>It's just a red guy.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_trinity#One_God_as_Three_Persons
twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/958905406738268161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>begone thot

Can he knot ghosts?

wait, Coyote has a memory of Ysengrin commanding some luciferian guy to cross the river? why?

I mean, why would he remove that from Ysengrin? Did Ysen flip out over that too, or is it something Coyote made him do?

> Ysengrin tries this every week

> Coyote steals his memory each time

> Ysengrin assumes that all the other forest creatures are terrified of him simply because of how tough and badass he is

He enjoys fucking with Ysengrin
More proof that the ghostlady was absolutely necessary to defend the court and now that she's gone they are exposed.

Going by that logic, is his interest in Annie the only thing holding him back now?

Poor red guy.

It is probably a relative of Red, so fuck him.

I dunno, he bares more of a resemblance to Zimmy.

Red and Zimmy confirmed for Cousins!

None of what you said here makes any sense, and don't talk shit about Red, she's great!

Maybe so. He certainly seems like he's completely disoriented a few pages back. Guess we'll see if he's even able to hold a conversation anymore.
anyway, i doubt Ysengrin's plotline will have a happy ending at this point.

So did he just remove that memory for fucks, or did he make ysengrin send Lucifer over for fucks?

Yep, Ysengrin is basically fucked, even worse then that, most people already consider him a monster and lost cause even without knowing about his magically induced Alzheimer's so the only one who would miss him is Annie and MAYBE Coyote, but i doubt the latter.

I mean, even Jones consider him a abomination.

How long until Coyote removes all Ysengrins memories of attachment to Annie?

Which begs the question, which one is the REAL Ysengrin?

coyote must be trilled she's gone

Your strength.

no... please... n-

We get it, she's strong.

the one on love and hiphop

You are approaching it from the wrong angle, Ysengrin will find happiness with Annie, then Coyote RESTORES all of his memories and he breaks in to permanent berserker-mode and forces Annie to mercy-kill him and lead him into the Ether herself, then Coyote cheerfully congratulates Annie on her graduation to Medium.

well the wooden exo-body is clearly how others see him

and if he sees himself as the etheric form, it could explain his pride, as he sees himself as something magnificent like that.
But i don't think that explanation fits at all

If he sees himself as his weakened shape, that would explain why he seems to feel the need to prove he is better than others, why he spends most his life hiding his own body.

And that leaves us with the only possibility of etheric-grin being the "real" one.

Not to mention this chapter title, "Memories of the Worthless", either it is about his memories of those that failed him like Red Guy or it is that the memories belong to him, so that is another factor that makes me agree that "Weak" is how he sees himself, especially with the YOUR STRENGTH thing.

And we know that Annie doesn't see him as weak since she obviously respects him and takes his teachings to heart and definitely not as monster since even him flipping on her failed to change her opinion, so she seems to be in the "Spirit Ysengrin is the real Ysengrin" camp.

Forest folk like to use the ether, so ether-Ysengrin is how others see him.

Coyote thinks Ysengrin+Wood is the truly true Ysengrin for the same reason Coyote thinks that the true truth of Coyote is that Coyote doesn't exist. Despite being a non-physical being, Coyote believes in the physical.

Going by that logic there is also the game changer that we need to consider that Coyote is biased and DEFINITELY seems to consider Ysengrin as a weakling considering how he constantly shits on him, so Weakling is also viable option sine that is ALSO Ysengrins real physical body and the tree-armor is "magic".

YOU SAID ZIMMY'S NAME THAT MEANS THIS IS HER THREAD NOW
TALK ABOUT ZIMMY
POST PICTURES OF ZIMMY
ZIMMYKRIGG COURT gamma also acceptable

i want god-kat to slap coyote's shit in,

I don't think they've met, but I'd LOVE to see that meeting.

do you even trinity m8s?

