Why does Sup Forums hate John Oliver?

Why does Sup Forums hate John Oliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=OGtb1YfJ2vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because hes always right

If you want to advertise your "John Oliver" brand, buy a self serve ad. Sup Forums.org/advertise
Otherwise, fuck off. This isn't your personal advertising board.
Saged and reported.

Because he's a liberal shill and forgoes impartial reporting for tap dancing around for his shekel rubbing masters. Same reason we hate most public figures on the media

He's an unfunny cunt, on the same tier as Russell Howard or Russell Brand.

He's a cuck with one joke.

Because it's 2016

ITS 2017 LEAVE HIM ALONE. HES HAD ENOUGH

What are you talking about? Sup Forums loves John Oliver he is badass

>CURRENT YEAR

DINDU NUFFIN

Comedians are shills who you can't call shills because they're comedians who are shills who you can't call shills because they're comedians who are shills who you can't call shills because....

He's British, you don't need much more reason then that.

A good funny-man takes the piss out of everyone. A shill only takes one side.

He seems to try too hard with the jokes

He should be dropped into a volcano

I don't like foreigners getting on TV and telling me what to think about my country. I also don't think "(something) THING IS EXACTLY LIKE (something its not exactly like at all)" is a funny reoccurring joke.

Whenever I see a Brit critiquing American politics, I just think about 1776.

I don't think it's funny and I can't relate to him. Why is there a fucking Brit hosting a satirical American news show? And the other guy is South African too wtf

Stephen Colbert and Jon Leibowitz had to come back after their grand finales, claiming that it's because they ((couldn't resist)) talking about Trump, but really it's because John Oliver and Trevor Noah have abyssmal ratings.
And they were shills of course.

This.

Also he comes across as a smug, self-righteous, intolerable cunt.

So there's that, too.

Did you look at the picture you posted? How can you not?!

Exactly

You cant be truly funny unless you can poke fun at yourself. Its what brings you down to earth.

John Oliver is funny when he talks about issues non-related to SJWs and cuck issues
youtube.com/watch?v=OGtb1YfJ2vo

but the bottomline is he's a faggot leftist cuck

Brexit was voted for, the special relationship has been improved tenfold and you're saying shit like that.

Because he isn't funny.

He's a """comedian""" that could only exist in America. There is a reason he's an unknown in the UK. It's because he isn't funny. He would have been literally beaten up here. So he went to America where he knew they'd eat it up like the saps they are.

In America you don't need to be funny to be a comedian and have your own show on prime time TV.

It's basically
>American """"""""comedy"""""""""
summed up perfectly.

Than that* you dopey, yank bastard

I don't appreciate people from foreign countries coming here and telling me how to think about politics in my own country. I don't like Paul Joseph Watson for this very same reason even though I agree with him.

cause he hurts our feelings

Spot on there chap!!!!

Because he's >pic related

But DID he WRITE the CHECK??

Personally I don't hate him. I just want him to get on a boat or plane and fuck off somewhere else with his anti-american rhetoric. Like Mexico, Uganda, or North Korea

ok, back to your cuck shed now

I am like that but I think it's worse. Almost any Englishman, previous to the intense brainwashing that has normalizd the abnormal in Albion, being shown the USA or Modern Britain, would want to live in the USA, and would not recognize or accept what has been done to his own island. The American freedoms that NuBrit pundits hate so much are actually medieval and essential English ideas like the armed and free yeomanry ("militia") or "the king must obey the law." Brits like Oliver are castigating their own heritage.

Cause he's Anti-Business.