You guys know nothing is going to change, right?

you guys know nothing is going to change, right?

hes already doing shit sage

>nothing is going to change says increasingly nervous shill for the 11th time this week

Who exactly should I have voted for instead? Even if nothing gets done, we still have the shitposter in chief. Compare that to shrillary and it's an easy choice to make.

If nothing is going to change, then I guess there's no reason to be rioting, right?
If nothing is going to change, then there should be no need to criticize or condemn his presidency.

More change will happen in his first year than Obama's first four. Screencap this. Trump will end up on Mount Rushmore I guarantee it.

>nothing's gonna change
>not even inaugurated
>TPP dead and NAFTA dying

You guys know Trump isn't going to win, right?

>Even if nothing gets done, we still have the shitposter in chief
you know, that's fair

Before election:
War with russia distinct possibility to outright inevitabilty.
After election:
Every country that still matters lines up to either extend the hand of friendship or kiss the ring. Everyone else will soon bend the knee.

And he isn't even in office yet. The fact that so many people think he is speaks volumes.

>War with russia distinct possibility to outright inevitabilty.

said for the nth time since '45

nothing will change in a way that anyone here will understand.

its going to be removing a line in the tax code here, or adding a line to a trade deal there and a bunch of other boring bureaucratic shit that nobody will pay attention to.

brace yourself for 8 years of america just chilling the fuck out. its literally why i voted for him.

>implying
Has it occurred to you you're under a unified Republican government now?

Things are 100% guaranteed going to change. No question about it at all.

>YOU
>ARE
>ALREADY
>KEKED

Well to be honest I am very anti-Trump. Very much so. I was very strongly in favor of Hillary, I didn't like Bernie.

I am concerned what he will do with the powers of the presidency and so forth. What the implications of this will be for America's reputation in the world as a leading liberal capitalist democracy and an advocate of human rights and universal values around the world. Trump has very little understanding of these things. He also has a bad personality, very narcissistic and thin-skinned etc. Basically everything any reasonable adult has been worrying about for the last 2 years.

But I am hoping that he will do some big infrastructure spending, build bridges, modernize airports. You know, America used to have the tallest skyscrapers up until the 1990s. Then America stopped building any new tall skyscrapers and instead East Asia and the Middle East are now occupying every spot in the top 10 tallest buildings. It used to be a source of pride for America and even for me vicariously, feeling connected to America's achievements as the leader of the free world, the scientific and rational West, seeing those towering symbols of modernity, of financial capitalism, is a source of pride. So I hope he will modernize America's infrastructure to restore national pride that way. It would also create a lot of jobs obviously, which will be good since the economy has already been doing well under Obama.

A lot of his other policies and all the creationist crackpots around him, I worry about that. I worry about his foreign policy, how much he will alienate allies. If Newt is SoS, maybe I'd ease my worries because Newt Gingrich, I've known him for a long time, he is very smart. He is cunning like Dick Cheney, but he's smart, he has the quality that John Adams once said was a requirement for the job: "He ought to be a Man of universal Reading in Laws, Governments, History. Our whole terrestrial Universe ought to be summarily comprehended in his Mind."

I don't fucking care. Hillary didn't get in and I get to laugh at crying liberals. I don't give a fuck if Ronald McDonald got elected with Pee Wee Herman as his running mate.

IT ISN'T HILLARY

You care about how tall a building is....

Lol fucktard, as if anything you say can be taken seriously now.

>You guys know Donald will never get the Republican ticket right
>You guys know he will never bounce bag from this "grab her in the pussy" thing right?
>You know he will never be President right.

You shills keep getting beat day after day.

>economy has been doing well under Obama

You sound like someone that soaked up all the brainwashing you could from the media.

Doesn't feel like it yet does it?

That's the beauty of it all.

certainly hasn't stopped shitposting slide threads on Sup Forums that's for sure

..nothing ever will

aren't you guys tired of losing? do you get off on being beaten over and over and over?

Germans are beyond saving. This is the average German poster folks. Your pro-Jew anti-holocaust brainwashing has done your country in

>thin-skinned

name one instance where Trump unfairly attacked someone not in response to some bull shit someone said, but attacked them FIRST

Hillary's career has changed, hasn't it?

>Trump will never XXXXXXX

OH LARD WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

You're the same person that said he couldn't win.

it was better for hillary this way, now she control everything from the shadows again, if she get a political position on trump presidency, things going to be bad

Would you rather have things stay how they are or have World War 3?