DEMOCRATIC PARTY SPLIT

Gentlemen, I propose we make this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reich
that got me excited for a sec

A third Reich?

yah, it's a little two close to "THIRD" for comfort, isn't it.

What'd the midget say?

THIRD REICH CONFIRMED

this was supposed to be the exact situation republicans would be in once trump lost.

>Creation of a third party
>there are already 2-3 non democrat/republic slightly relative political parties
>liberal thinks there are only 2 parties

>Reich
>Third
I'll assume he'll make a more radical left-wing party that supports the hatred of Jews in order to get support from Muslims.

Yes.

I knew it would happen to the loser of either party.

>Reich
>Third party

I think I need to ask them if I can be a part of this.

Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet and liberals are now Third Reichers

Fucking (((Breitbart))). The headline should read

'Little kike proposes third reich"

>breitbart

The Libertarian Party got the most votes this year of any third party in last 20 years.

>this is the end of the Republican Party, the said
>they are divided and will definetly split after the elections they said
>the republicans will be never a player again they

Kek, now it is the dems.

can we get another source besides kikebart?

>reich
>third
if you meme, it will happen

Breitbart is the only credible news there is.

I don't think you understand what the term "third party" means.

Dnc hatchtman user warned about this

I FULLY WELCOME REICH'S THIRD PARTY

And that's with a Leppo as a candidate.

Don't you like Drudge report and The Rebel as well goy?

Come on dude, FOX was shit this elections -- yah they're full of merchants but you know what? They stood up to Soros and got Trump elected, ya'll can suck my balls.

>split the democratic party
>start of 1000 year republican Reich

I am ok with this.

if you wanna kill democratic party make a black lives matter party and nominate al sharpton to lead it

We need to make this happen!

also, we need to focus on France. there should be more memes about that race.

The democrats are going through the same shit Republicans were going through 10 years ago. Funny, they are failing because of the same shit too, their supporters regulating themselves to echo chambers.

This is mainly due to the media always choosing to pick a side.

kek 4'11 damn son

>yah they're full of merchants but you know what?

well, yes of course

Thank you Trump!

>dem establishment forming their own party
You lost, deal with it

>4'11"

WE SHALL RULE WITH OUR NEW 1000 YEAR EMPIRE. I NOMINATE BARRON AS OUR NEXT KING

>Third parties never win
>Democans and Republicrats are kill
>No parties will win ever again and we'll form AnCapistan

>Third party is a term used in the United States for American political parties other than the Republican and Democratic parties.
what does it mean to you?

>4'11
HA HA HA HA HA HAA HA no that's a malicious edit to his wiki page, surely he isn't shorter than our average 16 year old girl? Someone please confirm that this man is chief undersecretary of the manlets.

That is what it means to him... your first post would imply that you are unaware of the proper usage of the term though.

Calling it now: a bunch of disgruntled leftists jump ship from the Democratic Party to the Green Party, which grows much bigger into a viable third party that can mount a semi-serious challenge for Congress seats. However, much to the Democrats' dismay, the Greens only seem to spoil elections for them time and time again, never quite becoming a big enough party to establish a meaningful presence.

Everybody should have seen this coming. 2010 and 2014 were some of the most massive blowouts ever. Without Obama they have nothing.

please do

robert reich is a cuck faggot. the only reason people watch his pathetically cringey youtube shows is because they feel bad for this rambling old man

democratic party is kill

DON'T LAUGH LANKLET!!!

>Robert Reich
>3rd Party
3rd Reich

OK boys make it happen

Exactly. And that's what the kike wants to form. Another Third Party.

Dooesn't matter if it's the third, the fifth, or the twenty-second. It's still a Third Party.

Kek, that's what I read too

Could backfire on us. Look at what it did with the Republican party--->Tea Party--->Trump.
If Dems did this they could get an actual commie elected. No thx. They were rekt unified. Why bother helping them? They're obviously they own worst enemy. See: Feminism, SJWism etc.

