Phoenix Resurrection - The Return of Jean Grey

Storytime, where Jean Grey comes back I guess?

Why does it have the artist signature?

Pin up?

Holy shit
Yesss

lol

poor user

What the fuck?
No no

So she killed the actual real life Scott just to prove a point to Phoenix?

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THE RETARD

>killed scott so a bird can scrahhhhhhhhh

>Scott getting retconned into fantasizing about Jean during sex with Emma
>Emma becoming a villain again
>Jean back
This is gross and I hate it.

>Emma becoming a villain again
Have you not been reading the Jean Grey ongoing?

>reading Jeen Gay
Anyway, solicits for the X-books have Ms. Sinister, Emma, and fucking Bastion teaming up.

So who will they bring Cyclops back now?

Someone make an edit of Jean as the why can’t I hold all this meme

Jean Grey solo book was actually decent

All X titles are relaunched this summer. Scott will be the only major character left that needs to come back so it will be then.

>scottfags
If only I could see their disappointed faces

don't be a McCunt all your life

>that "really nigga" Phoenix in the last panel

>lets just ignore the fact that Jean just killed Scott

WHAT A PATHETIC , DEFEATIST BITCH
This is just trash.I don't really care for modern marvel, I just browsed this to see what the noise was all about and I still want to punch her face.
>waaaaah, happiness and godly power isn't right, I should suffer, waaaaaah
BITCH

she didn't kill him, you idiots. Phoenix didn't let him live cause Jean said fuck you to Phoenix

>some snikt action
more than i expected

Ok, who fucking killed Jean when she had 5 super bars filled?

You're supposed to force tag her in early!

Because he's gonna sell the original art for big bucks.

Damn, was planning on doing this myself since I did the last 4 (or was it first then the last two?) welp good job user.

Your loud suffering is more than this shart of a finale deserved

OH YES, FUCKING YES. THIS WHOLE ORDEAL WAS WORTH IT. DON'T YOU DARE KEK ME OUT OF THIS MARVEL

>Your best self.

Well, it's not wrong.

NO NO NO YOU FUCKING BITCH BRING HIM BACK! GODDAMNIT EVERYTHING WAS COMING UP CYCLOPS!

Feels more like a 'fuck you' to the fans, especially those who hated Death of X.
>Bring back Cyclops for real for a few pages
>Instantly kill him off again because reasons

They'll keep raising him and killing him in a single issue to boost sales, won't they?

I pity the fools who actually paid for this shitstorm

Cyclopsfags are kings of cunts. They deserve it for their shitty memes!

Are people like you incapable of following basic plot premise?
Cyclops wasn't brought back, the whole environment was a psychic construct created by the phoenix in order to lure Jean Grey into becoming one with it, nothing about it was real, no of the characters were real, Cyclops wasn't really there, which you seem not to grasp despite having that fact drilled in to you throughout this very same issue.

Nah, it's only you

>Xorn not knowing how to Mahvel.

if Cyclops wasn't there why is his corpse in the last page?

Not to mention that Jean literally says it's really Scott

It's fake, a psychic image dissipating on the phoenix's departure.

She's being sentimental, he's as real as her memory let's him be. None of it was real.

Is rightclops back?

If a small shard of the Phoenix Force can turn Jubilee from a vampire back into a living mutant than the full Force can dig up Scott's body and resurrect him while it's trying to seduce Jean

Way to go Logan.

But he was wearing a costume she didn't recognize, he remembered that he died from getting sick. All of this happened after Jean died

Press X to pay respects.

Maybe people don't approve of having cyclops appearing again, in any capacity other than being rightclops and fucking up everyone who thinks otherwise?
Maybe using a dead character that people cared about and the writers know it, just as a stepping stone for another character's development is kind of a dick move?
Maybe people are just angry because this was a stupid issue, as we all know, eventually, she'll be phoenix again?
Lots of reasons user, I can't pick.

>Older Jean
>Young Scott
/ss/ when?

The phoenix can recreate however it chooses.
Not to mention the fact the X-Men are all gathered around Jean still in the same physic construct the phoenix created.

You are a fucking idiot and can’t comprehend a simple comic book

>Imagine being uninformed, idiotic you not knowing the phoenix has displayed the power to create facsimiles of characters in the past, Jean Grey among them.

Meanwhile Teen Scott is just fucking freaking out in the corner.

>Stop showing me my own death!

Yeah if the payoff isn't a resurrected Phoenix Scott saying "I took your advice" then this finale is kind of a waste of pages

>Maybe people are just angry because this was a stupid issue, as we all know, eventually, she'll be phoenix again?
Yeah I had a bit of an issue with that when the phoenix says 'Goodbye Jean Grey' what it should have added is 'for now'. There's no way it will give up on trying to merge with her.

Xorn killed her, he was an omega level mutant on power boosting drugs.
He normally can destroy earth in minutes with his black hole head, and has the magnetic and gravitational powers of a star, which allowed him to impersonate Magneto very well.
Xorn gave Jean a deadly electromagnetic pulse, all the energy he had been accumulating to reverse the earth's poles, he unleashed on Jean.

But in reality it was Sublime mind controlling Xorn.

>>Imagine being uninformed, idiotic you not knowing the phoenix has displayed the power to resurrect

Jean just brought back and murdered Scott in one stroke. Excellent.

This is so dumb. All this time she could have just broken up with it? And it just disappears instead of leaving to find a new host? I thought the point was that it couldn't be reasoned with or killed

Well then it's clearly not a resurrection is it you fucking retard. A resurrection kind of necessitates not reverting to a decrepit husk when the phoenix departs.

Cyclops is THICC

Wtf is wrong with her face? It's the shadowing?

I warn you motherfuckers every time, and you just go right back to daddy Marvel for your daily beating.

>You can bring all of them back to life
>But what about me? What I want? Thats whats important, my happyness

Classic Jean.

Now that Jean said "farewell" to Scott, she is free to start a romance with Namor on the pages of "X-Men Red".

According to Marve writers, no woman in their universe can resist a violent man that kills civilians screaming angrily at their faces. Why would Jean be different?

And you guys are gonna treat it like the best written comic book of all time, because Namor fans have no shame.

Whenever she isnt turning friends gay, she makes everything about her.

Watch It'll be back in less than 2 years.

she didn't kill him you fucking idiots, he was brought back by the Phoenix