, and in doing so also implicated the Clintons, then they are locked up and no one blames Trump.

>a chink steaks salesman conned a bunch of poorly educated whites
color me surprised

DUDE WEED LMAO!!!!111

Thank God. We have enough of you and your thievery.

Invest in grapple hook guns.

You underestimate them. Remember that Russia controlling the US presidential election was/is a strong actually-taken-seriously meme.

reminds me of this YT video i saw of black ppl complaining to the news reporter about gypsies stealing their kids' bikes

fo real

that was hilarious

So you retards think it's a good idea to reveal his hand before he's even in the office? Jesus how fucking dumb are you retards? Obama can choose to pardon her before he leaves and if he does then nothing will happen, by not revealing his hand he keeps the playing field open till the day he takes the office. Jesus, you dumb faggots need to stay in school

It's the nature of the beast, most campaigns are like hers, but at the end of the day, it's better for him to unite Americans instead of persecuting a 70 y.o. woman

fake and gay

>too retarded to realize the master stroke of the Trump

he waits until late 2017 early 2018 to have a special prosecutor investigate her.

Then all the Dem's shit is drug into the spotlight the entire mid-term year

FOUR

DEE

CHESS

>omg stupid drumpf supporters how could you support this stuff?
>lol looks like he's not going to do do the stuff I just insulted you for supporting, what a liar amirite?

So liberals are going to stop rioting now because he's not as bad as they thought?

I doubt Obama would risk his shiny too-cool-to-have-been-president image by pardoning Hillary

Top kek

If I were him I'd make a backroom deal. All Clintons have to resign from politics forever and keep mum and in return they won't be investigated. Would be a pretty good deal for everyone.

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

>CTR
>SHILLS
>DENIAL
>B-BUT HE S-SAID THE SWAMP

My sides are approaching terminal velocity

He's not backpedaling he's smartly not focusing on this issue personally and waiting to meet with comey to make a decision. He is speaking softly to dissuade the Soros funded chimpout

He's hiding his power level

It's called being a Uniter. Trump doesn't want to start a Civil War, which WILL happen if the Clinton's get tried with treason.

I believe it.

If uniting the country is the goal, then imprisoning the person that half the country voted for is probably a bad idea

he also didn't want to be president, look how that turned out

He's saying that most likely, due to the following:

1. Obama will proactively pardon them before leaving office if Trump says ANYTHING about indicting Hillary before Obama leaves office (which could have been told to him in their closed door meeting)

2. Hillary begged Trump for mercy when she conceded, as part of her agreeing to admit defeat and not drag out the whole sordid election and basically STFU after losing (note how Hillary has been quiet since losing sans her concession speech).

3. The GOP themselves have decided not to indict Hillary because it would be a distraction to the party new complete control over government. Also, because they know doing so would just rally the base of the Democrats even moreso. Letting Hillary walk away untouched but defeated, would be safer than making a martyr out of her.

>Half the people voted for illary

First of all, not all burgers vote, second of all she probably has a lot of dodgy votes.

This.

Whatever Hillary did only mattered in terms of her becoming president. It's not important if she just goes back to being an ordinary citizen. He's not going to appoint a special prosecutor and I didn't expect him to do it. Ithe was campaign rhetoric meant to focus anger and distrust toward Hillary. Nothing more.

Anything that isn't a Trump tweet is classified as lugenpresse

Obama has probably been silent about the protests because as long as they continue and stay ugly the GOP and Trump won't dare to take action against Hillary. No Pardon needed.

It's also a big FU to Trump because it means he can't follow through on that campaign promise.

I agree with your other two point but number 2 is completely wrong.

These idiots can cry about the popular vote all they want, but Hillary has no legitimate argument to challenge the election when she got blown out in the electoral college.

Now that the campaign is over, it doesn't matter what Trump says, only what he does.

He's already said this is his foreign policy. He's not going to give anyone a heads up. He'll take action or he won't and we won't hear about it until he does. If we do hear anything beforehand, it'll likely be misdirection.

I wouldn't have it any other way desu senpai.

>itt plebeians not understanding his 20d chess strategy

Doesnt need a special prosecutor now that he can put in his own AG.

Yea, i kekd when he answered about foreign policy "I'm not telling you"

you're a fucking retard

Yeah.
Giuliani on the other hand. He's angry.

He also said he hasn't spoken with Comey and would have made up his mind at his next meeting with 60 minutes.

Trump has to at least attempt to bring the nation back together after the election divided it so. Him being president means that if they find anything on her, he'll definitely prosecute then.