Is America doomed no matter what?

Is America doomed no matter what?

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55549917
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51727171/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51667873/
toancanhcuocsong.blogspot.com/2016/05/sexy-girls-pictures-photos-cute-pretty.html
pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Divide the spic category in half, if Italians count as white in America so do white Hispanics.

That's pretty much the whole world desu.

>Blacks barely increase at all
What did they mean by this?

Well since the wall spics will basically flatline

They have tons of kids though.
The girls are sluts.

Abortions and crime my friend, abortions and crime

>Implying America will be a thing in 2060

shut the fuick up juan

Not with several million hispanics about to be deported, fearmongering faggot

When white are the minority, then you can bitch and moan about how you're treated unfairly.

NOT BEFORE THEN

They increase drastically in proportion to whites.

Trump has, during his campaign, mentioned this issue once or twice. It's unclear whether or not it was just some babble that came out during the 'improv' stage, or if he actually believes it and knows he needs to be really careful about how he does it. I guess we'll find out.

What is "other"? Indians/Arabs or do they fall under Asian?

>only 8% asians
>2/7 girls I've banged have been asian
Literally only reason I'm still in CA.

>Guys! Trump's gonna deport 2-3 million mexicans! Whites are saved!
>Let's ignore that this last election with only like 50% of the country reporting in, had over 120 million people participate

Yes, OP, there is no turning back.
Whites are a naturally limited existence. They were doomed from the start the moment mixing began.
You can't undo the mixing, just slow it.
Trump may help to slow it, but things will continue to get mixed until everyone is at least some shade of brown.

gas the spics, race war now

Pale Middle Easterners count as white. Pretty sure shitskin Arab doesn't

Abortion is the single reason why America doesn't look like Brazil.

Abortions, and the fact that they all kill each other a lot means the rate of increase isn't very high.

"white" Hispanics are brown lmao

That will only stop illegal spics. Legal spics still breed like rabbits.

ree

Doesn't matter, middle easterners don't vote Republican. Most of them are Muslim anyway, and culturally incompatible.

Counting mestizos as white is dumb too.

indians get lumped with asians since india is technically a part of asia. IF you mean East Asian, then I have no idea how many of them are int he country.

Yeah it fucking is. I wish Sup Forums would give up on America and start focusing on saving Europe. Trump can only deport 3% of the population. We can't get rid of 100 million brown people just like that, it will never happen. Trump is only in office for 4-8 years.

We should be consolidating our efforts on saving Europe while we still can.

fuck off

Just Jewish defeatism tactics. There are 10-30 million illegals in the country. And most are in California. And a lot people don't know this but illegals CAN "pay" income taxes. In fact by law they are supposed to. They have a separate form for them and the IRS gives them a special pin number in place of a SS number. Anyway these fuck all put down that they have 15 kids so they can get more gibs because they know the Government won't come after them because they want as many illegals in the country as poasible for their Neo-Liberal and Cultural Marxist schemes. This greatly throws off the demographic numbers and trends and causes dipshits like Clinton to go full SJW and Anti-White thinking this is the future of politics, only to get BTFO by reality.

Why not focus on splitting up this country? Save the white parts, which are generally connected, and let the brown parts burn?

Don't forget we take in 2 million legal immigrants per year.

If we deport 11 million, we are still slotted to take in 16 million new legal migrants by the end of Trump's two terms - and I guarantee most will be non-white.

Problem with that logic is the whitest parts of the country are very liberal. You really think places like Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and Oregon are going to listen to our cause?

Do the 11 million illegals get counted in these census polls or is it just citizens?

We are a world minority

He's actually fucking right

Hispanic is not a race and not all hispanics are the same

Are all hispanics white? of course not

But the hispanics who are of european descent and are not filled with indio genes are already "White Hispanics" and thus they should be counted in the white catagory

Hispanic is not a race and we need to remove the word and put the shitty brown ones in mestizo

If you are against this idea, then you are an anti white kike

T*rkroach here. Voted Trump. In Michigan.

