TOMORROW he is back

TOMORROW he is back

Dont toy with my feelings user

I don't believe this at all

lol no

search your feelings you know it to be true

What for? To fuck Jean again? We know she will be in a team that doesn't feature Scott with an underwater base. Manor will probably fuck her.

If he comes back and gets on with Jean instead of Emma I'll be pissed.
So, so pissed.

What makes you think he's coming back?

But he will be back
Also Jean Scott is better than Jean and Emma

And Scott Emma is superior to both.

I hope he they get back together so people can remember how boring they are when they are together

he's an X-fan and a Scottfag

they're not known for intelligence

yeah, i like scott/jean. the problem is that marvel loves to sabotage their relationship and make it look like shit. but they are cute

Yeah, he's like ultmate Parker, dead forever.

Well, actually, he's came back in Spider-Men. It's Bendis, but still ...

>they're actually for amazing intelligence
typo hehe

>that's the joke, yes.

>known for
eh...

why are scottfags such a whiny and insecure bunch? is it because of logan's popularity?

I only want him back if Gillen can write him again.

Or maybe Hickman.

They produce the most delicious tears though. I love how Marvel keeps ignoring them.

Gillen wanted to cuck him since day one

Gillen was going to turn Emma back into a villain and betray Scott in the end because she thought he was weak and coward.

So fuck yeah bring Gillen back

Namor is about blondes not gingers

Jean's secondary mutation is to make every male desired her apparently. Im sure Namor can make an exception this time

>Gillen was going to turn Emma back into a villain and betray Scott in the end because she thought he was weak and coward.

That would have been so much better than "Scott's dead now I'm evil. And crazy."

His first wife was a redhead. Namor just meant to say he hates Greg Land art with that comment to Hope Summers.

Knock knock open up the door it's fake

Jean can go fuck a cactus 2bh.

No it wouldn't

Yes it would. Emma was always above Scott anyway

Is just as bad

His wife was a red head