I'm right wing, but I've been wrestling with this question for some time now

I'm right wing, but I've been wrestling with this question for some time now.

Why are right wing people usually less educated and less intelligent than liberals? Is education naturally left wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xik0K0NoRzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike indoctrination

>Is education naturally left wing?

Naturally? No

Is the left wing using the educational system as a form of millennial mind control? Yes

>less educated

sure, that's fair. most liberals have college or university degrees.

>less intelligent

Sure, but most liberals have college or university degrees.

Not this election senpai, people knew what they were doing.
In 2008 people were fooled by a good personality and a winning complexion

>less intelligent

This isnt true though.

Do an IQ test, the left will have a lower average.

This

Everyone at my fucking college tends to lean towards the left.

Mostly people with garbage majors like Gender Studies though.

>Is education naturally left wing

yes or mostly the structures that have arisen over time.

large loans and debts leading to wanting a safety net.
also grant seeking and general ivory tower syndrome.

So basically the only reason people are left wing is because of brainwashing?

WTF

(((Education))). There you go.

the higher your intellect, the more idealistic and out of touch with reality you become

you are clearly a cuck-wing

>Actually replying to this horseshit thread posted for the 100th time today

>Is education naturally left wing?

No, but faculty and administrators are invariably more r-selected than the average population.

hey go fuck yourself ok?

i'm trying to learn here

The left wing hasn't won the college educated voting block in 60 fucking years.

You're a moron

Liberals may have higher education than conservatives but it doesn't mean that they're more intelligent.

Every single course at tertiary education has an Ethics/Moral/Social studies section. Doesn't matter what subjects you choose you cannot escape social studies. Even in STEM courses.

Another reason is that more young people have the opportunity/expectation to go to tertiary education, unlike the generation before them. Therefore the quote:
>If you are not liberal at 25, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative at 35 you have no brain
Takes effect. Due to more young people being more "educated".

Not true, it's more like you realize how fucking disgusting and pointless existance is. you either fall into crippling depression or fill your head with lies. Once you come out of that depression you'll be jaded as fuck but its better than living a lie

>less intelligent
that's actually a myth. They don't take the IQ of the voter, they take the IQ of the geographical area where people mainly vote GOP. There is actually a fascinating correlation that pops up when you examine it further....but it's one of those racist facts.

pic related

Before the French Revolution and for a while after the Right-wingers were a lot more educated.

Also, Libertarians have the highest IQs

didn't read the thread so it may have been answered but

yes libs typically have more degrees and are more educated

but that's because colleges are essentially liberal indoctrination camps. young, impressionable minds go in, cucks and SJWs come out. it has nothing to do with intelligence.

Right wing is conservative, and unintelligent people naturally gravitate toward conservativism because it is basic human instinct to fear change. So there's that. But I would also argue it takes intelligence to see the latent problems in the dominant ideology of your era, today being liberalism, so I think conservatives have a bunch of intelligent people too. I go to grad school with a bunch of leftists. They are more intelligent than the average population but they are by no means flawless. Their views are skewed by an oversocialization. They detest poverty, yet live decadent lifestyles that the world would be unable to support if we leveled the playing field. They also suffer from group think mentality. Np side is per se correct based on any objective criteria.

Left wing people are very uneducated but don't get noticed when only they scream is about equality and freedom and all the other Cultural marxist shit they sprout out of their cunt.

>less educated
Education's sole purpose is to prepare you for work and making money, yet all that education doesn't really help much in that department.

So yeah, sure they're more educated but does that make them smarter? No, I'd argue it makes them retarded. I dropped out of college while studying CS and because I just taught myself programming and now I make about 50k a year doing webdev and other freelance shit. Am I less educated than the typical libtard? Sure I guess but their vote isn't any more valuable than mine.

Lots of educators and researchers depend on big government for grants and funds so they just lean to where their paycheck comes from.

education=/=intelligence.

In the fields that actually require a certain degree of intellect, such as most STEM branches, there is a certainly inalienable degree of conservatism, which is why the SJWs have been trying to hard to tunnel into them.

Also, read up on the Frankfurt School you fucking moron.

