Too attention deficit for STEM

>too attention deficit for STEM
>too dumb for medicine
>too clumsy and weak for skilled trades
Should euthanasia be legal for the unskilled?

>Too clumsy and weak

you can at least fix this.

you're just lazy

set yourself a schedule, and start sticking to things.

Look up Salesforce and take classes in that. Become a sales force administration for 800$ and get a job making 58k. Itso what I did

STEM isn't that difficult. Unless you are too lazy, too dumb or have zero motivation you will be okay.
Also

At least you didnt destroy your ''basically anyone can do that'' job by fucking up your knee when you were basically doing it for free before being able to enlist.
Now im just an alcoholic browsing dank memes while working a shit tier job and investing in poland

Just be a Wendy's manager, I'm getting 90k after only 5 years. All you have to do is never be late like 95% of the pot heads that take these jobs

Medicine doesn't require you to be smart, per se, but simply memorize patterns and solutions. Become a nurse and make bank.

Get a job in a factory and make an OK living.

After you're hired in you can usually make around $23k a year. I know it's pleb tier but it's money and involves virtually no skill

>intentionally settling for the poverty line

Christ, talk about defeatist attitudes.

I'm similar
>I hate all math so STEM is out
>I wouldn't mind working with my hands, but I'm not passionate about it
>medicine takes too long and is too expensive
>always like politics, but don't know how to get into it
>wait
>law

That's pretty much the tldr on how I'm now getting a philosophy degree (yeah, yeah, meme degree, but philosophy grads are only behind physics grads on their LSAT scores). I have to do 4 years of law school after I finish college, but the work is easy, I like it, and it actually has a practical application.

I want to be a judge, so I'm hoping to make my way up the ladder as far as I can go. I can't be bought, boys, time to make the Supreme Court great again (in about 50 years).

As far as thinking about what you want/can do, think about things that you've been good at. And don't think in terms of what you did well at in high school, think about anything you're good at, and try to find a practical application for it. If nothing else, go get a mining job, they pay pretty well, and you just have to get some training on operating heavy machinery.

If you have no people skills though, good luck getting any job.

Somebody has to do it. If OP genuinely has no skills to speak of, he may have to. There's nothing saying he can't make his way up the ladder though.

Just because it has to be done, ;93:!5 mean you should chose to do it.

OP is saying he'd rather kill himself than not have a job, user, we're just trying to give him options.

go into sales my nigger

if its helps, think of yourself as beginning your career as a businessman. its crazy how few Sup Forumsacks study any business discipline

most probably see it as parasitic-making money off of money. But I'd try anything at this point.

STEM is a meme nowadays anyways. The only viable sect of it is Math and technologies. Science is a joke unless you get doctorate. Engineering is flooded right now. Go be an electrician or something else useful like a plumber.

Is it hard to manage all those Chefs?

No, the hard part is managing my 17' dick during work.

Learn to build walls
It's gonna be on demand pretty soon

>Zero motivation to do anything
PLEASE kill me

you are stupid

i get that, but they would be mistaken. most people think they have a ducktails pool of gold shekels in the back of every retail store and thats why they don't want to pay their employees 20 bucks an hour; ie they don't know what the fuck they are talking about

all business, including trumps, are heavy into sales. just stay away from the nigger-tier used car stuff. just a suggestion

or try HVAC. its a trade, but not heavily unionized, so its easier to enter the field.

or i guess you could just try living the neet life, user

It must suck if gets stuck in the fryer. ;_;

The only thing that sucks is Stacy the cashier.

Major in finance or law and beat the jews at their own game.

It's not a meme degree lad. People who don't have a clue what philosophy is think it's a fuck-around, when in reality it's a rigorous subject.

Probably only math requires more of an ability for rational and analytic thought. Logic, after all, is literally a subdiscipline of philosophy.