Don't be like a retarded SJW and lump all of us into one category. I know first-hand how barbaric rapefugees and muslims can be.

I won't steal your white women either. I personally think most of them are whores/coal-burners anyway.

Lmao fuck Europe. Let it burn.

Speculative charts are largely useless because of changes that the demographer can't anticipate at the time. Case related is what some guy in '92 thought 2050 would be like.

>Is America doomed no matter what?
wall + deport spics + abolish gibs + white nationalism (high birth rates) = problem potentially PARTIALLY mitigated

This is the greatest fucking irony of all. Only whites who have no contact with niggers or mexicans vote liberal. They live in their all white gated communities and lecture other whites about the benefits of multiculturalism and diversity.

To quote Shakespeare, "Nothing seems foul to those who win"

In some ways I think we should purge them first, because traitors are worse than enemies

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55549917
Assignment 3

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51727171/
Assignment 2

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/51667873/
Assignment 1

Men will change

Men will change

Start a petition

In fact what's going to happen is that whites will mix with the more desirable 'hispanics' whose children will identify as both hispanic and white. The white majority is going to be just fine.

Lol.

White Nationslism is filled with faggotry.

There will be no baby boom. Just a whole lot of POZ

>Lmao fuck Europe

fuck off shitskin

I would wager 90-95% of Hispanics in the US are Mestizos with indio admixture.

America will be part of the caliphate by then.

your post reminded me of something

You weak fuck. Yeah give the country your ancestors fought for and made great for centuries just like that. Give the country with most nukes to mestizos because why not.

Fuck Europe? Europe is in a far better position than America, why would you say "fuck europe"? you're probably not even white. Fuck off.

>wall
Okay

>deport spics
A supermajority of spics aren't illegal and they breed like fucking cockroaches. Plus even if Trump deports the #+ million illegals a year we still take in millions of legal spics. It all evens out.

>abolish gibs
Never going to happen. Ever. I don't even know why people think this would solve even a quarter of things wrong with blacks.

>white nationalism/high birthrates
This definitely won't happen because white birthrates were not and never will be high. The more first world a country gets the lower the birthrate becomes.

Given the low white birth rate and high Hispanic birth rate, it just means NW European American whites will disappear, and our future descendants will look like Sicilians.

The Bleeding heart cultural Marxists are the cause of it.

If we could get back in time, better kill Karl Marx and several other futurist thinkers for causing all of this shit.

And of course Gene Roddenberry too.

Demography is destiny. I don't control U.S. immigration policy. Sometimes you have to be a realist.

Deportations. THE WALL. Close the boarders, and be selective in who gets in---i.e. people who can contribute rather than leech.

That doesn't solve the 50~ million spics and 40~ million niggers in the country

>Great weather, beautiful nature and landscapes, lots of space and natural resouces
>h-here Juan just take it p-please don't hurt me

Worst case scenario go for balkanization

Divide the Italian category in half, if French count as white in America so do Northern Italians.

Can I get sauce on this image?

toancanhcuocsong.blogspot.com/2016/05/sexy-girls-pictures-photos-cute-pretty.html

Majority are Mexicans whom are Mezito though aren't they?

This doesn't account for mutts.

What part of "I don't control U.S. immigration policy" do you not understand?

The government gave the country away, not me.

implying 43% whiteness of the population will occur in 2060 and not in 10 years, essentially
kids born today are already less than 50% white and for them it would be that same "reality in a distance future"

in 2060 kids white kids would made up 30% of the population or so

>post yfw the US is just going to be extension of South America and Mexico in 50 years

I can't wait to pay my dues to drug cartels and local gang lords while waiting for my local currency to hyperinflate for the fifteenth time in as many years.

Who's in the government? Who puts them there?

>go to school white kids pick on you cause you are not brown,and they tanner than you.
>He not even a catholic!!

>get confused for a jew in college once, cause I have curly hair.

I have no interest in waiting for my extinction

>85+10+4 = 99
>64+12+16+5 = 97
>43+13+31+8+6 = 101

How stupid was the person who created this?

I have voted for conservative politicians who have promised immigration control my whole life. Until Trump, they haven't done it.

