ITT: post your three favourite Sup Forums characters and we judge you / try to guess each others personalities

ITT: post your three favourite Sup Forums characters and we judge you / try to guess each others personalities

Mine:
>Major Force
>Larfleeze
>Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)

You’re a selfish cunt with self-loathing?

>Superman
>Power Girl
>Harley Quinn

>Wally West
>Captain Cold
>The Top

Either completely new to Sup Forums, or has been into Sup Forumsmics for so long that you realise the popular characters are best.

You're half right, I've always associated Greed of all sins with myself.
And I hate myself also.

>>Harley Quinn
>best

>or has been into Sup Forumsmics for so long that you realise the popular characters are best.
Nailed it.

>Wally
meh

>Captain Cold
decent

>The Top
absolutely based

Scarecrow
Black Manta
Deathstroke

19-29 years of age, new to Sup Forums
Wait until you go through your Black Mask phase.

Age range roughly right, but I've been into comics for nearly a decade, browsed Sup Forums for half of that. I can answer Scarecrow: I study psychology, and like Crane I find the concept of fear and how it affects human behavior to be fascinating.

I am quite fond of Black Mask already, I usually prefer him in a head honcho role rather than a direct physical villain.

>I find the concept of fear and how it affects human behaviour to be fascinating
You sound like a serial killer in the making, user.
Good choices though.

>The Phantom
>Superman
>Beta Ray Bill

probably a cool guy, most people would probably consider you an absolute bro.

Self-Loathing?

I... don't know. Peej and Supes are Top-Tier Wiafu and Patrician Choice respectively but... Harley? How?! WHY?!

Flash-Fanatic, so I'd reckon happy-go-lucky, pretty well adjusted guy who really shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Edgellord with actual taste.

t.Slade Fan

Fun of the old, purely good, no-grey moralizing, simply altruistic guys. Basically a Tights guy.

------

I went ahead with one character from each company, to diversify a bit.

>self-loathing
Sadly yes.
It won't help to say that if I could add a fourth character to my list it would be Superboy Prime, would it?

Yeah, not wanting to sound narcissistic but you're both pretty spot on. I enjoy being nice to people and giving them a fair go, and it's great to feel like you mean something to someone you help. So yeah, I relate to these characters a lot, just a bunch of guys trying to do the right thing.

>Galvatron (G1)
>Superboy Prime
>Unicron (G1)

Am I a bad person?

>Superman
>Spider-Man
>Nightwing

Oh boy, here we go

The same applies to you as it does with , but for you it really depends on which iteration of the characters they are.

>Invincible
>Superman
>Tim Drake

>Hellboy
>Plastic-Man
>Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)

Wise-cracking, possible dead-pan snarker but you're humorous nonetheless. Most likely you clash with others around you and look or act very out of place.

seems based enough, probably some strong resentment for something deep down though.

>Moon Knight
>The Ghost
>Cliff Steele

>Scrooge McDuck
>Gaston LaGaffe
>Wander

wonder woman
she hulk
batman

Either a Sup Forumsmic veteran, or just a contrarian trying to stand out.

Cap
Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer

I had all the comics of Scrooge and Gaston when I grew up, my dude.

new to Sup Forums or has a fetish for muscle women, and men

>superman
>the flash-wally west
>nightwing

>Superman
>Shade the Changing Man
>Static

Hard to pick only 3 but I guess it would be something along these

>John Constantine
>Iron Fist
>Lucifer

>Doctor Doom
>Conan
>Dr. Rockzo

You are a far-out guy. Feeling a bit lost in the world.

You have only ever watched live action tv-shows

>all these people with Supes in their top 3
Is he really that great?
Am I just missing the point?

thought your second one was
>shadman
for a second

>has a fetish for muscle women, and men
wow user you know me so well

Amazons are the only fetish that matters

>Adam Warlock
You're my guy.

There's a Lucifer tv show ?

His whole shtick is that he's the most powerful man in the universe and he uses his power to catch falling planes and get cats out of trees. He's the most powerful, and most benevolent superhero out there. Having a guy who's incapable of being corrupted by his power and instead uses it for good appeals to a lot of people. If something goes wrong, you can count on Superman being there to save the day. He's a hard character for people so used to power levels and fighting to understand and/or write for, which is why a lot of the good Superman stories are considered REALLY good.

