Why does Marvel hate Emma Frost?

Why does Marvel hate Emma Frost?

marvel just hates the x-men

they were the reason comic movies started getting popular after blade, and then marvel just backstabbed x-men's and they haven't stopped twisting the knife

How is that hating on Emma though? He can still have love for Jean.

>How is that hating on Emma though
Hes literally cucking Emma right there, Its maddie all over again

Because Emma is a grade A bitch

Jean Scott is the best

If you are into cuckold.

I share a board with these people

stay mad Emma fags

Emma always running off to Namor is an even trade.

This is form x-men Forever
not canon

They broke up after AvX

Do you honestly think people here read comics?

Do you even know what the word 'cuckold' means, or are you just using it as a buzzword?

Madelyn > Emma > Jean

As a Beastfag this disgusts me.

What does it matter? X-men fans will read doodles made of shit on public restroom walls if you tell them it's about X-men anyways. They can just print whatever.

That's what makes her great. She's a bitch and everyone calls her a bitch, unlike Kitty who's a bitch but gets treated like a saint.

Scott needs some good slut like Betys or young Jean

Because Emma's too pure for them.

Because she shows too much skin for their liking

Fans grow up to be writers

"ITS DIFFERENT FROM WHEN I WAS A KID! I DON'T LIKE IT! IMMA CHANGE IT BACK!"

That's how we got X-Factor and the first big fuck up of the X-men franchise

>Wolverine creeping on a girl 1/5th his age is "romantic"

I think it's obvious by now Marvel just capitalizes hate in general.

sauce pls

Because she's a silicon filled whore.

Probably a case of someone (Brevoort probably) hating Emma/Scott and likely the idea of Emma being reformed at all. They've been teasing and toying with making her regress, be duplicitous, unfaithful, etc. going back to Dark Reign. Just, much like with the Spider-Man marriage, they were bull headed enough to go through with it and make it stick.

Emma is a problematic character

-She doesnt have a sidecut or short hair and doesnt wear anything remotely tacticool

-She dresses sexy to be attractive to men, because it gives her power over men, or because she is simply an exhibitionist, a fetichist

-She commited adultery with a married man. Writers can't relate to destroying solar sistems and planets, but they can relate to being made cuckolds-being the victims of adultery, because of that she gets more hate than characters who have commited far worse crimes (adultery isnt even a crime in the western world)
so, Emma will always risk slutshaming because of her homebreaker stygma, if she gets a writers who feels intensely about that

-she is a former super villain. people not familiar to the xmen, are most likely to have read the dark phoenix saga if they have read only one thing of the xmen franchise, and it features emma as a villain. Writers unfamiliar with the xmen will always feel tempted to bring her back to how she was in the 80s before Gen X.