>Sup Forums in a nutshell

Burning flags is disrespectful but fully within your democratic right to protest.

> Sup Forums is one person

But ban the confederate flag because it hurts my feelings.

Not an argument.

Why are smuggies like ten times less funny when lefties make them? They're not even funny, just jarring and patronising

Muh cloth!

>flags made from China
>rednecks get pissed at the burning of Commie products

They can burn the flag
I'm still gonna call them a sock fucking, puke gutted commie for doing it.

Am I supposed to hold your cuck chastity belt in a higher regard than the symbol of this country? I don't understand this argument.

Flag burning is treason

>he can't find real life examples so we uses a cartoon
wew

Post 10 screenshots of people who said something to that extent on Sup Forums and we'll talk.

It is? I thought it was illegal to disrespect the flag in such a way regardless of context.

Wrong

Implying anyone here non ironically gives a fuck about someone burning a flag

fucking wew lad

Cool strawman bro.

Nice to meet a fellow redditor on here.

The schadenfreude in recent days have almost become palpable to the tongue.

The air reeks of a bitter flavour

It couldn't be because you have a vested interest in not finding them funny?

kys satan

Do they not have the first amendment in- oh right.

nah they're really not funny sorry fag

Save the flag, burn a fag

Fucking southpark making internet message boards seem cool now every idiot wants to come here and post their bs
Try harder next time

^^^

So close to

OP

Also

>le piece of cloth maymay

I take it you have no problem with someone flying the confederate flag the, OP?

Texas V. Johnson solidified flag burning as symbolic speech

Whats with the intensive hypocrite card pulling? Is that the new "You're just jealous" argument?

Because Sup Forums and all other right-wing internet communities value the American flag to the same level neo-cons and constitutional conservatives do.

In my 3rd world country burning the flag is against the law, there is in the constitution that you MUST respect and praise the national symbols, like the flag.

If you do something to the flag you deserve being obliterated by the chilean army

Sup Forums was featured on South Park?

this, /thread

>burn symbol of nation
>not a bunch of filthy traitors

Get 'em the hell outta here!!

Most of pol was pissed when they were burning flags on november 9th. Like when paid mexican nationals would wave mexican flags and burn US flags and assault people

Not directly. The jewish kid's father became an internet troll or something and spammed internet message boards
So it's the implication

I didnt notice anyone freaking out like that. Did we make fun of them, of course we did.

>I hate America!
>No, I'm not going to move out!

No one is denying them the right to burn the flag.

Just as much as no one will deny the other side the possibility to tell the protesters how much of a shitbags they are and that they can fuck off to other country if they hate America so much.
The president was chosen in a DEMOCRATIC election, if you are really going to protest against that then go to a fucking somalia.

It's about the symbol not the thing you retard. No one gives a shit where this was made the fact is this is an American flag.

People who hate america and want to burn our flag can leave, there are plenty of people who would love to come to this country and start a new life in the pursuit of happiness.

>muh symbol

And that's retarded.
Why the fuck should be ilegal to burn a fucking flag?