C-cute!

C-cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nh8rgLKyqOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what do we call the lil' bastard, Sea Dragon?

Cute.

I thought Croc was dating Enchantress and Orca was married?

Its the Injustice universe.

Lio

Isn't Orca just a woman in a suit?

Cute
Delet
>preggo Orca
>pic related

Not anymore bby she's gone full monster mode since her revival

>/k/
You've obviously never been to /k/

>The Australian is Sup Forums
How accurate is this?

Hey Sup Forums is always right!

>Orca - Tumblr
>Croc - Sup Forums
>Boomerang - Sup Forums
>Deadshot - ???

All the ladies love the BCC

Orca got rebooted with everybody else during rebirth. Which is good because she's one of my potential waifus. yeah yeah I know, one waifu, one laifu but Orca is top tier and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

>I used to laugh at Orcafags on Sup Forums for being deluded about Orca ever coming back
>now in Rebirth
>now in Lego Batman
>now in Injustice, hooking up with Croc

I owe a huge apology.

Black Croc Cock or the Big Croc Cock? They both apply.

I mean to be fair, only 1/3 of those should count

It's a liopleurodon, Charlie! A magical liopleurodon!

the Australian should be Sup Forums

It's Injustice, she along with every other character is basically a parody.

>Please don't hit it with a rock

Oh Damian and Jon will have an adorable Sea Beast to battle and for it to crush on one of them, probably Jon

Indeed. Croc making a deal to get Orca out of the combat line for a while. Get the kid off somewhere safe.

This is the Injustice universe. Jon isn't a thing because he got aborted by his dad.

also jon would've been a completely different girl iirc

>Deadshot-/out/

I'm hoping the idea somehow makes it way to Rebirth I mean. Some Gator Gal that likes to commit petty crime just to get the boys attention I think would be a good start for what could be their future.

Unless Jon goes off to play with the LoS for a while. Which given the Titans recent stuff I think is a possible setup.

That was the dream. They never confirmed the gender outside of it since the comic starts off with Clark being happy that she's pregnant followed by getting kidnapped by Joker.

>I hope the idea makes it to rebirth
I don't, it would be fucking weird/wouldn't really make any sense in main canon.

Orca doesn't eat people, she's a petty criminal-> vigilante chock full of i-am-a-monster self hatred and i'm pretty sure she was married at one point. In the old universe croc ATE HER DEAD BODY after she was murdered.

It's good shock humor but it wouldn't make no sense outside injustice

Wait how old are Croc and Orca?

I feel like she's 10+ years younger.

Aww they can still taste bits of Ted Kord.

We meme'd her back to life.
This whole hook up feels like somebody taking a jab at the old universe Croc ate Orca now he gets to eat her up

>Sup Forums has shit facial hair and is waving an ornamental weapon around
checks out

Something that adorable could only happen in dreams

shamelesss NO

>Orca and Croc get each other secret anniversary presents
>both stole each other a huge pile of fish

I would FUCK Orca.

I hate this because of the shitty Croc what with the snout

>Orca and Killer Croc are a couple
This appeals to my gay Bara fetish
>Killer Croc impregnates Orca
Mpreg is the best
>Orca is actually a girl
BONER IS KILL

orca is a cute girl with good friends

STOP KISSING MY WAIFU YOU STUPID LIZARD

That's the power of memeing

She is really cute.

>Sup Forums is white

It's not like she has any sort of spotlight or anything. Hell, "her" appearance in the LEGO Batman movie was just a single gag based on a Shark minifig

Shamelesss yes

That's disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hey, Shameless, I think this user wants more preggo Orca in skimpy maternity clothes.

Injustice?

OP pic? Yeah

This one? No

Looks like a fat dude in an orca suit

gojira

>Aussies are white

>CROC'd

nah that would be the result of her and Grodd having a kid together

Orca's a woman in a suit, not an animal-person.

And Killer Croc murdered her by biting a chunk out of her side in the main universe.

This is dumb.

What about this? Is this not dumb to you!?

Isn't she dead? Didn't What's-his-dick kill her in Nightwing?

Pretty sure she's alive again.

>Orca's a woman in a suit
No she isn't.

She did use to be, but not any more.

Yea. And Croc is supposed to be a human with a birth defect. Think, the turtle boy in india.

i read her first issue and it never gave me that impression

the fuck are you on about?

orca is a pure maiden who would never engage in extracurricular activities before marriage this is N O N C A N O N

I still think that happened because they forgot it was originally only a suit and everyone just rolled with it.

Australian here. Not very accurate, tho there are some who would have you believe otherwise.

That was in the other universe, we don't know If she is married in Rebirth or the Injustice universe

i mean, i don't THINK it was originally a suit but i think it's better if it is either way

the whole thing where orca's like "if i take this shot i'll be orca permanently!" has more impact if she's a whale monster and not a ripped chick with weird hair and sharp teeth

It was definitely a suit at first, but I think the idea is that the Super Orca Serum eventually turned her into a full-on whale-woman (or like I theorized, they just forgot it was a suit and that's how they later hand-waved it).

i just thought that one was mid-transformation with the whole "black lips, sharp teeth, weirdly receding hair, freaky eyes"

I thought Croc was fucking Enchantress?

She was long dead by the time he started eating her

>/k/ not being into freaky furry shit

the fuck

they're upset because THEY wanted to impregnate the freaky furry lady and some big black crocodile man cuck'd em

Maybe? Here she is not half-transformed and it's still a suit though.

Grace Balin is Orca!

Meant for

I dunno, comic books. It could be her skin, weirdly enough. It'd explain how it perfectly contours to her body when she goes orca.
What I'm wondering is what the heck is coming out of her chest and

She actually isn't. She technically hasn't been since her first appearance, and she definitely hasn't been in Rebirth.

I preferred the suit but yeah, she's a straight up whale anthro now.

Yeah, they almost certainly forgot.

Croc is based. I'm just annoyed that they're making her a joke and drawing her intentionally ugly

he's not the first person I should to ship her with if we're gonna do that though so I kind of like that this isn't taken seriously at all
>generic "oh we're both monsters ergo we fug"
>generic "oh we have similar tragic backstories so we HAVE to get together"
>generic "pair the character nobody gives a fuck about to a major character and make them a satellite"
>tying her back to a high-profile batman rogue when she's been better as a washed up FORMER batman rogue

i'd rather she fug the gorilla she's on a team with than croc and i wouldn't like her to fug the gorilla very much at all

>*I would

deadshot - tv

No she actually went full whale at the end of her first appearance.

youtu.be/nh8rgLKyqOE

Meh, I liked Magpie/orca better.

Remember when Orca was just a strong woman in a costume?

n o

No I don't remember that, because originally she was a marine biologist who got a spinal injury then started injecting herself with whale dna to heal it. She committed crimes to fund her research which ended with her taking a bunch of the whale formula and turning into a whale human hybrid.

>All those "people" demanding he be killed just for having the gall to exist
Did they cross over into Marvel Earth
>In New York
Probably

grodd cucking croc

Mostly all the fucking Australians on Sup Forums

>tfw no orca gf