Sup Forums , Need Help Moving!

college student here living in SoCal

Simply cannot express how badly i want to move out to another state at this point

Which state / city should i move to?

some things Im looking for:

>at least 70% white
>everything tightly packed, lots of shops/stores that are accesible
>decent weather as I do enjoy the Cali weather
>I dont mind crowdiness

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=manhattan kansas vs LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Simply cannot express how badly i want to move out to another state
>CA
No, you're going to stay where you are and not infect other states with your cancer

Southern Utah

>70% white
>lots of shops/stores accessible
>decent weather
user, please. you have to give up something

>tightly packed
>lots of stores
>70% white

Sorry, man. But if you want to be around 70% white people, you have to give up cities.

Hell, you have to give up a lot of rural areas, too.

Stay in California. You don't understand that it's not the minorities, it's the fucking packed roach motel conditions that drive cityfags insane.

>decent weather as I do enjoy the Cali weather

I'm guessing that means no winter. If you can't handle a winter you're either weak or a non-white anyway and should just stay in your containment state

You can't have all three. Like in California, you have good weather, but tons of nonwhites

Try Michigan, Utah, or New Hampshire

Why would you suggest one of the most cucked states?

California is overpriced, hates the Second Amendment, and very non-white.

You want a suburb in Nashville.

He's trying to move FROM California to somewhere else.

I'm just saying he should keep his shit where he's from.

Like as a Texan, I definitely don't want more lily white SJW faggots(or god forbid, middle easterners) infesting the cities of the state without knowing a damned thing about the regional culture.

Seattle meets your criteria. Well over 70 percent white. Very safe and pleasant city with a strong downtown core and walkable neighborhoods. Mild weather. The downside is it's very socially liberal.

>Seattle
>Mild Weather

Isn't this the city that memed in grunge flannel because it was warm enough for starving artist heroin addict degenerates to stay alive?

Anywhere you move you will be hated for being from California. Definitely don't come to Texas, it's awful here.

> wah, I want everything in one place without ever being uncomfortable

Just nuke California already

it's a trick. He would use city data if he wanted to know. You have to go back

Even better, a city on the east side of the Cascades. Better weather, moderate-right wing politics, more nature and nicer people

Plano Texas.
It's basically a middle class white suburb north of Dallas with the lowest murder rate and one of the highest gun ownership rates in the country. Yeah it's hot as balls in the summer but everything is air conditioned.

>Plano

Enjoy your NOTHING AT ALL.

>good weather
>mostly white

I don't think such a place exists in the US outside of gated communities and some very good universities

what part of socal are you living in?? i live in solana beach and we are white as fuck.. few asians

I am willling to give up the shops/stores one as I will have a car.

look into the midwest

it's colder forsure, but it's the best and 90% white outside of the bigger urban areas. There are plenty of nice white towns/cities if you know where to look

sure as fuck not colorado, i'm about to bug out in west texas for a bit, get away from these fags

I can shitpost anywhere so who cares?

i moved from so. cal to boise, idaho area. will never go back to CA, i'll tell you that much. jobs are a little harder to come by and it does have an actual winter, but it's mild compared to many.

This. Fuck off, we're full.

>inb4 "of Mexicans"

Grew up in OC and San Diego senpai. Freshman at arizona state and going from blue to red has never felt so good.

Suppose I want to move to Texas. Where do I go? All the major cities seem cucked by niggers or Mexicans.

I used to live here OP

>inb4 kansas lol click your red shoes together dorothy you're not in kansas anymore hurr lel

Allow me to explain

>85% white
>56k population
>booming construction industry
>home of one of the states largest universities
>when football games are going on people turn up harder than anywhere I've ever seen
>lots of college pussy to slay
>educated people
>actually is the weirdest city I've ever lived in, endless entertainment if you're out people watching
>safe
>did I mention it's 85% white?

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=manhattan kansas vs LA

Amarillo.

btw all the college kids living there are driving down the economics, such as household income, that you see on that link

| Manhattan | Los Angeles
race | white: 85.2% | black/African American: 5.7% | Asian: 5.2% | ... | white: 52.5% | other: 22.7% | Asian: 11.4% | ...
Hispanic origin | 5.4% | 48.4%
US citizens | 93.7% | 76.9%

Fuck you hippie stay in Commiefornia and keep your faggot ideals with you

Kansas.... live in Eudora 10 minutes from Lawrence and 20 from Kansas city

Huntsville, AL

>nice weather
>dense urban
>white

Pick two

Madison wisconsin