Post more Velma

Because education is now not a risk, it second high school.

When it started, college was a huge risk, people didn't know much about it, but knew smart people went there. Same with high school.

Now that it's centralized and everyone goes there, it's so fucking diluted that people go in because if they don't, they aren't considered smart.

Now if you aren't an attention starved, cuck raised leftist, you don't fucking care about who says and doesn't say you're smart, but you take a step back and see how having a college degree is diminishing in the returns on income.

Trades is where it's at, and they will go down the same route in 20 years. Then, the women and cucks will drop on in and try to get at the gold everyone else is rushing for, except the innovators already made off with it.

Education (formal) doesn't mean anything anymore; how functional you are in the market isn't determined by going into a liberal hellhole.

Faggot.

The left wing offers government funding to schools. Often regardless of performance. Because of this many teachers are left wingers because they get money from the state. Then they teach impressionable young adults, many of which have no bearing on reality yet, so a majority of them take the positions as their own. It came from someone who makes themselves out as an authority.

>less educated and less intelligent

hahahahahaha you fell for the meme

Most of my libtard friends believe that Hitler built the Berlin Wall.

Liberals are fucking retarded beyond belief.
Name one intelligent liberal and I will probably laugh at whoever you pick, because there is no such thing.

>Why are right wing people usually less educated and less intelligent than liberals?
Because traditionalism appeals to two kinds of people: (1) those at the bottom whose lives are helped by structure and context in life, and (2) those who realize most people need structure and context in life.

Liberals are the self-righteous, quasi-intelligent in-betweeners who think that just because they'd do reasonably well in a borderless, rootless world everyone else should too.

A little bit of knowledge is a terrible thing. The unintelligent still have basic pattern recognition and it reveals obvious truths to them. The somewhat intelligent have enough facility for abstract thought and creativity that they can manipulate the truth, confidently arrive at axiomatic conclusions, etc. etc. At the high end of intelligence, people go back to being conservative.

Basically liberalism and all that it entails in terms of postmodernist thought has a unique appeal for the mediocre.

Education has become a globalist indoctrination scheme. Most "educated" people are just know less than the average working class person who at least has some practical skills.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xik0K0NoRzE
According to Evolutionary Psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa, yes they're more intelligent but not smarter.
Secondly, the harder the science field the more right it leans.

I'm worth about 20 liberals.

Tertiary education pushes left leaning ideals through subject matter, exposure to student politics and the overwhelming number of people pursing arts degrees.

By the time I finished my degree I was left as fuck. Over the years I've swung back around to the right.

Liberals trot this bullshit out all the time.

Long ago Catholics were educated .

In how many different types of angels there were and how many angels could dance on the head of a pin . What saints protected which people and which ones to pray too for you problems.

but that is not a useful "education"

The same way "gender studies", Feminist dance therapy, Lesbian / trans literature
are not use full or real. they can just make shit up and nothing would change.

Like the church the only way you can fuck those jobs up or fail getting you degree would be to think !! or question , maybe there is no patriarchy??

Engineering, chemistry jobs in construction , blue collar jobs. The jobs right wing people have.

Those are real, you fuck up bad things happen.

academia is a propaganda box

smart people go there and are propagandized

currently the propaganda is cosmopolitan. it teaches against being nationalist, or loving your homeland. it teaches there is something wrong with whites and europeans and the culture

uneducated people dont go through this. they grow up with their prejudices. it may be bad that they may never be challenged, but it also leads to love of homeland, self preservation, and love of ones own

>Why are right wing people usually less educated and less intelligent than liberals? Is education naturally left wing?

Less educated maybe. Less intelligent? In what fucking universe? Becoming educated in today's uni and college environments is pretty close to becoming brainwashed when specifically referencing leftists. They are nowhere near intelligent, unless you count a head full of circular reasoning and bullshit "intelligent". If they were, they wouldn't align left.

Right wing people tend to be more goal-oriented and thus take the most efficient path to their goal. Often times that means less education in favor of direct experience.

Lefties are plagued with people getting useless degrees, over education and under-employment.

nice try man.

