Mfw Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider does something Sup Forums related

>mfw Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider does something Sup Forums related
youtube.com/watch?v=-fggpu3JohU
>dat stiff animation

Other urls found in this thread:

powerhouseanimation.com/our-work/
youtu.be/hq4F8Lbs6Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stiff like his penis when he sees miranda cosgrove's sweaty feet after a long day of shooting icarly

This literally feels like a show you would see within a show. It doesn't feel real, even though it is.

Why can't Nick just show Bibleman instead

I watched an episode where Captain Man has baby clones that cause mischief, so they launch them into space where it's implied they repopulate on a distant planet with alien girls.

was this made in go-animate

TFW you find out that this was animated by the same studio behind Netflix's Castlevania.

No way

>shota gets too old for Dan to jerk off to
>fuck it make a cartoon

This show is full of strange delights for connoisseurs of crap. From the first episode alone, we've got a grown man being repeatedly violated with fence posts.

A woman with a facial

A joke about Chinese names

Followed immediately by a gong

And a humanized Roxanne.

The only way Dan Schneider can get away with this crap, I imagine, is by having dirt on every Viacom exec with which to blackmail them.

>they're having him direct a cartoon to keep him away from child actors

Can't wait to see somebody trying to lewd this...

>this only makes him bisexual
>no child at nick is safe now

How?????

Why cant this man get arrested already, so he can finally stop ruining nick with his awful shows?

Money does strange things to people.

I'm half tempted to say he could have something on some officers too.

Either that or he's really good at law dodging.

This will either be a pile of crap to surpass Fanboy & Chumchum or a defining cult classic, there really is no room inbetween.

It is a show within a show. My brother watches this and it's a terrible superhero live action show. This is the characters getting their own show I think

I had to look it up. They do share "Powerhouse animation" but I still have trouble believing it.

Well he is a horndog so he's probably right. Its a running gag that Captain Man constantly is trying to bang Henry's mother. Who is married.

that's the humor of the show. they had their "election special" which was the town being torn apart over red and blue corn chips.

Not far off I think. Just about all his shows are being shuttered this year.

I think Henry Danger was the only exception.

>The joke is hurting a guy in the dick

>Remembers the iCarly episode where a British guy was using the word "hobknocker"
How many fetishes does Dan have?

this looks lil its gonna get 8 episodes, dissapear off the face of the earth and then resurface years later as another fever dream cartoon like chop socky chooks

Hate to tell you this, but...
powerhouseanimation.com/our-work/

It's a pet project AND it's using the canadian animation money scam. It's gonna run forever until he's bored

I actually laughed at that one

Thats one thing, but why do they keep green lighting his shows no matter how horrible they are, to the point that they make up at least 80% of the channel now. Hell, they are even airing shit like game shakers on nicktoons network. You know, the channel that was originally made JUST for the cartoons.

Maybe they don't trust thier luck with animation and are just using him to say afloat.

youtu.be/hq4F8Lbs6Qo

That's weird the comic things were animated better.

The Designs and Backgrounds are all done at Powerhouse, while Nickelodeon had animation done overseas.

I thought that term's meaning was invented by a couple of urban dictionary chucklefucks after the episode aired.

What gets me is that there's still apparently an audience for Dan "Foot fetish is best fetish" Schneider if they're making this many shows.

How many foot-fags are out there?

>Be me
>Rewatches some Schneider shows because MUH NOSTALGIA
>Notices all the jokes about a character's feet
No wonder a lot of young actresses get fucked up after working with him

Who the fucks likes his dad joke tier humor and soap opera drama anyways? I enver understood how their was an audience for it, especially on nick when the cartoons had much better humor

It's called Kid Danger because all Kids within 10 miles of Schneider are in Danger