SO MANY FUCKING SHILLS (Shadilay to the true brothers)

>SO MANY FUCKING SHILLS

Jesus fucking christ. EVERY SECOND THREAD on this goddamned website now is a fucking shill.

Sup Forums is powerful beyond measure and "they" know this now.

That is why ALL discourse (yes, ALL - even the most mundane and off-topic) is being derailed and discord fomented in evry thread.

"THEY" want us to loathe each other AND THEM! Whatever they can do to frustrate and derail any conversation. They want us to leave, give up.

How do we combat this? it's exhausting. Almost feel like discussion must be moved somwehre else.

>tldr I am unironically advocating creating an echo-chamber somewhere else and taking Pepe with us. I don't mean a "safe-space" - just somewhere where discussion can actually be had. Some force is pouring M A S S I V E AMOUNTS OF MONEY into destroying Sup Forums and specifically Sup Forums.

Yeah, but at this point I don't know if Sup Forums can be salvaged. "They" are paying people to shit post here non-stop. How are we supposed to overcome that?

Same way we always did on Sup Forums.
Ignore the garbage, don't reply to obvious bait (unless you're trolling the shills).
Bear in mind too, some times of day are more active than others.

CTR is like hyenas today.
Pic related triggers the fuck out of them, I think the Popular Vote meme is their last piece of ammo.
We will know for sure tomorrow.

Intelligent discourse isn't really possible on sites like Sup Forums. Basically, the form of social websites is not meant to express complex thought or ideas.

I don't know user. This place red-pilled the fuck out of me about a year ago. Now the shilling is literally so intense I can barely stand it.

What I mean to say is, I disagree. I've had lots of great discussions on Sup Forums previous to this influx.

Their new tactic is ENTRENCHED DISINFORMATION

Stay strong during our occupation phase of this war.

Also:Remember, critical thinking is your friend.

While you certainly might have had a few enlightening conversations, the identity of Sup Forums is memes, cult of kek, and all that other garbage.

That's why you learn to sage by putting sage in the options field when posting so you avoid bumping it. also post "SAGE AND ABANDON THREAD THIS THREAD IS A SHILL" while saging. Never forget to sage while in a shill thread.

I see "sage" all the time, yet the threads still persist.

just a friendly reminder cause i noticed some people forgetting to sage while debating and i saw it getting bumped

/pol btfo

on the news and yet u claim to be shillzzz and shit

obama care stays

build a fence

no deportations

ivanka a fucking sjw jew cuck

wtf

are you speaking english?

Want me to meme it so you can understand, since that's all you do.