Or you were never a total faggot who thought life had a "point" in the first place

Education is for those who wants to be indoctrinated with Jewish lies. If education was about free thinking and liberty, leftists wouldn't stand a chance. I was constantly at odds with everything I 'learned' in uni and literally opposed it during class, until one day I said 'fuck it' and dropped out and became an alcoholic NEET. People don't give two fucks about the truth, they just care about being yes men to the current paradigm so they can eventually get their careers and dosh.

I wouldn't say its brainwashing. I'd say its a hard bias and when it comes test time you better agree with your Professor.

Lots of people see through this facade, some don't and only realise after they leave tertiary education.

I really do think liberals are "more educated" because of the higher expectations on them, the older generation only needed a high school certificate. In 20-30 years time I expect the education levels of both groups to be less skewed.

I think it's idealism, OP. In an ideal world, a lot of leftist policy actually makes sense. Wouldn't it be great if the government could "just" seize the means of production and make sure everyone has food, work, and luxury to optimal capacities? But that's not how the world works. Bureaucracies are crazily inefficient and governments are just as corrupt as corporations. This goes for a lot of leftist ideals.

Academia has really presented a slanted perspective of the world post-Vietnam as well, which doesn't help.

Not true. Conservatives really are less intelligent than progressives on average.

But as I said, conservatism appeals to the bottom three-quarters and the top five percent of a society, while progressivism is plagued by intellectual mediocrity, always exceeding the masses but never quite becoming the rightful elite.

University faculty are primarily democrats. They in turn push their political ideas on students and people in the university system often turn out democrats too.

>that retarded, middle school-tier interpretation of the history of Western civilization, and the institution that saved it

JUST

Almost every university-educated great thinker in history would be classed as 'right-wing' nowadays. Probably labeled as morons by the Left too.

Remember, IQ is true when we compare liberals to conservatives but never when we compare whites to blacks.

i love these threads

i get to feel superior for not going to college

>less educated
yes
>less intelligent
no

maybe in your country. but here, all the niggers are liberal democrats. they bring down the average considerably.

Hello ctrl, my old friendo.

Sage.

>Conservatives really are less intelligent than progressives on average

I'd love to see the proof of that.

Why not spin it around? Why about liberals make them less entrepreneurial? Why are so many business and small business owners conservative?

I'll nitpick you here, toothpaste. Liberals need even more structure and context. They live in cities living in tiny boxes and work in enormously structured environments like academia.

Republicans, being authoritarians, expect blind obedience. Education, however, is supposed to empower you to think for yourself. Authoritarians do not really differentiate between types of disobedience and simply roll it all up into the boogeyman of "librulism." That does not make education left wing, however, merely, and this is really perverse when viewed in the context of right wing propaganda, INDIVIDUALISTIC.

educated people try to explain simple things through complex reasoning to suit their agenda. Stupid people don't. Educated people cannot be content with the simple and bare truth

As for intelligence it's too vague a concept

The actual rich and smart people don't seem very leftist, and if they are, they never practice what they preach

You're talking about the middle class. Their entire life is based on being a obedient normie.

Define left.

I attend a STEM college (One of the best non-ivy league engineering colleges in the US) and it leans left politically.

I say that, not because we're SJWs or some shit, but because the majority of us don't care what two guys do with each others buttholes or if a woman gets an abortion or not.

Not giving a shit about the person next to you as long as they don't do anything to harm you is inherently just left of center thinking.

Wrong

the IQ of some select few such as noam chomsky may be high

but your big reds and laci greens are about 95

Tipping my fucking fedora here.

This is partially true. Almost every college in America leans far left, but so do most young people. I went to a state school and met plenty of conservative kids, but it was overwhelmingly left.

As far as education = less religiosity, people with more education and higher degrees are most likely to be atheists or unaffiliated with organized religion. Religion is a way to provide answers to questions beyond our comprehension. We've answered some of them through science. Christians believe the world started 6000 years ago. Christians believe some motherfucker built a boat with 2 of every animal on the planet and repopulated the earth.

