youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY

Squid truly was the best of us

GAS THE SHOOBIES!

XTREME WAR NOW!

This entire channel is gold holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=m-4bKXZ9irI

Was Raymundo an irresponsible father?

youtube.com/watch?v=bl1FrlYPttI

Does SoulbroNo3 still make parodies? I thought he would broken into making genuine films full time by now?

he mostly does parodies to keep his channel afloat and is mostly shilling film technique advice to people willing to pay him.

Rocko's Modern Life > Prime Spongebob > Ren & Stimpy > Hey Arnold > Invader Zim > early 90s Rugrats > Prime Fairly Odd Parents > Angry Beavers > Aaaah Real Monsters > Wild Thornberry's > Doug > Late 90s Rugrats > Catdog > Pelswick > Rocket Power

>I think I have a thing for Reggie.
>I thought you were bisexual.
>...
>I think I have a thing for Reggie.
lol

He should open up a workshop for comedy, he's pretty funny. Shame he's kind of a dick.

I think he does something for writing. Yeah, he's needlessly a prick.

>yfw you realized Devo made the theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=OWKhYUb-RzQ

where's jimmy neutron and danny phantom

what the fuck is this shit

as told by Ginger?

I started calling normies shoobies long before the reee meme

I knew Soulbro back in 2012 when he had a shitty forum and 90% of his videos weren't deleted. He's less of a dick now lol

i remember one of his old videos where he was a bitching about sjws back in the day (i think thats what i saw)

Is he white or a mutt?

woogity woogity woogity

He's white, kind of a wigger too.

