Hey /pol what do u all think of Sam Harris?

Hey /pol what do u all think of Sam Harris?

I thought he was woke but he is as anti-Trump as they get.

Criticizing Islam doesn't make you woke. Watching people commit genocide for religion and then saying there's nothing wrong with the religion just makes you retarded or lying.

Sam Harris isn't retarded or lying. That's the best you can say about him.

His own concept of "The Moral Landscape" puts Clinton way below Trump yet he railed against a Trump presidency

Let that one sink in

He outed himself as a Zionist

he compared deaths by terrorist attacks to be less than that by car accidents, therefore, terrorist attacks, while horrible- are not the worst thing in the world in terms of human life

(((Sam Harris)))

he got destroyed by Gad on Trump.

pseudo-intellectual

also one of ((them))

Classic manipulative Mossad Jew. Stay away.

One slimy fucker.
For some reason I feel he has ulterior motivations...

Just some "le based liberal"
>Look he criticizes Islam he is one of us!
How delusional do you have to be to support the crook that is Hillary?

Sniveling cuck.

I think for Harris, Trump's anti-intellectualism is a non-starter. Harris never really believed that Trump would actually default on the debt to China or any bullshit like that. He knows that Trump is going to run as a Republican in much the same manner that Schwarzenegger did. I think Harris just could never throw in with a populist movement.

I thought that was Ben Stiller.

He's a good speaker who takes advantage of logical fallacies to make his points.

He's red pilled as fuck on Islam but liberal as fuck on everything else

>making a m"moral landscape" for yourself to be judged upon - is he retarded? this is the worst idea - unless maybe he hoped we'd call him out which sounds llike a meme-tier idealist opinion

>literally said Jews probably have a gene that makes them greedy
>literally said races are not equal

Sam Harris is so based you can't hear frequencies that low. He's sub-sonic.

He is a jew so he is woke. He just wants to deceive and keep passive the idiot sheeple who listen to his crap.

Nigga got an eye droop

hes another one of those (((intellectuals))) who are so disconnected from the general populous that he's shocked that not everyone shares his perfect vision of the world.

His "ideal moral and ideological landscape" is only applauded by atheists and anti-theists who haven't left-pardon my meme tier argument-the year 2013. Things have changed dramatically since the years where he, hitch, and dawkins were considered intellectual icons and powerhouses. He's lost a considerable amount of popularity and the only people I hear talking highly of him are foreigners from the UK, who obviously don't understand the culture of US politics

In the end, (((Sam Harris))) is a (((globalist)))
Shame, I used to like him. Sup Forums right again.

Hitchens is gone for good

;__;

even though he was in essence an edgelord I'll forever miss him

the old commie was okay