The Despicable Deadpool #293 storytime

Deadpool vs Rogue .Duggan is removing every good thing happened to wade one by one.

Other urls found in this thread:

www22.zippyshare.com/v/cK08UPUM/file.html
www35.zippyshare.com/v/wXZBqyTo/file.html
www40.zippyshare.com/v/dI9mTEuT/file.html
www16.zippyshare.com/v/wqTHjBSc/file.html
www109.zippyshare.com/v/kQx54juB/file.html
www100.zippyshare.com/v/BrjI0Xex/file.html
www49.zippyshare.com/v/GXt7I40A/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think its obvious who that is.

That one guy who still beleives in wade.

Thanks fer the storytiem

You are welcome. I dont know why deadpool issues are not storytimed. I storytimed almost all deadpool issues for 2 months.

>Rogue destroys property for literally no reason and goes away
>Is surprised when people hate mutants
And her "accent" is a pain to read.

I knew it wouldn't last, but damn does Duggan make it hurt
I dunno why either. It's still a solid book under Duggan, just not as good as it was at it's highest point, and I guess most of Sup Forums just got bored with it.

I buy it, so I don't care either way.

I have no idea what Wade's gonna do about Stryfe asking him to kill Evan though.

Man everything good Deadpool had before the end just keeps going away from him.

And Cap is gonna bust his ass too.

is there a reason they do this? Editorial Mandate?

Thanks man. Hope the DP movies reach this kind of Wade someday.

Status quo, like resurrection.

Wade's whole bit is that he's a decent person who frequently loses his way, and deals with the adversity that comes from it. I don't think you need an editorial mandate for him to end up back where he always seems to end up (when written decently, anyway).

Duggan's entire run has been about building Deadpool up and then tearing him down.

It's a shame this is going away they have good chemistry

And making him get back from it again. I am waiting hor him to get back up for solong.

As a roguefag I couldnt be happier. Worst ship ever.

yeah rogue/magneto is much better. amirite?

I think there is some keikaku in background. With him digging up preston at the end of cable issue and Cable trying to solve stryfe problem in his own way.

not him, but it's much better than Rogue Gambit because at least Magneto can touch her.

And dat hot auschwitz pillowtalk amirite?

Ignorehimmaybehe’llgoaway.jpg

Keep crying, Wadecuck.

evan is the one mutant that can probably kill stryfe for good. It would make sense to try and take him out using evan

Do Deapool fans ever get tired of something like that happening? I mean sure Wade wasn't living it up like he was post-Secret Wars but his life had steadily been getting better for years now only for him to be right back in the gutter where he started. Speaking as a Spider-Man fan, that kind of thing gets annoying after the umteenth time since it shows that the character will never be allowed to evolve as a character and will forever be stuck in the amber

Nah Wade, you followed HydraCap out of your own free will.

Stryle is trying to eliminate his competition in future. Even is destined to be apocalypse in future

Other versions of him maybe, maybe even one of the older clones or one of the church nuts but not evan.

Evan is going to become Genesis.

Wade has a plan right? I dunno how many more issues of shit going wrong for him I can handle

Was this not resolved with Madcap?

>every good thing happened to wade one by one
I guess that includes writing and art as well?

Well Duggan is eventually going to leave the book. I have no doubt the next writer will just write a memelord Deadpool

It really is a good look for her.

I dig it

Yeah the movies could afford to be more subtle. The first one doesn't hold up well under repeat viewings.

Despicable Deadpool 287 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www22.zippyshare.com/v/cK08UPUM/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 288 (2017) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www35.zippyshare.com/v/wXZBqyTo/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 289 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www40.zippyshare.com/v/dI9mTEuT/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 290 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www16.zippyshare.com/v/wqTHjBSc/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 291 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www109.zippyshare.com/v/kQx54juB/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 292 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www100.zippyshare.com/v/BrjI0Xex/file.html

Despicable Deadpool 293 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www49.zippyshare.com/v/GXt7I40A/file.html

yes, but that's a problem with marvel in general

I miss the fluffy hair

You could see he would have hurt just himself now she has damaged an expensive truck, god knows that's someones lively hood and hope they have insurance.

>And her "accent" is a pain to read.
ah know right?

No, he's still on the loose and Deadpool promised to capture him for the Collector.

>Go easy on me. I'm going to be a different guy then.
Because someone else will be writing Wade next time they interact.

>forgetting the exposed ears

>Duggan is removing every good thing happened to wade one by one.

This comic is really and truly killing me yet I keep coming back every month.

Jesus christ why are you deadpool fans so fucking overdramatic? If anything you don't like happens to this character and you act like it's the most tragic shit ever.

I think Roguepool is much better than most of his other ships but I too think Rogue deserves better.

Plus it interferes with Cablepool.

>you act like it's the most tragic shit ever.

but it is, user.

>awful childhood
>severely mentally ill and fucks up on world-ending scales constantly because of it
>gets no sympathy from any in-universe characters
>if he does get any friends or anyone even remotely in his corner they end up betraying or hating him like everyone else
>hideous
>has cancer
>canonically in constant pain
>canonically knows he exists in a comic
>most likely doomed to live like this forever
>having him fuck up and having all his friends turn their backs on him AGAIN

Nah dude this is fucking whack. Being Wade is suffering. I just want to see him happy, damnit. After 20 years of this shit I'm tired and it's getting old.

I sort of feel like he is doing this because he is leaving the book and putting it back to status quo before someone can damage his work.

every ship of Rogue with someone who can't touch her is terrible for the man. Rogue makes Gambit a beta orbiter

Christ

Duggan already gave a decent closure to Wade at the end of Vol III.
Making Wade an avenger and in continuity was a mistake, it wasn't made to last.

read duggan and posehn's run (the previous volume) that ended relatively happy

>her "accent" is a pain to read
I don't mind if people show accents in their writing, but there's more to a southern accent than just replacing 'I' with 'ah', damnit

I thought him gaining respect of a group of heroes is a good start. Still he don't have a good name in hero community. Beast assumed rogue slapped him when wonder man came back. He can't even think of them kissing.

Wasnt rogue Just one of the less powerfull x-men? Hows tf is she doing all this

Welcome to comics.
This is just Wade's journey, assuming Duggan doesn't get canned anytime soon you can expect the opposite to happen again sometime in the future. It's just character arcs, and Duggan is a good writer, so it's just what you expect when you read character-driven stories like this.

I really hope Cap makes DP atone for his sins. It'd be a weird but cool angle to see Wade actually go to court, go to jail, serve his sentence, maybe be an unwilling accomplice in a prison break, but get visits from his remaining friends and family as it segways back into another redemption arc.

She used to have Cpt. Marvel's powerset, then she didn't, then she did again

I was hoping DP and punisher to go against stevil rogers as a team.

>There hasn't been a good Deadpool in almost 10 years

Life is suffering. Then again, my love of Deadpool has diminished greatly since he entered the mainstream

Previous volume is good. Unless you became fan of deadpool during way run.

You illiterate doublenigger. How fucking dare you

...... Are you?

>Are you

What does that even mean in this context? By Christ, you must be legit illiterate.

do that a lie?