John Oliver Post-Election Meltdown

ibrod.tv/hbo-tv-online.html

1 hour left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZiI6kVkPXs
phillyvoice.com/reports-center-city-flash-mob-attack-leaves-least-six-hospitalized/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CURRENT YEAR

Um no

Its current year +1

DRUMPF!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT OVER YET!

YOU WILL NEVER GET A WIFE LIKE HIS
GET OVER THAT DRUMPFSHITS

time to get comfy

>looks at the time
>2100 CST

where the fuck has my day gone

Place bets now!

Will he
>Apologize to Trump and say let's work through it in a Colbert style speech
>Say let's revolution
>blame white people and make excuses

Why does he have a 1st Cav pin?

I can't even look at this fucker's face, much less watch his show.

We need more digits

LIMED

>it's another end of the world pity party by liberals just because they lost a fucking election

>blame white people and make excuses
This, but jokingly so as to make himself immune to all potential following criticism

it'd be fun if he mocked himself for asking trump to run

>DO IT
>god what an idiot that guy is amirite...

>It's just a prank, Bro!

Though in all reality he's just going to double down

"Well America, you did it. And no, you didn't get an A+ on your history quiz, but you passed "Electing a Mentally Unstable, Toupee-Wearing Neo-Fascist as President" 101 with flying fucking colors!"

>Audience laughs and applauds furiously

"But, I need to be honest with you America. As a Brit living abroad, I've come to expect this sort of thing from you guys. It's like coming home and finding Chris Christie sitting on your couch eating your leftover General Tso's chicken. You're utterly shocked and appalled at first, but you aren't all that surprised."

>Thunderous applause and laughter bellow from the audience, numales begin leaking their semen on the stage and women begin menstruating, coating the floor in a thick film of cunt blood and cum. Others lose control of their bowels and bladders, creating a piss, shit, cum and blood lasagna on the floor.

"But I mean REALLY! What was half of America thinking? Putting Donald Trump in charge of your nuclear codes is like putting Jeffrey Dahmer in charge of a Shriner's Hospital!"

>Audience members begin laughing so hard they fall out of their chairs while projectile vomiting and begin rolling around in their own piss, shit, cum, blood and vomit

"But, let's get to the bottom of this. Obviously, people of color in this country didn't want a tiny-handed reincarnation of Mussolini as president. So who's responsible for this monstrosity?"

>Audience member yells "WHITE PEOPLE."

"YES. YES. WHITE PEOPLE. THANK YOU. SOMEONE HAD TO SAY IT."

>Audience cheers, applauds and begins foaming at the mouth while strangling each other for being white

"Now white people. We ALL know we suck! But now I'm giving you an opportunity to make it all right! The window behind me is open! Jump out and end your white privilege once and for all! But first, go to your phones and Tweet with the hashtag "whitesnotright" before you end it!"

>Audience begins jumping out the window, tapping on their phones as they commit suicide en masse

desu I liked him in Community

>inb4 electric jew

Always too late.

Who's it gonna be? Right now I think O'Brien with his bad understanding of history but if anyone can beat her it's gotta be Oliver. We really should make a professional ranking.

HBO needs another hit, young pope ain't gonna cut it

He'll blame white people

He'll cover events as if it was still November of 2015

He'll smarm and squirm his way through a flurry of comments about hillbilly racists, billy-bob, and pussy-grabs.

JUST WAIT UNTIL I RELEASE MY FINAL OCTOBER SURPRISE DRUMPF
J
UST WAIT

what anime is this from?

50 bucks on blaming white people.

Did Someone said MELTDOWN?!
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

his HIGH T smokeshow wife was in the military

shes the male of hte relationship and likes to peg him with her badge and dildo

this stream sucks

Its like I'm there

I can see it

Most likely the 3rd. I doubt he really cares about Americans "coming together." He blew up the "Drumpf" meme so he's going to nail Trump and his supporters as much as possible.

FUNNY ISN'T IT
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZiI6kVkPXs

Cool watching the electric jew you massive triple nigger mcfaggot dicksucker.

too fucking good

Madoka.

he's a faget, he'll piss and whine and make excuses

That's Totally Spies, I think it was French

This guy knows the formula. He must write for them.

He'll apologize like a little bitch.

>anime

>it's his season finale

lul

Actually its concurrent year. We are on a new timeline now.

