CTR lives

Did you really think it was over? Did you think you could defeat a multi million dollar organization backed by George Soros that easily?

Correct the Record has never stopped posting on this board. Their contract has been extended two months from November 8th, the tab happily picked up by Soros and the Clinton Old Guard.

Don't believe me? Watch this @ 7m
youtu.be/Bcck7hr9Su8?t=7m

Sup Forums pressed its jackboot to the globalist's neck but he still breathes. The globalist power structure has identified this board as a major threat and will stop at nothing to weaken it from within.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Revolution#Foreign_support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did she really mean by "secret facebook sites" anyway?

Do you really have to ask? Practically a direct reference to this board

>The globalist power structure has identified this board as a major threat

They've been rigging their own polls again.

Sup Forums

What's the worst that can happen? Their trolling won't shut the sight down. They can buy the site, but there are others. If they try to out us normies will just come here and be disgusted and leave immediately. They will be happy that we have containment.

Now that normies are more outspoken about PC culture, I doubt there is going to be much support for censorship legislation that could make these boards go away.

don't the mods do shit about this

We are so entrenched you faggots will never ever weed us out.

WE ARE Sup Forums

Defeated Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is not about to «go quietly into that good night». On the morning after her surprising and unanticipated defeat at the hands of Republican Party upstart Donald Trump, Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, entered the ball room of the art-deco New Yorker hotel in midtown Manhattan and were both adorned in purple attire. The press immediately noticed the color and asked what it represented.

Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend. This statement was a complete ruse as is known by citizens of countries targeted in the past by the vile political operations of international hedge fund tycoon George Soros.

The Clintons, who both have received millions of dollars in campaign contributions and Clinton Foundation donations from Soros, were, in fact, helping to launch Soros’s «Purple Revolution» in America. The Purple Revolution will resist all efforts by the Trump administration to push back against the globalist policies of the Clintons and soon-to-be ex-President Barack Obama. The Purple Revolution will also seek to make the Trump administration a short one through Soros-style street protests and political disruption.

No, you just fell into the trap like everyone else posting here.

Don't forget that no matter what, you're here forever.

I would encourage Mr. Soros to understand how warfare actually works and how fucked they are.

The symbolism associated with the graphic of Hillary’s concession speech is pregnant with meaning. Notice the deep purple in both Mrs. Clinton’s clothes, as well as Bill Clinton’s tie. This is the deep royal blue associated with royalty who can never be deposed regardless of the election outcome. They intended to be victorious as seen in the “V” in her lapels and his tie. And they fully intend on a victory whether it be by coup d’état, inciting a revolution or starting a civil war.

Notice the victory “V’” formed by the American flag in the background. Whoever set up this venue was quite meticulous in arranging these details for the cameramen and photographers from specific angles. Please see the downward gaze of the Jesuits Bill Clinton (Georgetown grad) and Tim Kaine (Jesuit-trained missionary) pensive in thought about the coming Purple Revolution. This whole affair is strikingly reminiscent of the Book of Revelation where “the woman is arrayed in purple and scarlet”.

@98405669
And they will fail. He is going to nail soros from the bottom up by changing political rules. With the internet and camera phones and all that there are a lot of eyes on Trump constantly. We will be vigilant, but you don't realize how down you are.

>Don't believe me? Watch this @ 7m

>tfw Sup Forums is a secret private facebook site

The coming purple revolution will be modeled after Georgia's "Rose Revolution" that was orchestrated by George Soros. Pictured is Soros with Georgian prime minister Mikheil Saakashvili before he led a revolution and subsequent takeover of the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Revolution#Foreign_support

They and the rest of the identity politic shills will be thrown under the bus when they become inconvenient. Which they are starting to become.

The self-importance of Sup Forums is getting out of control

You faggots think you actually had influence on the election

OMG they want the magic digits for there spirit cooking.
Reeee=eeeee

>They will be happy that we have containment.

If they learned anything from gamer gate it's that they do NOT want to break the containment

>@98405669
>@
@

OMG Trump won the election because CTR wasted all their time and energy arguing with Neckbeards.
Sup Forums is now the CTR containment board.
What a time to be alive

Nothing is over!

Nothing!

You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!

And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

It was over for a day or two pal.

Dunno why they came back, but it did clear up that Soros is directly funding them, not Hilary. Explains the insanely large budget they must have.

Better bring a lot of body bags.

#SpiritCooking

Almost got me you shitlord.

You were all such naive fools to believe that CTR and the cultists of MOLOCH were to abandon their divine mission.

Guided by our Lord and Lady - MOLOCH and MINERVA we are dedicated to driving the mongrel hordes of the nationalists from this website, infecting their minds with lies and destroying the cult of KEK.

We will not stop demoralising this board, we will not stop concern trolling, we will not stop posting bait threads.

Everyone here is so overtly stupid. We have a German proxy posting deer threads here every single day and you dribbling inbreds give it an average of one hundred and twenty replies each time.

Soon you will praise MOLOCH.

>disrupt a place that is permanently disrupted
>concern trolling the concern trolling trolls
>pissing in piss
>infecting the inoculated
>energising your enemy
>honing your enemies defenses
>validating the enemies power
>giving the chaos god, chaos
>herding cats

Your strategy CTR is awesome.

FEED US.

>Their contract has been extended two months

Stay and play as long as you want. We have been here forever and we will always be here forever. Money means nothing to us.

We just do this to fuck people like you over just for fun.