Let's get Kek in this thread.

Do it, boys.

>4'11
>Jewish
They literally never learn

Based Perot got 20%

Aleppo got 3.4%

Harambe got over 10,000 votes.

The Tea Party wasn't an actual party, ya dingus

REICH, you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

>third party
>Reich
>Third Reich

DUDE
LEGS
LMAO

whoa

let us fragment the dems once and for all, it will assure right wing dominion for decades

noice

It's pronounced Raish. "Fucked a nigger last week and now I've got a bad Reich."

Third Reich Party
When do we start?

Reich is really pronounced "Raish". The lazy cunt couldn't even bother changing his name like every other kike.

It reminds me of Joe Dirt telling everyone his name is pronounced Deer-tay.

Before you move on with this, everyone, I suggest you are able to ensure that people like Soros don't corrupt the Republican party, as it'll be so much more likely for them to win, and that's where he'll put all his chips in from then on.

Essentially if the democratic party is destroyed then 8 years from now we'll probably have a damn good candidate that isn't republican, and they won't get elected.

We have to tread carefully folks.

New to all the shit. What does would it mean for them to become third reichers?

... really?

Literally a Democrat about to switch parties and learning as I go along. Still coping with the fact that college is basically liberal training.

It's a sign!

AHHHH HA HA HA HA HAA
thanks lads.
I needed a good chuckle

just meme Keith Ellison into the DNC and we've won the war

top fucking kek

okay, well it's just a pun -- the guy's name is Reich and he wants to create a third pary -- and Third Reich was the nickname of Germany and her satellites during WWII, so it's just kind of funny and ironic that a leftist party would sound so fashy.

Good guy I have met him before. He might be feeling depressed or even SUICIDAL. I hope Hillary's staff don't take it out on themselves.

that's almost what happened in the UK
Left-leaning Scotland should be a guaranteed block of seats for Labour just like California is for the Dems. But instead they formed the Scottish National Party and ushered in Conservative rule for the foreseeable future.

You'd think he would learn from Rick Wilson that this kind of shit goes nowhere. These corporate overlords were only welcomed in the the Republican and Democratic parties because of their fundraising ability, remove the ideological components and there is no base willing to vote for their bullshit. Even McMuffin couldn't get to second place in Utah, that should've been a wakeup call.

It's fucking great how fractured the democrats are right now. We've been calling this for months and saying the dems are fractured as fuck, even though the media has been pushing this bullshit about a fractured GOP (which is false, GOP voters are all united and have been)

Everyone is trying to throw each other under the bus over Hillary's failure.
The bernouts are yelling at hillshills for fucking over bernie and nominating a terrible neocon cunt
The hillshills are yelling at bernouts for not backing the candidate and dividing the party
Everyone is screaming at 3rd party voters

And at the end of the day, the differences in the democratic party are irreconcilable. While misguided, the berniefags liked him because he was talking about helping out middle class white people, which breaks from the democrat policy of reserving gis for dindus. And since the traditional democrats have built their base of minorities upon policies that basically amount to "fuck those racist evil white people", they can't really reconcile.

It's sad that I'm learning more here than in college. Pathetic really. Thanks, user.

Reich party when ?

>Democrat version of the tea party; IE a party that's radicalized, has no ideas, and goes nowhere
Dead in two years tops
Make it happen.

Splinter Dems and Reps.

Perot had good ideas and he was legit at first, but it became abundantly clear that he was bought of and became a spoiler to throw the election to Clinton. Twice.

>Reich
>Third
>Reich

He's also a manlet. Rush Limbaugh has been meming that about him for years.

Third reich, AKA the rise of the alt-left.

The purpose of college isn't to educate you, it's to make you pay them a lot of money for a few years, after which time they will give you a piece of paper that said you regurgitated some """facts""" for them.

KEK

Liberals project all the time, so it makes sense really.