Guy Gardner
the gentleman ghost
elongated man

>Hal Jordan
>Batman (pls no bully)
>Jakita Wagner

>Mar-Vell
>Wasp (Janet)
>Flash (Jay Garrick)

Him too

allstar superman
What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way?
they are my fav superman runs

This is top tier, possible the best list here

They're some of the best out there. Superman vs The Elite actually cemented my love for Superman when I first saw it, portraying the sheer, terrifying scope of his power and yet reminding us that someone with that much power is the most merciful and good willed person out there. It's great.

Superman
Jonah Hex
Catwoman

Swamp Thing
Constantine
Spider-man

old school

You are probably old school yourself, may even browse /tg/ every now and again.

>Hank Pym
>Deadman
>Booster Gold

>>Major Force
>>Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)
Well you can't be serious with these

that is a brilliant page, i love the flash's rouges gallery more than flash sometimes

Trust me user, I'm deadly serious with them.
Major Force is a fucking bro and Cassie is too cute

speak of rouges
>captain boomerang
>captain cold
there is a lot of captains in central city
>and the old poozer kilowog

>Major force is a fucking bro
Kyle Rayner would like to have a word with you.

Kyle Rayner a bitch and is the worst Green Lantern of Earth

Probably an overall nice guy but you have your moments.
>Jonah Hex
You are also based.

Thanks, old school seems fine actually

yes

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!
But yeah I prefer Hal anyway, it's just that they never seem to do anything with Kyle outside of making him the "last of" or "first one of" something. Like he's a graphic artist, he'd be the most effective person to wield a lantern ring.

>Superman
>Cyclops (post-Whedon)
>Mr. Fantastic (particularly in the last decade)

>effective
Not really... You could argue he'd have the coolest constructs but it all comes down to the artist drawing the issue and most of them are uncreative fucks, alien lanterns almost never make constructs and just shoot lasers.
What I'm sating is that its wrong to stereotype Kyle as creative just because he's an artist since most artists in real life aren't creative. Hell, Kyle might be a tracer.

You think very highly of yourself and can't stand the thought of being wrong

I'd like to think I'm less egotistical than that but you're not wrong

>Kyle might be a tracer
>He could copy the forms of aliens/machines he encounters and create constructs based off of them
>Larfleeze has the ability to create construct duplicates of the people he kills
Orange Lantern Kyle Rayner when?

He'd have to steal it off Larfleeze for that to happen, and could Rayner even beat Larfleeze in a fight without a White Lantern ring anyway?

Spider-Man
Venom
Punisher

I too will defend Hank Pym with my life.

>I'd like to think I'm less egotistical than that
Kinda proves my point.

>Ben 10
>Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
>Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Not that guy but does it? I mean I could say "I think you're a psycho asshole who can't stand to be proven wrong" and if you say "No I'm not" I can go "Boom gotcha"

It's a catch-22 the way you phrased it, any response can be interpreted to prove you right.

Good because we both know Hank won't take care of himself.

Multiple Man
Animal Man
Taskmaster

No, because this isn't about being a psycho, this is about ego. A person that thinks higher about himself than he should will always think "I'm not arrogant though".

Pretty damn accurate actually.

You act like a piece of shit but you're not a bad person on the inside, you got a good heart but your true nature doesn't shine too often either because you're not aware of how good you are or being a piece of shit is just too fun for you to stop.

You're a guy who gets dubs, and doesn't give a shit,

ok that is pretty correct but you didn't guess that i am a captain

Or user could just not be arrogant and have no way of proving it because either answer can be understood to mean they're arrogant.

> Steve Rogers / Captain America
> Thor - God of Thunder
> Martian Manhunter
> Ares - God of War (marvel)
>> Aquaman = Mera
> Kate Kane / Batwoman

Doesn't know how to count.

>John Constantine
>Tommy Monaghan
>Moon Knight

Booster Gold
She-hulk
Guy Gardner

You're extremely egotistic and a very insecure person on the inside but fake self confidence.

>Wesley Dodds
>Jim Corrigan
>Omega The Unknown

>Hal Jordan
>Sinestro
>Jessica Cruz

Yes, I’m a Lantern fag

You like shiny things.

That hits a little closer to home than I'd like to admit

Nova (Richard Rider)
Quasar (Both Wendell and Phyla)
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
Galactus

>Superboy prime
>Question
>Green Lantern

Oh crap I forgot to add
>Green lantern (hal jordan)

> Daredevil
> Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)
> Superboy (Jon Kent)

You’re older, probably in your thirties. You’re a huge space fan and enjoy watching documentaries about it on the science channel. You like strong characters presumably because you feel weak in your own life. You feel like your glory days are ending, and are looking for a way to reinvent yourself.