Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

Leni is for impregnation.

Id impregnate her so good

Leni is a sweet, pure, cinnamon role. Would marry.

Lenicoln is the best ship

She's dumb, witty, and the frills are good too.
Leni is best sisfu.

There's no cruelty or malice in her, she's pure through and through.

You can't be cruel when she doesn't have a single brain cell in that empty head of hers

You know, lincoln works really well when he's with leni. Watch him with very strong patience dealing with a complete idiot like leni is really funny.

It's like porky pig and daffy duck. Lincoln is the straight man and leni is doing whatever the fuck she feels like.

Alright, without any memes of any kind: why do you like leni? She's void of personality and you just like her because she's the only loud that will put up with a loser like you, isn't it?

Because she's kind and caring.

There's a charm to her dumbness. It's due to a mix of her being dumb while still having a good heart. Also her adorable voice makes her dumb jokes more charming.

Her personality is that shes sweet kind and dumb which i think is adorable

Lola can be very sweet and caring, but also is far more 3 dimensional who can also get mad at her sibilings and show her more aggressive or mean side with. Leni is wish fullfilment to have the perfect wife who will never hurt you in any way even if you need to be called a dumbass

that's a good get

But user, i like lola too for her bitchiness. If she was older id want to date her and leni

Lola is sympathetic because she uses her bitchiness to hide all her insecurities like not knowing how to read. It leads to super sweet moments of lincoln helping his little sister read. I bet season 3 will have lola trusting lincoln for help more because he's really been for her with this and also the yearbook episode.

aw shit

She's a jerk and a spoiled brat 90% of the time

Early lola was that, but around tattlers tale is when lola started showing a more vulnerable side like she was truly hurt her sisters and lincoln find her completely untrustworthy and started being less of a bitch for no reason

Does anyone like Lisa? She's such a shitty unlikable character.

She's fucking boring. Has no real conflict with anyone and even her attempts at conflict are her being an autist. Lisa should just remind a secondary character at best. I bet she would be boring paired with lincoln for an entire episodse.

She got better over time. Her inventions aren't as over the top, her smartness is applied well to the plots now utilizing her for more practical solutions for the situation instead of going full Dexter and she showed her softer side a few times.
If anyone is the bottom tier sister it's Luna

Why is he so perfect?

Get off Sup Forums lori

I bet those two zerg rush lincoln

Is TLH's fanbase the osomatsu fanbase of the west?
>Siblings
>Copious amounts of incest for some reason
>Spawning a fuckload of a weird fetishes for some reason

She's eggcellent

Why does no one even talk about Lana? She's the most useful and is just as thoughtful.

She has great pairing with lincoln because lincoln actually does the role of "big sister" as the big brother that leni and lori don't want to do

No one gives trophies for second place.

Better and cuter than Lola

Im still pissed as fuck they wrote him off. He was the best make character on that show, and one of the best in the past decade

He was a generic mexican

He had more personality in him then steven, finn, ko, or any other male protag for most shows

The closest to actual character development was when he was big brother for lincoln

And yet he was more likable then lincoln ever was

I honestly hated her until the latest episode showed how much of a hard worker she is.

Luan a shit too. At least Luna can be something if her rock gig fails since she has aptitude in programming. The fuck can Luan do

I get you're mad about bobby, but no need to spread lies

I'm waiting for her crush episode but it might not come because they already did a girlify episode with Lucy

All the siblings look like clones in both so you might be onto something.

Lincoln fucking sucks, that is objective truth.

>Lincoln fucking sucks, that is objective truth.
Absolute bullshit

Absolutely

He's pretty bad. He relies on other characters to carry him. Any of the other siblings can carry an episode easily alone. But make it a Lincoln episode and zzz.

>durr i hate my sisters and would rather hang out with a faggy sperglord black kid
Worst character

Most of the sisters are pretty shitty themselves alone and only work when they conflict with lincoln. Fucking leni couldn't pass her own driving test without lincoln there to ensure she doesn't kill someone.

Get off Sup Forums sullivan.

Most of the sisters can work with side characters that aren't their family/Clyde.

