What's the best US state to live in?

What's the best US state to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gj1gbKW_Wgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Many lightning strikes and mosquito bites will come to you, but only if you reply with "welcome to the sunshine state".

Best: Florida
Worst: Michigan

>UCF
Nah I prefer my team not to go 0-12 for the season.

California
Good taco stands.

Isn't Florida hot and full of weird people and swamps? What about North Dakota and surrounding states?

They'll get even better now that white people will have those jobs.

Texas because your mother will be raped by spics in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

Minnesota?

welcome to the sunshine state.

White ppl can't make good food bro.

Spics can make anything, even sushi.

Literally nothing there but farmland

Florida native living in Virginia

The state is beautiful and affordable, but the libtards are insufferable.

I live in Richmond and VCU students are blocking traffic and vandalizing monuments.

As long as you only go into the city when is needed, its great.

South Dakota. Good family values, low crime rate, high school football is the talk of the town, everyone is modest and hard working. Just stay away from soiux falls and rapid city.

You've never had real white soul food until you've dipped pringles into mayonnaise.

It depends on what you want.

Oregon, Washington, Montana, and New Hampshire are probably top tier.

They're all very white, decent mix of rural and and urban areas (less so in Montana which is a good or bad thing depending on your preferences), plenty of job opportunities (compared to many other states).

This. OP Florida is one of the best states. Just don't go to the brain dead liberal cities. Don't go too south, central florida is alright. North is where more white people are.

Australia

Oregon

Maybe I like farming.

Connecticut
Massachusetts

Its pretty comfy if you do though. You can make a good amount of money working the land.

Stop man

Alaska, Idaho, Montana

PA

Washington

Alaska

>blocking traffic and vandalizing monuments
Get used to it. The only two things VCU students do well are jaywalking and vandalizing Monument Avenue.
t. VCU student

SISU

New York City. Most diverse place in the country, great food, beautiful women, great public transportation so no need for a car, clean streets, very few homeless people, and best of all, Donald Trump lives here.

Worst is definitely Oklahoma.I have never seen such a bare hell hole in y life.The only things anyone cares about is cars and getting hooked on meth.

Nobody drives a car in New York because there is too much traffic.

>Michigan
>worst
try again

Why would anyone want to live in a noisy overpopulated city unironically?

welcome to the sunshine state

Man you can go to a Chinese place and the whole kitchen in nothing but Mexicans

>Highschool football is the talk of the town

Jesus fucking Christ why would you want to live somewhere so fucking boring that everyone actually enjoys hs football.

Yet the entire state in every precinct voted republican. Plus I like the street racer tv show.

SEMINOLE COUNTY FLORIDA. BEST MIDDLE CLASS WHITE COUNTY. PLUS IT'S RED

One of the lower counties in WA

I guess small communities have their own charm for some people.

Wyoming, PA, Ohio, WV, ND, SD, Nebraska & Oklahoma

The red ones.

Because they are white trash and legit dont give a fuck about their lives anymore.Thats why they all have herpes and you can shit in a public area and people don't even look twice at you.

Who needs a car when you can ride the bus or train, or take an Uber?
It has the best culture of any city in the world. I moved here 3 months ago and it was the best decision of my life.

You must be a Texan.

Arizona is a Ted state,your argument is invalid.

Idaho

Minnesota is mostly where the swedes settled. around Keweenaw Michigan is where it's at.

I'm from the southwest and had the unfortunate pleasure of having to pass through that that God forsaken state when I was moving a few years back.

NYC here.

This place fucking sucks.

>Everything is expensive as fuck
>Noisy and crowded
>Heavy traffic
>Impossible to find parking unless you get lucky or find a back road (this excludes Manhattan - it virtually impossible to find a parking spot in Manhattan)
>Liberals and hipsters everywhere
>Higher wages nowhere near able to compensate for how expensive it is to live here
>Regulations like crazy
>No guns allowed unless you're LE

Seriously - don't fucking come here. I'm saving like crazy to move someplace cozy like NH where I can enjoy my second amendment right and not run the risk of getting physically assaulted for saying I'm a conservative.

are we having another Idaho thread?

Arizona is a swing state because all your Indians want their free stuff

monitoring

Texas, hands down. Just stay away from Austin or Houston and you're gold, even a big city like Dallas is still fantastic in comparison to shitlib havens like L.A. or San Francisco.
If I had to give my own personal recommendation, I'd say to move either to Frisco/Prosper, or Lubbock. Denton's a pretty nice area too, but if given the choice I'd choose Frisco over Denton.

Best: New Hampshire

Lowest tax rate in the nation, 95% white, all muds are concentrated in THREE towns, lots of guns, lots of homeschoolers, four seasons, low crime.

not california, that's for fucking sure

Not my state please don't come here yuropoors and commiefornians

Texas masterace reporting

Seconded. Solidly conservative, plenty of scenic wilderness for innawoods adventures, nice and dry.