The Ghost of Woogity Past

REGGIE I KISS BABY MAMMA MILLKIES FOR YUUUUU

Remembe͠͠͡r͞͞ wͣͭ͜ȟ̐ͫ̓ͪͪ̇ͯę̷̍͑͒̓̋̚ṅ̃ͮ̿ͬ̎ ̏͑͘͞T̷ͪͨ͡hͪ̆̔͒̌̽̎ͩ͟ĕ̔͟͡ ̋ͭͭ͊̄ͣS̷͌̈́̇͌̒̐̊͌q̷̜͚̯͓̱̠̖̰̒̕ư͇͉̩̱͇̐̓ͮị͓̄ͪͦ̄̑d̢̞̙̦ͪ̑ͤ̏ͭ ̛̘̮͊ͨt͇̊͋̓ͫ̈͗̎͜o̹̻̰̝̻͖͔ͧ͗̓ͤ̍̇̌̌̌́͟ͅt̴̞̬̑̌͌̚̕a̘̤̋̒ͫ͟͠l͉̭̭̞̱̺̖̣̈́́͑ͮ̂͞l̥̻̻̗̝̹̟͖͕̘̻ͣͧ̈́ͧ͒͑͗̾̔̐̀ͯͮ̐̿̍̀͝ļ̧̱̬̮̥ͤ̄͊̌͞y̶̡̛͍̖͓̞͈̋ͣ͐ ̨̢̬̻̱͎͖̤̻̦̹͔̺͙̞̫̬̩̗̑̇ͩ̋̊͐̓ͧͮͫ̆̎̏͗̆́̚͜͢B̨̨̢̖̘̖͎̬̹̠̮͈͕̮̠̟̗͛̏̑ͦͭ̎̃ͪ̓̌̇͂͗̑͑́E̴͚̯̜̬̹̺͎̭̣̤̋͛̿ͪ̈́͑́͝ͅȨ̶̶͉̻̟̝̳̣͍͉̰͇͇̟̓̌̑͌̐ͦ̚F̵̢̹̰̤͖̖̰̥ͫͮ͊̐͟͞E̵̴̡̝̜̞͖̻̘͙̭͍̬͂͒ͩ̌̏̍̇̔̊̈́̔ͮ̂̿ͦ̿͞ͅͅḐ̷̜͖̪͚͕͉̝͚̻̮̘̫̦̄ͧ̒̈ͤͬͩͧ͛̆̓ͩ̑̋ͨͫ̃̿̀̀̚͟ ̸̶̢̤̖̣̹͕̯̖͓̱̜̭̥̟̃́ͭͨ̃ͣ̈̿͌ͫ͆ͮ͂ͫͮ̾͛̇̍́̕I̠̱͔̥͔̜͇̩̤͈̪̖͓̍̂ͩ͑͑ͩ̄̓ͤ̍͋̒͡T̸̴̡̯̥͎͇͎̥̼̱̠͕̈́ͬͪ̇̉͌͗̽͊̉ͪͪ̔̈́͗ͩ̉̀̚ͅ?̸̷͎̩͚̮̦͉̳͎̭̉ͭ̂̋̍̓ͤ̍͛̊́͡!̞͚̱̻͙̬̫̬̼̉ͣ͒ͭ̊̈́̈͒̒̍̓̓ͮ̐͛́̀ Ẃ̶͙̰͖̺͍͖͙ͩͯ̈́̽͋ͯ͊ͣ͠Õ̜͕̳̮͖̦̫̗̥̪͚̯̞ͨ́́ͪ̿͗ͮ̂͊̐ͭ͋̽͜Ọ̸͙̼̦͕̦̭͕̗̱̫̓̃̉̆ͦͮͭG̨̧̗͇̱͍̮͙̠̼̙̦̋̿̆̎͐̉̆̄̽́ͯͤ͝ͅͅÏ̵̧̨̯̤̮͙͔̙̭̪̫̻̼̬͎ͧ͐̏̆ͤͤ͛ͦ͡Ţ͓̭̺͎̣͍̗̮͚̉ͬ̒͛̎̿͛̀̀́Y̸̸̨̭̳̫̼̹̩̟̣̜̝̞̺͔̥ͧ̓ͬ̈̿̊̿̋ͪͬ̑̊ͬ̽ͩ͑ͤ͒̓͞ ̴͙̪͕̦͕̫̩̰̯͕͖̫̂ͫ͗̇͟W̵̸̴͈̤̰̝̦̻̫͛͌̈́̑̊̿ͩ̀́̎͂̈́ͬ̏ͬ́̐ͫͯƠ̸̛͖̮̥͉͙̞͉̤͓̳̪̘̹̌̀̃ͅO̵͓̟͖̗̦͊͒ͯ͘G̴̸̜̙̤͖̯̥̖ͤͮͮ̒̐͋ͤI̦̯͎̹̯͚̹͓̱̙͖̤͇͙̗̒̏ͬ̉͐̈͂͒ͤͦ͒́ͣͩ̀͜͜T̴̞̻̜̳͉̦̭͚͎̤̭̰͖̫̑ͭͧͧͣ̊̋ͩ́ͫ̓ͩ̋̚͜͞Y̘̝̼̽̎̽̒ͫͮ͂̐͒̈͌ͧ̀ ̴̴̡̣̙̗̼̤̘̗̂͋ͧ̊͆̂́Ẁ̨̮̼͇͇͆͗̄̇̔̀̐ͮ̃͑̐́͘͢Ō̡̢̼̪̬̗͈̥͖͎̝̭͇̖̋̓̄͂͗̾̇ͦ̈́ͬ̌̽ͦͯ̆ͬ̽Ŏ̸̺̬̥̪͈̉ͫ͋̿́͊͆̀̉ͩ̈̀͐̊G̙̼̟̜͖̞̰͐͛͗ͨ̆̈́́̃̋ͯ̓̈̐̀̈́͛́I̴̯͓̫͔̙̥̘̪̤̜̪̽̿̽̓ͧͬ̊͒̈͛ͨ͞͠ͅT̮̭͇͕̼̘̺̼͚͉̹̭̖ͮͤͫY͓̹̘̞̰̬̥̗̥͍ͩͧͯͫ̿̋̎̑̑ͩ̒́͡ͅ

Damn, that was good.

He had a vid with his face, he's white and fat. Politically I think he hates alternative right

ah cuck enthusiast. would explain his love of rap

Go argue with him if you dislike his views so much, he has a skype and is open to others.

Checked. Also, he seems like a closeted nerd with a boner for Yu Yu Hakusho, Case Closed, DBZ, and some Sup Forums stuff. Strangely enough he'll ridicule anyone who's vocal about liking same shit.