Christianity is a fucking Sup Forums meme. There's some good morality lessons in most religion but as a whole it's a fucking joke. It's all a means to control people and you're a retard if you believe the bible literally. The smartest, most educated people will always be largely atheists or unaffiliated with religion because religion spouses a lot of ideas that have now been proven wrong.

Nah, I'm left wing.

But I'm not going to enable a left wing that willfully ignores reality because it makes them feel bad, while at the same time censoring any and all discussion they don't agree with.

>Why are right wing people usually less educated and less intelligent than liberals? Is education naturally left wing?

If you have the means to attend college, you've most likely lived a sheltered life. You have high ideals, but no idea how things really look and work in practice.

Academia is about ideas, but conservatism is about reality and practicality.

If you were a soldier who had seen or felt the barbarism of radical Islam, you would think about the reality of allowing those people and ideologies into your country and giving them freedom to grow.
If you had first hand been victim to crimes committed by illegal immigrants and seen first hand how the cartels have ruined Northern Mexico, you would think about the practicality in securing that border.

Now, if nobody had ever mugged you, you had never had to use a gun, never had your life endangered or seen any of the dangers of these people, you wouldn't think about all of this.
If your only experience with Muslims and illegal immigrants was some friendly people you met within the safety of your school, what's your perception going to be?

When you're so far removed from hard labor and danger, you become left leaning.
There is a reason people become more conservative as they get older and it's exposure to the reality of the world.

A 20 year old college student being financed by mommy and daddy and being indoctrinated by liberal ideology isn't going to understand why someone is upset over losing large chunks of their wages to finance social programs and shit for people who shouldn't even be in the country in the first place.
When you've never had to foot the bill for any decision you've ever made, it's easy to tell people to "pay up."

Socially, not politically*

This campus is heavily right wing when it comes to shit that matters, like economic policy.

also IQ is correlated with earning potential

It's a lot like "fine dining" in reality most middle class food is only slightly less quality than the most expensive fine dining experience. It's all flash and no substance. A common sense "truck driver" with no education beyond highschool and poor grades is still head and shoulders more practical and intelligent than the retarded Marxist SJW Academia crowd. Larger vocabulary and rhetoric does not make you a smarter human being.

simple

republicans think that hard work is best way to success (think, working as a plumber for fifty years to make a big plumbing company)
democrats think that education is the best way to success (goes and learns from others how to be the best worker, then does what they were trained to do)

both good ways to go about things, both are necessary

Gimme some moar Velma plz.

Agree, education does not equal intelligence.

I needed a bachelor's degree for my job but would skip college if I could do it again.

Religion was a way to indoctrinate dumb people into acting redpilled. Being redpilled turns you into a right-wing traditionalist, but it's a much more complicated process compared to following the bible.

Education is subjective.

You can spend 1000 hours learning about feminism and gay rights, but that won't make you any more productive in society, and it won't lead to you contributing more to the economy

Religion forces you to believe something with no evidence and discourages or punishes you for asking questions. It's the bluest blue pill possible.

There are few things as true as this post.

by that standard, South Korea should be the most left-wing ideologically in the world. But you don't see that at all.

Your argument just fell apart. Eat my asshole

In reality OP, all that matters is the facts, and what you can do with the facts and truths to make life better. Both the left wing and right wing fail at looking at reality objectively, so the correlations mean nothing.

Most colleges indoctrinate students. Also being educated does not mean that you are superior to others. Many college grads lack empathy and can't do any hard work.

ITT community college dropouts

The truth is, political stance in this day and age is not determined by intelligence or education. It's all about your philosophy.

If you're idealistic, and you believe that humans are inherently good, that we should all come together as a race and co-operate, share and learn from each other, then chances are you're a Left wing Liberal.

If you're cynical, and believe that people naturally mistrust each other, that kindness and sharing will simply be taken advantage of by others, if you believe that your fellow man can't be relied upon too much, then chances are you're a Right wing Conservative.

Think about it, young people are naturally idealistic, at least until the crushing force of reality hits them like a fucking bus. They haven't experienced the real world yet, and they think that all of our problems can be solved by simple dialogue and understanding. And where they would normally realize how the world works and shift to the right, instead we have Universities, the MSM, and the internet, who reinforce their worldview and instead of explaining why their beliefs may not be true, they blame it on an omnipresent boogeyman such as the fucking white male. So they become more cynical, but they also become militant.