Only downsides are cold winters and not much in the way of sports outside of Boise State

Good potatoes good gun laws no niggers comfy from land and farm homes comfy farming communities. Cool and nice mormon neighbors to bake you brownies.
And the north is kkk breeding ground if that's your thing
>also other state cucks stop shilling your falsehoods

>not choosing Plano

I like it here in OHIO

When did the sun set today? 3 P.M?

Right. Non UP Michigan

Montana
Dakota's
Wyoming
North Texas
Maybe Oklahoma

I like to live around fucking nothing in peace so..

Michigan. Mackinac Island Fudge, baby.

>Everything is expensive as fuck
So what? Wages are 3x higher than anywhere else in the country
>Noisy and crowded
>Heavy traffic
Go to Oklahoma if you can't handle noise
>Impossible to find parking unless you get lucky or find a back road (this excludes Manhattan - it virtually impossible to find a parking spot in Manhattan)
I take public transportation because I'm not a carcuck
>Liberals and hipsters everywhere
So what? We don't hurt you
>Higher wages nowhere near able to compensate for how expensive it is to live here
Get a better job then you crybaby
>Regulations like crazy
Nothing wrong with regulations
>No guns allowed unless you're LE
Why do you need a gun? Just call the cops like a civilized human being

Boise st is the winningest cfb team

As a leaf who enjoys the scenic outdoors and far from city life will Colorado be the best place?

MNfag reporting.

It's great as long as you don't go near Minneapolis/St Paul. Sandnigger capital of the USA

Depends on your values.

If you're a faggot who wants to breed with negro bulls and get high, California, Colorado, New York and New Jersey are the best places for you.

if you're a Yuppie who wants to move to a place that's quickly booming, supplant it's local culture via gentrification with other yuppies, then insult the remnants of said culture. move to the upper south (Virginia, both Carolinas. etc.)
If you want Guns, God and cheap living, move to the lower south.

If you want to work with oil, move to Texas or Alaska. if you want the guns without the god, most of the Midwest is fine. if you want Guns and an alternative interpretation on God, move to Utah.

You mad that you're not the only peninsula in the U.S?

>all those fucking chocolate shops back to back to back

I took this at 3:23. So no.

I have to disagree with you about Austin. Austin is an absolutely amazing place to live and is beautiful. But yeah Houston is a shithole.

Do yoopers even count as American citizens though?

For me based on what I've seen so far, it's North Dakota. All white, snowy and comfy.

Iowa
>cheap to live in
>80% white
>good education
>no supercucked liberal cities (except Iowa City)

North Carolina.

> 3hours from the mountains, 3 hours from the beach.

> banking jobs

> active kkk country

From the amount of Cubans in Florida, do you even count as being in America?

minnesota is full of swecucks. Like father like son. Hell, you even imported a bunch of somalis just like sweden proper. It's like pottery.

Probably Montana or Wyoming or someplace like that. I've been to most states and those two actually seemed like places where you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want and not have anyone give you shit for it.

Don't look at me, man. I'm from Jax. The only major city in Florida that didn't go blue. Which is surprising considering how many spooks we have downtown.

d-delmarva pensinsula too...

Pennsylvania, specifically Pittsburgh.

2 best states, they got it all, id go with Minnesota though

>Full
Again, the population density of the twin cities and their suburbs makes that area speak for the entire state. Anything outside that area is as red as kentucky.

the culture of the northwest part of the state is more akin to Oklahoma than anything else.

You just need to watch out for their slow Internet speeds.

Iron range, Duluth and the big southeast cities are blue. The suburbs of the TC's are red. Do you know what you're saying? I work in MInneapolis and I've seen Muslims like 5 times total, and they are either working at the airport driving around handicapped people or driving cabs.

can confirm
LGP
Arizona, Texas, and Tennessee are all very very nice too
Florida is an honorable mention

>Plano
Yeah no thanks pal, I like my children's school systems to not be a piece of crap. Also Prestonwood Baptist creeps me out man, I can't quite put my finger on it but something's off about that place, even the one in Prosper was unsettling. I'm not a big fan of megachurches to begin with though so it may just be me.

Austin itself is fine, but the people are generally Commiefornia-tier trash. Roosterteeth and InfoWars are based in Austin though so it's not quite as bad as Houston.

If you want to go maximum comfy, small-town America I'd go with someplace like North Dakota or Minnesota. If you want warmer climate and a little more to do, along with generally better infrastructure and internet, it's hard to beat Texas.
Keep in mind if you're filthy rich that Texas has no Income Tax.

Meant to mention it alongside my image, but you Texas wins hands down if you're looking for good food.

Yeah too bad Oklahoma is the biggest fucking dumpster I've ever seen. I'm talking, bottom 5 or bottom 10 dumpsters

Florida= Clubbers, Serial Killers, Retired Mafia members.
Pros= Beaches
Cons= Alligators

Redpill me on Oklahoma. Aren't all the """white""" people there all like 1/4th indian? it used to be an indian reservation, after all.

Cali here.

For WHITE people Cali is a massive shithole.

For MEXICUNTS, it's "paradise."

Here's your proof:

youtu.be/Gj1gbKW_Wgk