India will soon be a world-power

This map shows it's inevitable

Whenever I look at the map, it worries me that India and China will soon rule this world, but then I remember that their populations will probably be thinned out by the superviruses spread from all the poo, as well as lung cancer all the smog in their country.

Install a toilet for everyone first, India, then we'll talk.

Chinks and Poos will rule the world

POOPERPOWER 2020

>barely seem in the map
>relevant

I swear this whole indo/china region will be the downfall of humanity, because in those literal filth conditions with zero regard for public safety, hygiene, regard for any sort of health standards and anything that might prevent some super virus from brewing i swear these subhuman fucks will unleash the fucking pandemic on the rest of the world that wipes us all out.

How can this literal shithole of a region just pop out human after human as if they were made in a factory line. We should legit force-sterilize them together with africa. The amount of poverty, suffering and plain misery they're bringing into the world by multiplying like cockroaches is unfathomable.

Pic tangentally related

>shit in street
>shit in river
>shit anywhere but toilet

>clean

>1950
>You laugh at us now, but India will be a global superpower in 20 years!
>1970
>1990
>2010
>2030

the only fucking filth conditions my relatives at home have is because of FUCKING CHINA.

THEY DON'T SELL US FUCKING PORCELAIN SO WE HAVE TO DEFECATE IN THE OPEN, I SWEAR, ITS MADDENING.

CHINKS ARE THE EASTERN JEWS.
JUST WATCH, MODI WILL GET RID OF THE RETARD COMMIES AND JIHADISTS AND WE WILL BECOME A SUPERPOWER BY 2020.

The more I learn about their culture, the more I wonder how they haven't imploded themselves yet.
All those engineers must be holding up the country in place.

>Scandinavia is tiny and shriveled
>China is crushing Russia
>Can't find Australia
>Canada is a thin layer of slime
>India is a giant tumor
>Rest of Europe basically looks like Europe
I love population maps.

Why would you need porcelain? Just dig a fucking hole in your backyard and build an outhouse around it. It's not that hard

DON'T WORRY LADS WE'VE GOT THIS SHIT

>sven is tiny and shriveled
fitting huh?

I was messing around in my last post, but it's only in some regions where public defecation happens, especially in Muslim populated areas.

It's okay though, cause Modi is making great advances already about pollution (air and waste) and adding public defalcation indecency.

It's these fucking commies and muzzies that are fucking everything up

>huge population of uneducated poor people
Must be a world power guys! Everyone watch out for India! They gonna shit everywhere!

>1.3 Billion shit encrusted runts
yeah OK Pajeet

A world run by computer support guys and factory slaves, what a Bright future for humanity

Yea...

u laugh now, but in20 years you'll learn hindi in schools

Yeah okay sure thing buddy.

Call me when 70% of their population uses toilets.

What good is a super power if they can't even keep themselves clean.

They've been a supoo power for centuries

britain really ruled the waves didn't it?

>poo in loo

you wish

Just wait and watch

>have problem with kebabs and chinese
>become a country filled with kebab and chinese people

No idiot, we will kill them and acquire their land.

>pooperpower

holy fuck

>tfw India will remove eggroll and kebab

make sure not to fuck up like the spanish did and leave sub human rape babies to fuck everything up later

Gook and Paki pussies are tempting, but we are infamous of killing after rape. Its the ultimate birth control.

then Syria and the fleet will go after India and then finally, all the sand niggers will die

An indian navy officer starting threads on this subject is how we got the poo in loo meme going.

Having 1.5 billion shitskin subhumans doesn't make you a superpower