When will this finally be put out to the public?

When will this finally be put out to the public?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#popular vote&src=tyah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monday

well you need a source

source faggot

when the absentee ballots are finished being tallied

Please stop using a source-less tweet as ammo.

Those 74 votes are going to flip come Dec 19th

#stillwithher

twitter.com/search?q=#popular vote&src=tyah

Goyim.

wtf i want to visit Warsaw now

fake and gay

big nig

>posting fake shit
Drumpfkins are really getting desperate

Some random Twitter is not a source.

you've got those popular vote numbers backwards in an attempt to discredit those who post this in defense of Trump I'm sure. CTR anti-Trump shill detected.

But seriously when the FUCK are they going to finish counting Michigan and Vermont?

>vermont
New Hampshire you illiterate fuck

>Wasting a day of your useless exiswtence to make this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Vermont

patience, nigger ballots are hard to read

when they run out of money for paid riots

Michigan has been finished for awhile. The Michigan attorney general called it and yet the media refused to update their numbers

The AG literally said

"I don't know why the media hasn't called it"

>if we repeat a lie enough times it'll become truth eventually

This is really how Trump and his "movement" operates.

Party for my

>sauce

or you're FAF

as soon as it stops being fake

It's not even real cunt

Says who?

you guys are really terrible at memeing... truly awful.
Kill yourself.

Gonna need a source that isnt twitter or wordpress. I voted against Killary

But holy shit, its from a Hillary cunt

Reliable?

kek

I bet you thought he wouldn't win too, get the fuck out of here faggot.

Checked. its real.
Military and rural votes have had preliminary count. it is accurate.
Trump won the electoral college.
He also won the populist vote by a good margin.

>someone actually made this
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahah

1 post by this ID

im doing other shit faggot

Way more reputable than the mainstream media that's for sure. Remember how the media was forcing you to believe hillary was gonna win and look they got proven wrong.

The electoral votes say he won. Electorial votes are the only vote THE FUCKING MATTERS.

But where did this Twitter account get their information? I want Trump to win the popular vote so the Leftist can stop getting uppity about muh democracy but I need solid proof.

stop meming yourself, we are not braindead liberal hillary shills lmao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Checked. its real.

But you don't even give a source. Here's my source, now you provide one.

No its not. The avatar is a Hillary for prison shirt.

Kys now.

@98406309
>if we repeat a lie enough times it'll become truth eventually

Like how Russia is behind election rigging of which all signs point to the DNC?

Faggot, literally the only camp that did this was the Hilldog faggots. Trump was speaking truth to power.

Yes, I used @. Fuck you, you don't get your 0.02.

Can I get a source outside twitter?

>implying mainstream media is correct

Remember how they forced you to believe hillary was gonna win and tried to tarnish trumps image by creating and using literally everything they can?

Not a source.

>lel, mainstream media isn't correct but this twitter post from a trump supporter is 100% reliable

Theory though...

What if the MSM does have final tallies and is only withholding them to continue stoking the flames of the protesters?

We're not saying it's reliable, but the mainstream media is just as unreliable. Look at what they've been projecting before the elections and tell me they're reliable..

>Trump pulled 2.6 million extra votes out of his ass

I'm gonna go with no.

It needs to be sourced from something other than Twitter, lol.