Pol

pol

please tell me Trump is not breaking his promises

I thought I have the chance to see the magnificent Great Wall in US

We still got electric fence, right?

A fence is better than a wall because border guards can't see what's on the other side of a wall.

ir cameras, motion sensors

>stand on top of wall
>see farther

>dat damage control

At least you've the dignity of doubs in your ID

You think the MSM is going to suddenly start telling the truth?

Also, there are parts of the border where a fence is going to be more appropriate anyway, like mountainous parts.

Your ideal wall construction thread?

if he does, we will tear him down like we did everyone else
but you should not listen to media lies, have faith in the Emperor

He is building a fence on top of the wall

Screencap this

what matters is that he's going to stop illegal immigration. Where necessary it will be a wall, other areas have natural barriers or in a populated area with patrol just a fence etc

You fucking retard concern trolls, it would cost much more money to have a concrete wall stretching the southern border. It's much more smart and cost effective to have different segments be fence. Again, FUCK OFF concern trolls

he quite literally said this during the primaries

He is already breaking it and he is going to fuck up the world economy at the same time.

Have some fun 4 years everyone

There'll be a wall

All he said is that some areas will be fenced

Think about that for a moment. Big dips and hills are much easier to fence. Flat land is where you put walls.

I want CTR shills and Redditors like you to leave.

Plus a fence can be used on parts that already have massive natural land barriers like cliffs etc.

> ideal wall
Just build two fences, declare the area inbetween ukraine and promise to cockholes, that you will cancel visas soon.

Just fence could be breached in vehicle. Wall requires further proceeding on foot. Just fence could be breached by bolt cutters within 30 seconds.

Fence allows us to shot through

IT BETTER BE A MASSIVE WALL LIKE IN CHINA AND NOT A FUCKING FENCE.

TRUMP, DON'T LET US DOWN.

BUILD A HUGE FUCKING WALL.

IT'S THE MAIN REASON I FOUGHT SO HARD FOR YOU. THE WALL AND DEPORTING ALL FUCKING 11 MILLION ILLEGALS.

they could use X-Ray googles to see through walls.

>You think the MSM is going to suddenly start telling the truth?
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

>2016
>thinking a politician is not going to break the promises he made in order to be elected

lmao at the "redpilled" elite

The best wall is a wall of human chests.

Otherwise pic related.

Should be both. Wall in the middle and chain-link fences at least half-mile from wall on both sides. So no illegals and their helpers could just approach wall without law violation with clear intent and destruction of federal property.

I saw a documentary where it showed the cartels have miles of tunnels going underneath the border anyway. All seems a bit pointless desu.

he in the new 60 minutes interview today that he is building a wall but some will be fence but will be guarded

The wall of Jurassic Park was sabotaged by a 400 lb hacker, but it still loooked cool.

it seems that the media is tryng to find one crack in all his promises. like obama care he said that he would just keep the fact that you cant be denied on predospisiotioned condition and keep a kid until you turn 26. they are just tryng to discreted him

he said that 2 3 million would be deported immediately if they have commited any crime

this happened today

at the very least he will build more wall than there currently is
I would prefer more wall than not wall, but so long as it works a lot better than it does now, I'm OK with it.

>security measures are pointless
britbong education, everyone

If this is how it's going to be they should make it a tripple layered baricade.

Under budget, ahead of schedule.

The DOW had its best week in 5 years.

Shoo shoo ctr

Freedom of speech you communist faggot.

What kind of fence? Steel poles 8" across is not easily overcome.

>b-but Donald you promised

Why spend millions erecting a concrete slab wall in regions so inhospitable, so unnavigable by natural geographic features that a simple razor wire fence and guard towers will do the job cheaply.

The end result is the same.

It is not a wall. It is a line that cannot be crossed. The physics of that line are immaterial.

the main thing that will happen is securing the border so the amount of illegals coming in goes down to zero. hes going to put a cap on the faucet, this is for sure, second if you commit a crime your gone, i thing he may actually let the ones that are doing ok in society off

the fuck did any of you watch the 60 minutes interview today

The fence is supposed to be in areas which are not easy to reach like mountains.
you know, where you can't lay a fundament needed for a wall to stand because there is not enough normal ground before rock begins.

Also I would presume they do it like the Israelis with drones and personnel on the ground.
I see no porblem with partly fences.

>spending tens of billions of dollars on a huge security project over a period of years
>illegals can still fly in and overstay holidays etc
>cartels tunnel under anyway
>burger education everyone

We will now build the wall from the bones of dead Mexicans, and they WILL pay for it!

Fences along wall needed for criminal prosecution of unsuccessful breaching attempts. Without fence arrested guy could claim that he is just lost and came close to wall by accident. Such claims will not work if he is arrested inside prohibited area after he cut and passed through breach in the fence plastered with warning signs and this all is filmed on camera. Legislation of harsh punishments for such attempts is another battle and needs infrastructure set first.

That pic is from philippines

they look like us because the spainards deported the most violent indians to pinoyland since they would keep walking back home even if they were sent to La Patagonia.