Pick one of the four teams. They have prep time

Pick one of the four teams. They have prep time.

The other three are coming to kill you.

When it comes to mastermind, assassin, and bruiser, it's hard to pick. Each is not equal.

Gotta go with that super skrull,venom, and bullseye(?) team.

>super skrull
>nigga please

Baron Zemo, Taskmaster, Ares. Not even a question. Especially with the preptime. Zemo and Taskmaster alone are going to do some massive damage and Ares is just going to tank and draw out the other team members and it would be a blood bath.

Wait. I thought that was green goblin. He is holding a Goblin Bomb.

Red team easily, Ares with Taskmaster as backup executing a plan by Zemo is pretty tough to beat.

Damn, that's actually pretty hard. I'd have to go with Ra's, Deathstroke, and Bane. But Taskmaster alone makes me iffy, but I'm thinking Taskmaster can't mimic Bane on full Venom.

Which team leader has a better success record?

Magneto makes a titanium island in the middle of nowhere ... cant be attacked end of story

>Bane vs Venom
>Bane vs Magneto
>Bane vs Ares

This is rough.

Alone, the strongest of the masterminds is Magneto, but only in raw power. In tactics, it's Zemo or Ras by a long shot.

For assassins, they're all equally deadly, but I have to pick Taskmaster. Bullseye is the most dangerous alone, but as part of a team, Taskmaster has the most to offer.

Ares is by far the strongest for the bruisers, followed by Venom. Bane is the smartest of them if also the weakest, which makes me think he has the most to offer to a team.

Hard choice.

This. Zemo's easily as good a mastermind as anyone there. Taskmaster is is only really all-around outclassed by Deathstroke. Ares is on a totally different level from the other guys.

Plus, Zemo's team is probably gonna be the most cohesive provided everyone stays on task. The other three are gonna be messes. Team Goblin is filled with genuine crazy people. Team Magneto is a huge mess, particularly when you remember that Gambit would cut off his right arm if it meant hurting Creed. Team Ra's probably holds it together if Bane's willing to accept Ra's leadership.

As I said, I was thinking Bane vs. Taskmaster.

I chose that team because each member is extremely intelligent, and with the given prep time, assuming that means they're aware of the enemies, I think they'd come out on top.

Yeah but Ares could solo pretty much the entire group, and your team has to oursmart Baron fucking Zemo.

That's where I feel the problem might lie, Ares wouldn't feel the others are necessary, he might not be a team player and that could possibly bring him down. Now that's also a problem with Bane, but given that the leader is Ra's I think Bane could put that aside.

Torn between blue and red. Both have some really heavy hitters.

Could Magneto defeat Ares?

Ras, Deahtstroke, and Bane is the most intelligent team. With prep time, Ras could pull some shit, and those guys aren't just muscle.

orange team

second choice is blue team

Power rankings for left-right

Magneto
Ra's
Goblin
Zemo

Gambit
Taskmaster=Deathstroke
Bullseye

Ares??(Don't know much about him)
Venom
Sabertooth
Bane

In a fight, isn't the whole 'team' basically just Ares? The only person I know of who's managed to fuck him up is Bob.

>Taskmaster = Deathstroke
You best be joking son

This entire list is broken because Ares could solo all of the teams. Whoever made this list is an idiot. Ares is a tier above all these guys in power level.

Sure, but if every team knows he's coming I think they'd all have it in the back of their mind that Ares is the first target. Ares is good, but a roster like this ganging up on him, I don't think he can pull out of that.

He's a slightly weaker version of Thor though, anyone without powers just dies, and honestly Sabretooth goes too. The only real threats are Venom and Magneto, and in all honesty just Magneto.

You're supporting the only character on this list that was torn to pieces and died as the strongest.

He's tough and strong, but not invincible.

Unless you're Thor, I'm not sure what you're supposed to do against The Sentry.

Ares is only a little stronger than Collosus, and Magneto can beat him.

First team. Norman is not only resourceful but absolutely insane and willing to go to the extreme length, as is everyone else on his team. Magneto is the most powerful but he's a mutie and thus has less pull in corporate situations.