Basically what said.

That's just what I'm talking about. Noam Chomsky isn't exceptionally intelligent, just highly intelligent. The difference between Chomsky and the average politically engaged left-winger is smaller than the difference between Kaczynski and the average politically engaged right-winger.

As for non-whites: it has been shown that they generally don't vote based on genuine political conviction but based on either gibsmedats (North America) or because that's simply how minorities vote (Western Europe). So in coupling ideology to intelligence, they're not very useful.

Why is her left big toe a penis in your pic related

This. Jews are 50% of 'polite society' in the cities. University-indoctrinated cucks basically have to bend over backwards and eat their own asses.

Education makes you a faggot. Right wing people like manley jobs

>meant to bane-post

>and less intelligent than liberals

outed yourself right there, shill

Simple statistical reduction based on ethnicity easily proves that, on average, right wing voters have higher IQ's than left wing voters.

Any claims to the contrary are propaganda.

Has nothing to do with intellect. Modern education is not education, it is indoctrination.

this is what happens when you institutionalize people from a very early age while simultaneously put them into a diverse social climate.

most people are followers, fearful being socially ostracized in any way. It leads to a rapid acceptance of a higher authority, in this case the institution. These people can be highly book smart and almost like a library of information, but what's the good of that information if you can't question your higher authority? or yourself?

and who in their right mind would ever go back into the institution and further indoctrinate children? Only successfully indoctrinated individuals that desire the institution, maybe even fearful of losing it after they escape.

Right wing people tend to be more of a street smart society,while left wing are more book smart,explaining why they are so sensitive and shy and jumpy around others.

That's the difference between right and alt-right

The right is religious nuts and baby boomers

The alt-right is people who support right ideology on a purely intellectual basis

You think of liberal college grads as the left wing. What you forget are the tens and tens of millions of dindus who vote Democratic so they'll keep getting free stuff. Stats show Trump got a bigger percentage of the wealthier voters. I would imagine they are higher educated than the dindus.

Calculus and physics are creations of the Great Kike?

So much this.

I went to a private secondary school in the UK. In a all white, conservative town with all white students (literally) and all white teachers (literally). Of my friends at school many were right wing economically. While most were fairly socially liberal, they didn't care about gays or blacks the general consensus was the free market is good, immigration is good only when controlled and the government shouldn't fund anything that isn't considered necessary (Military, NHS, schools, infrastructure and the like).

6 years on and most of us have graduated, some in post grad/med school and nearly all of them are not only left wing (and open about it on social media) but they have bitten the bait of 'ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE BIGOTTED RACIST SCUM'. My friends who I used to joke with about literally anything get offended by the use of nigger, raghead, wog etc. now. So many of them are going full blown bloody socialist it's crazy.

I absolutely refuse to believe that University didn't have an effect on them with that. Not only is there indoctrination but I think, being funded by someone other than yourself (in the UK's case the government) and all circlejerking in a well funded, first world paradise where you barely have to work to get by it's VERY easy to become a liberal and believe socialism or even communism is totally doable, not realising the hard working parent, tax payer or sponsor behind their funding.

Education is not naturally left wing. The education system in modern society is.

source that map, hard to believe

You know the saying about "those who can, do. those who can't teach"? The universities produce lots of useless types who can only survive with stolen tax payer monies. They think themselves intelligent, but generally they don't know their head from their ass when it comes to solving everyday practical problems in fields like engineering for example. Many PhD wouldn't be able to take their precious measurements without the sensors and test equipment designed by my conservative peers. They have no fucking clue about how it works or was designed, yet they write papers and come to conclusions. Funny stuff.

show me the math degree voting statistics

why Velma, I've never noticed, you've quite grown up.

So you vote for Hillary Clinton because you are too stupid to learn about this person and you'd rather have CNN tell you who to vote for. Then cry about it when she loses and believe she lost is because Trump supporters literally do not have a brain. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OF NAZARETH!!!