I know a thread about this has been made a few weeks ago, but there still is one Fist of the B0rf Star episode missisng

I know a thread about this has been made a few weeks ago, but there still is one Fist of the B0rf Star episode missisng.

For those who don't know Lycan Jonze deleted his channel earlier this month, and much of the garfielf content was lost. Despite this some channels were able to gather most episodes:
youtube.com/channel/UCzqY5AX_m_GEJoYO0eECI-Q
youtube.com/channel/UC8rhGTzbDwcb3oXymTeDLkQ

The only episode missing is technically the last one, the epilogue. Does any of you guys have it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8iNHyHVf0Y
mega.nz/#!AMJx2bYI!_4UAHiCVEAMWGRB88qTQ-98hOyTIa7jz_RNiMVF2GcU
mega.nz/#F!53xjwIZa!3dbpYDpKM2EWfClILxI7gg
youtu.be/h9w-LX5z3T8
youtube.com/channel/UC8rhGTzbDwcb3oXymTeDLkQ/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=LGs_vGt0MY8
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj5IasqX8Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=8mfD5H9CSPI
youtube.com/watch?v=3JfE8eU7TIc
youtu.be/e_3odj7Dh4g
youtube.com/watch?v=4iJKJ2Cdyaw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>deleted his channel
what the fuck
interested bump

Oh lok, a fist of the b0rf star thread, I wonder that is-

>Lycan Jonze deleted his channel
WHAT!?
Was the backlash to Blood on Mt Crumpet really that bad?

oh my god i just found out about this now and now im sad i missed out on it

Borf Star is the greatest thing he'll ever create. Must've bummed him out.

He should be proud instead.

So the video that was once found at
youtube.com/watch?v=w8iNHyHVf0Y

is the one that is missing?

Wow, that sucks he deleted his channel. Rise of Van Houten was some good shit too
> You're a cyborg huh? You couldn't make it as a real man so you decided to turn yourself into a tin one instead. Pathetic.

F

>Lycan Jonze deleted his channel earlier this month,
I didn't know this

F

Yes

Wow, that sucks. I wonder why he quit?

He said he just didn't felt like making those videos anymore and didn't wanted to be pressured into making new videos so he decided to erase himself from the internet

Well that sucks. I mean if he's done he's done, but it's a shame his work's gone.

COMACKS & CARTONS, WHERE IS OUR FAVOIRTE YOUTUBES, LIKAN JOZE?

I DELETED THOSE CHANNEL

W-WHAT?

THAT'S RIGHT, ANONOMOOSE, LIKAN JOSH IS GONE. FOREVER.

it was fairly obvious he hated what he had created

it was only a matter of time

WHAT'S THE MATTER, ANOG? DON'T TELL ME YOU MISS THAT FILTHY CHANNEL? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

>mfw downloading youtube videos actually had a benefit for once
I only wish I got the epilogue, can't believe no else got it. What a fucking shame.
I'm not that surprised he did it though, he obviously got tired of it, like a joke that ran on to long. Still sucks though.

YUUTUVE, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW.
IT IS TIME I ENDED YOU'RE RAIGN OF TERORR.

AONN, I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS
'''SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE'''

Aw man, that sucks.
He does have a habit of deleting things, so I guess I should've seen it coming.

That sucks. Those three episodes are my go-to when I'm smoking the ganja

*powers up*

It's not like fist of the borf star is the only Garfielf related series out there

>and didn't wanted to be pressured into making new videos so he decided to erase
EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Why the FUCK do people delete their channels like this? Waxinator did the same and we almost lose lots of YTP classics.
Upload a warning, comunicate with the people that enjoy your content and then move on. That way, you leave a legacy behind, even if you consider it cringy.

here's a mediafire of every drawing in the b0rf star series up to the time it was posted www DOT mediafire DOT com SLASH folder SLASH yvk0ou44e49j1,6h12yqd6vwa9e,zlder6wambar5,ezdljtoigzpxt,b992d44u2hi94,szv4qszb7v9do,cykto219kerl6,4kv2w2dhgwn19,ldtgoro7j2wmq,be5e13nddp36n,1a70q30e6om79/shared

i hope this helps

You don't have to hide mediafire or mega links, user.

Also, I posted this previously, but I don't think many noticed:
mega.nz/#!AMJx2bYI!_4UAHiCVEAMWGRB88qTQ-98hOyTIa7jz_RNiMVF2GcU

This was a hidden video on his channel. The video description was:
>Please continue supporting our efforts against Stephen King.

Also, here's a link to the saved videos
mega.nz/#F!53xjwIZa!3dbpYDpKM2EWfClILxI7gg

>low-effort meme video takes off
>goes full serious mode with steadily increasing quality
>doesn't back up his files like an idiot and loses a bunch of work
>throws a fit and says he's done
>later calms down but only makes unwatchable garbage videos of scribbles over google images that make the original look like supreme quality content
>gives up again for no reason and erases everything
sucks when a funny boy is also a melodramatic bitch and lets it ruin everything he had going for him

He’s making videos on a different channel now. He no longer makes bird star videos but if you check the art for the podcasts you can tell it’s him. youtu.be/h9w-LX5z3T8

So are we giving up on finding the missing video?

Have you tried googling the url? Have you checked the archive sites? Have you tried viewing the url through a proxy to see if a cached version of it exists?

Thanks

WHAT THE FUCK

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's fair. Honestly, if I was known for exactly one piece of work, I'd probably try to disconnect myself from it too.

>if I was known for exactly one piece of work, I'd probably try to disconnect myself from it too.

He's a fucking YouTuber who makes 5 minute cartoons in MS Paint that rips off old manime and stars fucking Sunday Funnies characters, not any sort of actual artist, jesus christ.

I already tried all of that

king of the sunday funnies was peak garfoodle
nothing ever compared

>the epilogue

Is that the one made with dolls?

Yes

fuck it's like hearing about the death of beloved actor. Fist of the Borf Star was the best thing to come out of the garfielf memes.

Was Killhouse saved by anyone?

It's in here

>Lycan Jonze deleted his channel earlier this month

What?

At least we still have beautiful duwang youtube.com/channel/UC8rhGTzbDwcb3oXymTeDLkQ/featured
he's been having a longer running series such as garfielf is unbreakable and has some of lycan jonze deleted content saved

A tribute video is entirely within our abilities. A proper send off to that hero

what would the tribute song

youtube.com/watch?v=LGs_vGt0MY8

This would be incredible if you guys actually manage to do it. Godspeed.

What order do I watch this in? I GOT all the mega files so I'm ready for Garfield kino

Welp, better start dumping all the fanworks before those are gone too.
Rev up those folders boyz.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj5IasqX8Ww

That's odd, I was pretty sure I had a more complete collection than this.
Time to go hunting I guess.

no wait I missed one yet
youtube.com/watch?v=8mfD5H9CSPI

bumf

i'll see what i can do to make a proper homage video

youtube.com/watch?v=3JfE8eU7TIc
Thread theme

Most of the comments on this video actually are related to garfielf, which somehow makes this even sadder

RIP
youtu.be/e_3odj7Dh4g

i'm done

i'm finished making an homage vid for lycan jonze and fist of the borf star, give me a bit to finished processing and uploading

DONE
youtube.com/watch?v=4iJKJ2Cdyaw&feature=youtu.be

art belongs to everyone jonze

that's neat user.

Nice