Oh no!

I II
Ii I_

Oh hey, it's Harley's girlfriend

Hiya Pam!!

Ra's is so sick of this shit.

Awww Cute

Dicks out.

Did she just get shot through the shoulder?
Awwwww.
AWWWWWWWW!

Cute!

Murder and conquer doesn't amuse him any more, isn't it

Ow that is a long ass spike going into his head. It could come out the opposite side

Hng

That's not going to work, that never works they always just come back.

And that was it for this week

Next week on Injustice 2 #44

>Nightwing alerts Khandaq about Amazo's attack on Delhi, Batman puts his team on notice, and Superboy prepares for kombat.

seriously, Ras shoulda just killed them all after they elft

I'm surprised he can feel anything, damn.

This would be so much more tolerable if it was another Superman villain instead of Ra's. Fucking Batwank.

>I wish I was at my pit resurrecting for the 100th time
>my feet hurt

They are saving Superman villain for the game.
Or at least I thought before Zod got Zack'ed

Is it safe to assume this will diverge from the game's plot/ending? Kara's interactions with Damian already point that way.

>Not "Take your stinking paws off her, you damn dirty ape"
I appreciate the restraint, Taylor.

I like these lines

>A bunch of gorillas wearing Guy Fawkes masks as disguises

You’d think they’d get around to covering his face with something since they went to the trouble of putting skin on the rest of him

Isn't Grodd king of Gorilla City in the game?

Gorilla City’s political system really is kinda shit.

WHY HAS THIS SHIP NOT HAPPENED SOONER!?!?

>I just knew this whole thing would go apeshit.

Looks like that was Deadshot who got his head smashed through a stone wall last issue. It also appears that he is totally fine.

Meanwhile Animal Man is still coma

I fucking love this! Guess I'm a shipper now, since this needs to be in the Main universe!

They probably just felt metal skull face was better for an android used to kill vast populations.

Crocs with Enchantress

for now

Amazo DLC WHEN????

If you guys are going to start cranking out Orca/Croc art, at least use the better Orca design

She's pregnant, don't body shame her!

Somebody might do it if you post a better design first.

Whale face is better

I... seriously 'ship this now.

So is this Taylor's fetish?

No it’ll come back around to be being the I2 status quo by Year 5 or whatever. We’re not even past Year 1.

Head fin is dumb.

There weren’t 5 years into between 1 and 2. That’s why the first Volume of I2 is just called Vol 1.
It’s also why this shit is so slow and boring.

This is the kind of stuff I want out of Injustice.

Remember Remember the 5th of Gorcember.

>kombat?

Do you think some of the MK guest characters will make it into the game?

in i2, supes had never escaped his prison.
Do you really think we'll go through i2 comic for years, without supes escaping?

The comic I mean. Do you think the comic will feature any of the game’s guest characters? Surely there’s a reason they chose to spell it as “kombat”.

Why not post the best design

>Croc the AA mentor and responsible father
Fuck Clayface, Croc is the best recovering. Fuck his current SS portrayel

This Orca is thiccer than the one in nightwing

Between this and Nagatoro its been a good day for my heart

OP Here

It was actually me being cheeky, the solicit in the DC Digital site actually spells it as combat, sorry

That is a great Ra's face.

11/10

What happened to Cold? He just not going to appear anymore? A character who's in the goddamn game?

No offence but for a long while now. DC have been nothing but Batman and nothing but batman. The whole company's been kissing batmans ass to even stepping on Superman and Wonder Woman.

>Vixen groping dat ass

Gross. She looks like an obese bald woman in facepaint, rather than a cool orca-woman. Also it's dumb that the white markings are around her eyes like it's some sort of lame Venom cosplay, rather than behind the eyes like an actual orca.

Have they revealed this Batman as Jason Todd yet or they going to leave it up to the annual?

>Vixen carrying Buddy
I guess this means he's still alive, right?
I wanted to hate them since they fucking killed Ted (I started reading this book just to see that, I guess I'm just into seeing him dying for the millionth time), but this is seriously too cute. Taylor pls stop.

>I guess this means he's still alive, right?
I don't think you'd generally want to leave a vulnerable human body lying in the middle of a heated armed gorilla conflict, deceased or otherwise.

She looks good on the cover. Real thick and curvy.

What episode is this?

Because croc ATE orca in mainline DC

this is fucking insane if you know the main comics and that's why it's great

Her face is the issue, her body is ok considering the animal it's based on.

>Because croc ATE orca in mainline DC
and did she peg him?

I can't hate this. It's one of those golden gems of Injustice, the really good parts that almost makes the entire bad parts worth it.

She's lacking a chin I think, hell just give her a double chin even, more blubber.