Ysengrin is the real ysengrin, but he's also 3 distinct persons, which are not distinct persons but the same person, ysengrin. They are not 3 different aspects of ysengrin, but ysengrin himself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_trinity#One_God_as_Three_Persons

Are you calling Ysengrin a God, son?

no, I'm saying coyote's explanation of ysengrin follows the same logic as the christian trinity

daily reminder that coyote's endgame is to destroy the ether and everything related to it

>Forest folk like to use the ether, so ether-Ysengrin is how others see him.
I disagree. Other people, such as Kamlen have commented on not wanting to be around him. Seems to me Kamlen see Grinny the same way as humans do
And given the way he talked to his army back when, there was no indication that anything was happening in the ether

>Coyote thinks Ysengrin+Wood is the truly true Ysengrin for the same reason Coyote thinks that the true truth of Coyote is that Coyote doesn't exist
I'm sorry but i don't see the connection here.
Coyote believes he himself doesn't exist because he placed the stars in the sky, but Jones has memories of the stars being there since long before he placed them there. Both statements can't be true at once.

Also, Coyote isn't non-physical, it's just that he can play around with the rules of physics. When he plucked out his tooth he still had to find something to replace it, no? He didn't just grow a new tooth.

Well that makes some sense.

Could it be Coyote didn't mean "the absolutely true Ysengrin" but more "the Ysengrin whom is true to you"?

You're saying none of them are alone the True Ysengrin, but as a whole they all are? Well, maybe, but that doesn't really sound like something Coyote would say.

>and now that she's gone they are exposed.

Holy shit! You mean plot progression might be about to occur? Status quo might be affected?

SOME FUCKING THING MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

I used to be really into this comic but I just lost the stamina to keep up with all the nonsense and dropped it years ago.

not at all. Each of them is the true ysengrin, and all of them together are the true ysengrin.

If I had an ounce of artistic skill I'd draw this guy with a Star trek redshirt on.

Any drawfags willing? Please I need this.

you could ask imaa but I'm not sure if he's in the thread.

Oh hey it's Bitey

I am, but I'm not interested, sorry.
I''ll stream more of that Annie Ysengrin pic later, though.

zimmy (:

Gonna get ready. I'll start in about 15 min.

>Holy shit! You mean plot progression might be about to occur? Status quo might be affected?
no, only now, after nearly one year have passed since that plot happened, we're getting indications that something might happen because of it somewhere down in the future

piczel.tv/watch/imaa

it's shit

Stop.

>gunnershit fail

Let's not forget that it is Coyote who made the decision to separate the court from the forest. Jeanne was basically a knee Jerk reaction to it, a sort of very fucked up "You... You too..." from the court.

It sorta make sense that Coyote would outright erase from ysegrin a blatant disregard from his own edict.

You don't want that kind of disloyalty mood remaining in your right arm.

see>More proof that the ghostlady was absolutely necessary to defend the court
It is Coyote himself who want the separation, he wouldn't allow anyone to defy his orders in the first place.

Beside, see pic attached, the ghost was of zero efficiency to actually protect the court from Coyote.

gamma

Neat

Coyote does not directly control the forest animals. He thought it was necessary to create the ravine not just to keep the humans out but to keep the animals in. The humans strengthened the divide with a weapon that ensured stability, that weapon is now gone.

gamma

Gamma likes to watch Zimmy get fucked by Chads and studs.

Yes.
And Zimmy will beat Gamma if she looks at another person.
They love each other very much.

is kat a chad

She's a nerd chad, like Vin Diesel.

You guys doing Ysengrin's Mind Blowers again?

I'm pickle doooog!

Gamma and Zimmy go to key parties with all the other 400 gay couples on the court

He can knot me

Aww HECK NO. I might never visit the site again because I don't think I can handle that. Fuck. TRIGGERED

Or he'll rape her

for the lulz seeing yse forget about the ghost lady and keep sending dudes to get split

>you'll never go to a key party at gunnerkrigg court

twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/958905406738268161

Kill yourself Imaa

:/

The tree is too detailed.

Imaa's work in general is too detailed.

Imaa's work is also shitty. So shitty, it made Tom stop eating for days on end.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Yknow, I AM a real person with feelings n everything...

So is Tom.

You're real all right.
A REAL PIECE OF SHIT!

here's an option: Fuck off and never post in our threads again
That was, you won't have to endure the kind of shit we fling at you

>Coyote does not directly control the forest animals.
Say you. He literally is the forest. there isn't much going on he doesn't know about in his own territory. He knew first hand when the ghost was set free.

> that ensured stability
That ensured lots of murder with very little knowledge of how actually useful she was.

Should I be reading this with English accents?
I’m just now realizing that they probably should have accents
I mean, Coyote probably sounds American and Reynard probably sounds French