>Who cares? This is more important.

What a bad bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaNRhtip6S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using faggot millennial wiggerwords

>ywn marry ivanka

i want her and melania to take turns sitting on my face

Bad bitch has been said since the 70s you stupid ass.
Literally kys

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>saying literally

There's no faster way to reveal that you talk like a fairy IRL than typing "literally"

I will never stop trying to marry a woman like Ivanka.

I'm in love.

This is objectively true.

please post those god like feet she has. They are suck the life out of me.

I feel like I'm the first person who's ever pointed it out but it's 100% true. Normally, people speak with the sound/intention coming out smoothly and forwardly. People who say "literally" and other faggot millennial slang almost always use effeminate sounding inflections and lots of "like" and "um." It makes them sound either stupid, insecure, or a combination of both.

This is what race you get when you breed with medislavs.Not those filthy monkeys,on the russian side,no,no-this is about the very few countries with race so smart and beatifull,that you wanna get ivanked.

Also im a pole gib me jobs

She could literally be a future president if she plays her cards right. Composed, beautiful, liberal on women's issues, probably conservative in some areas (enough for america at least). 12, 16 years down the road she could have it in the bag.

wiggerbuzzword user detected

>99

Try 4, Donald is in his 70's
plus she'd be old enough by then to run, and if Donald ends with a good reputation, she could basically ride in on his coattails

My brother who's four years younger than me (18) always says "I feel like" before expressing any opinion. Drives me FUCKING nuts

Trump definitely could be a one term president regardless of how he does just because of his age, I'll give you that, but Ivanka doesn't have any history of success to go off of. Take her "no I'm not going to be in administration but I care about issues xyz" statement on 60 minutes, if she did something with that (started an advocacy group or charity, did some real work) then that would be a start, but she'll probably need at least one actually political job behind her before she could make the run.

Trouble is I don't think she wants it at all, given how she's been talking throughout this campaign. Then again, Trump said similar shit in the 80s/90s when asked if he would ever be president.

Madam President Trump

>fw the first female president is Republican.

bye bye democratic party forever if that happened.

But keep in mind Ivanka trump is NOT a republican, which is why she couldn't vote for her father in the primaries.

>DAT FDOTUS RACK

AMERICA JUST GOT GREAT AGAIN

Is she the first hot first daughter? Chelsea looks like a mutant and Obama's little monkeys are either ugly or average.

That's true, I should drop that one. My friends and I use memes from It's Always Sunny and saying "I feel like" like anyone gives a shit is one of them.

How do you grow up as someone like Barron in the internet age with all these nudes/semi-nudes of your hot mom and sister floating around and not get fucked up by it, especially given the pressure that kid is under

Also, I always wondered what it would be like to have a ridiculously hot relative. I'm an only child and the only women in my family are all old so I can't imagine it. Must be tough. Reminds me of this WKUK skit:
youtube.com/watch?v=oaNRhtip6S4

FAR AS I'VE BEEN ALIVE

LOOKS LIKE NIXON'S DAUGHTER WAS BREDDY DECE