Wtf am I watching? Where is current year man?

I don't know if I can sit through this drivel.

>RACIST UNEDUCATED WHITE FOLKS FOOLED BY XENOPHOBIC RHETORIC
>(((WE'RE))) THE MOST IGNORANT NATION IN THE GLOBE EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN AND CAME HERE BY CHOICE
>IT'S THE NEW CURRENT YEAR!!!

It was in English, too.

>smokeshow wife
>in the military
>served as combat medic

Her cunt probably resembled a pit mine by the time she finished AIT, let alone her full term of service. Nigga's getting sloppy thousandths.

THE DECEMBER SURPRISE I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU DRUMPFTOOTS WILL BE ASTOUNDING!!!!!

Conan isn't as annoyingly outspoken as the others, I've always liked him and he has people like Bill burr on his show a lot instead of just the regular FUCK DRUMPF faggots.
Also, Conan is actually a history buff and knows quite a lot, you just never hear him talk about shit on his show

i thought you were transcribing the show for a while there

it was obviously part of the deal for him being a kike shill

Everyone do the world a favor and torrent this shit, if you must, instead of giving them views.

the french have a nack for animation

phillyvoice.com/reports-center-city-flash-mob-attack-leaves-least-six-hospitalized/
They call riots peaceful protesters and gangs of roaming thugs flash mobs.
News outlets have been directed not to disclose race of assailants when they are black, WTF?

>tfw current year + 1

He's gonna blame white people despite getting 1/3 the hispanic vote

They are a bunch of weebs.

>THIS WILL FINISH HIS CAMPAIGN FOR SURE THIS TIME, JUST YOU WAIT. THEY HAVE A HUGE STORY BUT AREN'T RELEASE IT YET. J..J..JUST YOU GUYS WAIT FOR THIS ONE!

silly walrus, drumpf iz hitler and america is stoopid

Damn man, you got talent.

How long before the left implodes completely and they get 0% of the white vote?

Well, he's a limey, so whatever he says it will be some combination of sarcasm, cynicism and thinly veiled lust for hot man on man sex.

1 hour till it starts?

This is one of the funniest and most accurate posts I've ever seen

so wait, is it over, or has it not started yet?

Well it's true I only heared a fragment. So Maher then. While he had a good idea about political correctness being one of the reasons they fail so much it's nothing new for him.
Also Kimmel.

Meanwhile Fallon will be the only one who's gonna invite Trump.

beautiful

My wife is hotter, but italian.

Boku no Pico

Cory in the House

damn nice Honda

also lol

>having to abbreviate your city's name on your police jackets

hasn't started yet

this is probably exactly what will happen tbqh

Blame the media for living in their NY/SF/LA bubbles and not taking the time to understand voter anger in most of America.
He of course wil claim he knew this all along

>I actually read it in his voice

Amazing

corey in the house

funny, is it not?

>ID is all capital letters

congrats

There is a 0.095% of that happening

Look at john olivers pin on his suit?

Isnt that infantry?

won't start until the end of the hour.

The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.

My fuckingggg sides are gone. This is way too accurate.

>"But, I need to be honest with you America. As a Brit living abroad, I've come to expect this sort of thing from you guys. It's like coming home and finding Chris Christie sitting on your couch eating your leftover General Tso's chicken. You're utterly shocked and appalled at first, but you aren't all that surprised."

good stuff, user

>mfw Americans call Mr. Slimey Limey Tell the Timey "John Oliver"

his wife is in the military

He meant a 2020 October surprise

>open link
>Protected! The channel that you are trying to access is protected by domain.
Is this a Canadian thing or what?

GIVE ME UPDATES BOYS
I CANT WATCH ATM

>>blame white people and make excuses

This. A desert rose is almost guaranteed to have fucked half the guys in their unit and then some. She's probably had more dicks in her than CURRENT YEAR.

BEHOLD MY SECRET WEAPON, DRUMPFNUTS!

see

Why the fuck is he wearing the pin then?

>tfw almost current year + 2

stop spamming chat with stale memes

ILL TAKE BLAME WHITE MEN FOR $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

women in the military would be better if it functioned like it does in Starship Troopers (the book, not the entertaining but degenerated film)

Reminder: It's 2016

Because just like stupid fucking roasties that have a "ARMY WIFE" bumper sticker, he is wearing his spouse's rank (in this case, unit) to show off.