Scooby-Doo/Teen Titans Go team up

When the Teen Titans have a ghost problem at their headquarters, Robin calls on the experts: Mystery Inc.

What did Raven mean by this?

Don't bully GO Robin :(

>That callback

Ha!

It's so weird to realize that for this universe, Super Friends Robin and TTG Robin are the same person, he just acts like TTG Robin when around the team.

>DCCO33119
What?

Daphne/Robin /ss/ when?

That Starfire looks like she just realized what show she's in.

Myron kek

If that's not the face someone gives another after being molested by them then I don't know what is.

>tfw you're not sure if Sholly is making Capcom references or not
Anybody else reading Myron's dialogue with Joe Dimaggio's voice?
Damn it, Daphne...

He still sounds like Shaggy, TTG Robin was Shaggy at one point

To be fair, it's also a universe where The Tree Stooges and Laurel & Hardy are still alive/not rotting away in a hospital bed of dementia
DAMN IT, DAPHNE!

Raven is used to being molested by big, red demons

The Go version of Titans are notoriously incompetent, they've even died a handful of times and cause pain and grief to the people they associate with.

Yeah and also H-B characters like Quickdraw McGraw and Secret Squirrel are around, too.

The DC inclusion is so weird considering I expected them to use the Super Friends versions since they were around at the same time as Scooby-Doo, but a lot of stuff from different DC periods are merged together. Like for instance this issue implies TTG Robin is what Super Friends Robin turns into when he hangs out with the Titans. Joker, Harley, Ivy, and Batgirl are more BTAS-influenced (though in Harley's case that's unavoidable since she didn't exist in the 1970's). Green Lantern and Green Arrow were on a road trip, referencing the O'Neil/Adams run, but Green Arrow also says "You have failed this city" a lot, referencing the live-action show. And some other stuff I can't remember right now.

Are there other versions of Mystery inc. in this universe?

So like Red Ross?

I liked that they went from a team-up with the Atom to a team-up with Atom Ant. I wonder if they'll do a team-up between the Scooby-Gang, a DC superhero, and another H-B character?

Kinda makes me sad that these kinds of comics have to stay so staunchly on-model. I’ve seen that Daphne pose in drawn 85 million times since I was a kid.

>batman created by bob kane.
It's wierd to think how recently they started giving bill finger credit.

I had a good chuckle.

They had a fucking super friends crossover

Is that where they got the idea to have cyborg unable to stop his weapons from firing in justice league.

Yeah that's a little odd.

That's a funny way of spelling fred/raven /sl/

>I feel like a real estate developer.
I laughed but I don't get it.

Who's that demonmon.
It's trigon

Also they had Starfire show up again in the Martian Manhunter issue, she's basically the Teen Titans cartoon design but drawn to fit in with the "serious" H-B style.

>Myron The Molester aka Uncle Touchy

A lot of times on the show the ghosts turn out to be people who want to use the land for something.

In the Top Cat team-up issue, a real-estate developer says dressing up as a ghost is the first thing they teach in realtor school.

She looks like 2003 Starfire but thicker

>there was a Top Cat team-up
What the fuck

The best thing is that Fred seems to be a DC-continuity buff in this series. He's the one who recalls meeting Robin before and he also mentions Jack Knight-Starman when he meets the blue one in the Martian Manhunter issue, and even asks Cave Carson about his cybernetic eye in the Challengers of the Unknown one.

Why are there so many Scooby-Doo crossovers?

They've teamed up with the following in the series:
Batman and Robin
Mystery Analysts of Gotham (this comic predates that Brave and the Bold crossover movie)
Ace the Bathound
Wonder Woman
Superman
Justice League
Flintstones
Jetsons
Jonny Quest
Secret Squirrel
Harley and Ivy
Spectre, Deadman, and Phantom Stranger
Aquaman
Flash
The Marvel Family (even if they are called The Shazam Family on the cover)
Hawkman and Hawkgirl
Space Ghost
Zatanna
Frankenstein Jr
Jonah Hex
Plastic Man
Legion of Superheroes

>Harley and Ivy
How was it?

Better have a team up of the Scooby Gang, Tom and Jerry, Plastic Man, Fred Flintstone, Daffy Duck and Johnny Cage.

They need a reboot at this point

Is Fred part of the Gentry? is he a Multiversal constant? Why isn't Morrison doing something about Fred Jones

Kill me.

It was cute

Everyone loves Scooby Doo

Is there a dl link for this?

Why isn't Morrison doing something about TTG?

It was decent. My favorite Harley one is the one where she joins Mystery Inc because, when you think about it, the guy who was the "ghost" for that mystery is so fucking screwed because he picked the wrong day to terrorize the department store.

>this and Super Friends Robin are the same person

Oh my gosh, what is it about Scooby Doo that makes people want to cross them over with anything remotely within the rights of Time Warner?

That is a good question

Bump

Because Scooby used to have a whole series that consisted crossovers in each episode

To be fair, this one was actually good. But the best crossover was still the one with KISS

>falling down

LIKE YOU CAN FALL UP. Who the fuck wrote this?

Me.

>the retarded alien that always says weird shit is saying something retarded
>"WHO WROTE THIS? my brain doesn't get it"

UGH. THOSE GUYS.

>Beast Boy eating pepperoni

What the fuck

GO Beast Boy eat meat sometimes

This picture looks comfy as fuck, maybe it's the nostalgia