I think the only one of them that can't is Lynn but she just hasn't had a chance. And I guess Lily but only due to them trying to keep this series as grounded in reality as possible.

They gave luna her own episode and it was one of the most bland and generic "follow ur dreams bruh" episode you could give. They gave lola and lana an episode together and it was incredibly average at best. Maybe the problem isn't lincoln, but nobody in the show has any actual personality of their own and they need each other for the show to work.

>Most of the sisters are pretty shitty themselves alone and only work when they conflict with lincoln
Holy shit go fuck yourself. And you have the gull to call others sullivan you bastard?

Lola and lanas episode was great besides the shoe horned lincoln bits, if you honestly are this bitchy you dont belong watching the show

Why is it that the lincoln bitching only began when a hardcore SJW like yourself mad that a generic mexican was removed from the show started posting?

>when a hardcore SJW like yourself
Nice deflection bitch. Savino did nothing wrong and feminazi cunts got him fired because they wanted attention, im the exact opposite of an SJW

Roadie to Nowhere was great and showed another side of Luna. Her being proficient in IT opens up plots for future episodes. It was great character development episode for her. She's still following her dream yet not as braindead as some who have no plan Bs

Well the lincoln bitching only began when some SJW was mad that bobby was getting removed so there is an SJW in this very thread right now. It's Sup Forumsmblr so what can you do

Her l33t IT skills came the fuck out of nowhere

No, Lincoln bitching is because hes such a bland and boring character you cock sucking mongrel. Holy shit you are dense

>bland and boring character
Writers don't know what the fuck to do with him. He's supposed to be the jack of all trades, but savino thought it was a brilliant idea to keep giving sullivan and karla who can't write lincoln well or even try more lincoln episodes. Imagine if someone else got lincoln you would see clyde a lot less.

Lincoln is just a really boring character. Can you honestly say that if you put him in an episode without his siblings or Clyde he could carry it? Not a chance. It would be a side character episode with Lincoln being a supporting character. He's a main character who can only support the stories of others.

>Can you honestly say that if you put him in an episode without his siblings or Clyde he could carry it?
I think he could carry it. He's learned plenty from his sisters and always has some plan with variety of degree of success to it. But hey, this is Sup Forumsmblr where character development is only noticed when it's flashing on the screen in bright gold letters.

She is the purest thing in existence.

>Sup Forumsmblr
You dont even know what that means form the way you are using it ou tard

>Lincoln was able to master all he needed to ace a test in an entire afternoon showing he's pretty smart but not as smart as lisa
>Has been called a great poet by lucy
>Just good enough writer to win a comic contest
See, I just listed 3 character traits lincoln can utilize if the writers weren't such lazy fucks. But again, Sup Forumsmblr never notices this as character development unless the show flat out tells them its character development.

His personality is flat out boring, and he takes way tome from the sister. Stop trying to dfend your shit character by calling other people tumblr you slack jaw tard

perfect

>Here's ways lincoln has unique character traits that can be utilized and make him a better character
>I DONT CARE I DONT LIKE HIM SO IT DOESNT COUNT!!11!!
Just keep moving those goalposts buddy, maybe you'll win eventually

>Sup Forums boogeyman the fuck out of nowhere
You are definitely from tumblr buddy

>tumblr
Stop using that it only shows how fucking stupid you are

>Used the Sup Forums boogyman that got deleted
>Hating lincoln for completely inane reasons most likely because you hate him for not being a stronk womyn yet bobby is okay because he's a mexican
>Completely ignoring any actual subtle character development for lincoln probably because you don't even watch the show but only care about memes and how progressive the show is
>this is Sup Forums
Right, you're not an SJW from tumblr

Those aren't really character traits so much as one-time accomplishments, they aren't means to define a character.

Now those are actually character traits, the problem is that what you put forward earlier can easily be mistaken for the sort of one-time competence in an inexplicable field that a lot of sitcoms indulge in.

Sexy

>YWN enjoy this.

driving outfit best outfit

Unf

You walk in and see her. What do you do?

I ask her out on a date.

>70

I swear to god that sometimes all of you are doing some weird voodoo so you match stuff like this.