Are the memes over, guys? All the excitement is gone. The election was the most fun i've had here, now what do we do?

Are the memes over, guys? All the excitement is gone. The election was the most fun i've had here, now what do we do?

No, friend, the memes have only just begun.

Now we meme Israel out of existence

just wait user

we're going to win so much we're going to be sick of it

*unzips pants*

We do this now

We wait until next year.
Nagisa a shit.

What else do we have to win? It seems like Trump was the final goal. We did it.

We await next year. I hope you help us during our Election as we helped you.

>catalog flooded with POL BTFO threads for a year
>fun
>exciting

Take that back.

I still spend 90% of the I'm I'm awake memeing. I have since long before trump.

But we can't vote in Australia.

We must meme for Europe now. Our ancestors have called.

Many people here talk of France and Hungary.
This is the wrong approach. Italy is a major country. In the top 10 countries of the world and is at a tipping point similar to the US prior to the Trump election.
We must meme for Italians now.

Disbanding the EU one country at a time, obviously. The people don't want to be in it, the elite do.

Rin is better.

>literally just a girl
It seems as though the fire has already started, with these nationalist protests happening.

white nationalist protests are not really of any consequence since their numbers are miniscule, in addition to the fact it's not the thing we're aiming for, and it's bad for press.

What do we summon kek to do, then?

We have to win with Mexico, with china, and with the neocons and Jews. The winning has just begun user. It's important that we now meme harder than ever to ensure trump sticks to his promises. We've got to give him our encouragement because in the whitehouse he'll be surrounded with discouragement.

just give prayer to Lord KEK.

>haven't got digits in days
I don't know how much I can channel him anymore.

The memes are only going to get better everyday. Trump is already making anime traps real just look at that smug look

How does he feel about shota fanart of his son?