You can't blame me for being sold a false bill of goods.

I guess we can be thankful that by 2160, White children will once again be the majority. If our rural cults keep their birthrates up.

this does not take the coming race wars into consideration so idk OP

On the one hand mormons breed like crazy.

On the other hand, they're mormons...

At least they're white.

Not going to happen.

Trump winning practically averted a civil war, and shitlibs aren't strong enough to do it.

The best thing we can hope is that Hispanics become "whiter" over time, which is bound to happen in places like the Southwest, where interracial relationships are about 1 out of 5 relationships.

Blacks are a lost cause for the most part. There are a few good ones, but given that 88% voted for Crooked Hillary, I'd say not much can be done.

haha what a shithole

Pew Research Centre.

Haha dumb Americans.

You just need a good spate of ethnic cleansing and you'll be right.

Yeah, things are looking pretty grim for America. Hopefully SOMETHING can turn things around.

60% Mestizo
20% Castizo
20% Pure Spanish

Regardless of how many mestizos breed like retards, the white ones shouldn't be blamed for mestizo crimes

>hispanics all on west coast
>east and middle is free for whites
GOD BLESS

"Hispanic" isn't even a real group.

It already is counting white Hispanics as white. Actual white is probably more like 30% at best.

We'll check the numbers again after Trump deports a few million, closes the border, and ends the anchor-baby loop hole.

yes

Stop posting charts with "Hispanic" as a race

It's stupid and it's blaming mestizo breeding on the spanish man

Source on those numbers please.

I am seriously doubtful that 20% of Hispanics are Spaniards. My reasoning is that there are less than a million "Spanish Americans" in the country by the census. But 50 million Hispanics. So by your argument, there should be 10 million Spanish Americans, but there are not, not even close.

Will Hispanics become whiter though, or will whites become more Hispanic?

I fear for the day when my grandkids will be playing futbol and drinking Modelo.

>implying american isn't like 40-something percent white atm

U.S lumps mestizos and middle easterners as white so the percentage is definitely less than half at this point in time.

>Blacks are a lost cause for the most part.
That's an understatement.

Some Latin Americans are genetically spanish

Not all fucking colonist fucked injuns

REGARDLESS of how many fucking mestizos there are, the spanish shouldn't be lumped with mestizos

Stop using the word "Hispanic" because it's not a race

Nothing wrong with Mormons. Retarded stereotype.
t. lived in Utah for 2 years

Hispanic is not a race

Hispanic genes don't make a beaner brown

The problem isn't hispanics

It never was

The problem is mestizos and their indio genes

>Latino
>Race

This is where people need to stop

It really depends. I think you will have cases of both. Certainly those who maintain Hispanic identity will probably be more liberal, while those who assimilate to white identity will probably be more conservative.

I imagine a lot of it will have to do with income - higher income may identify as white, lower income as Hispanic. Who knows?

This.

If there are deporations, it might slow their numbers a bit.

Furthermore, the ones that get to stay may be the slightly less retarded ones, who perhaps don't breed as much, and if they take on more white breeding rates, that might stall it as well.

The projected numbers are probably based on the assumption they continue to breed at the same third-world rates.

Well. They do have that whole "sky daddy" thing going on. So they're at least partially insane.

Please source your claim that 20% of Hispanics are Spaniards. I'm waiting on that.

I use "Hispanic" because it is a US Census term that can be counted. We have no idea how many are truly mestizo, mulatto, castizo, or whatever, because the government does not collect that statistic.

When people say "hispanic" They just mean Latinos. I know it's not the same thing but that's what they mean here.

Are you just pretending to be retarded now?

i give this country 10 yrs to exist before the race war changes demographics dramatically. then white power will be restored.
all is well

I could have made the same argument when Chines or Irish were migrating to the US.

yeah because all you faggots jack off to anime and each other on here instead of having white babies

you're all cucked

football/soccer is an european sport

That's not likely to happen, as 29% of whites have a family member of a different race. And this was back in 2009, so probably higher since then.

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/