Are young earth creationists the most retarded people alive?

Are young earth creationists the most retarded people alive?

no Canadian's are

They can't be that stupid. One of them just got elected VP of the United States.

Yes. Next ?

Thinking there are 30+ genders, kin, etc tops this now.

What was his name, again?

>Canadian's
How can you be unable to spell your own damn language, you retard?
Get euthanized.

>amazing believer

You can represent information with numbers.
If you started counting and kept on counting, eventually you would get to a number so big that it could accurately represent the whole earth, from before it coalesced from the space dust until it fell into the sun, and if you kept on counting you'd get to a number so big, it could represent every possible history of earth, some where in that number you're reading this... right now.

bump this shit until a creationist appears

I'm here AMA

i want a real one, not a Larper

I'm a real one faggot. AMA

>chr*stians
>people

fpbp

It's hard to tell the believers from the trolls and at the end of the day are they really any different? Yes they are among the most retarded people alive. Actual retards function more sufficiently than these people.

first post is beast post

Omg btfo

>when he first post is also the breast

most are naive kids that are sheltered and don't know anything beyond sunday school. Doesn't invalidate the premise.

shit shamu my sides are in orbits

Oh shot blowed the FUCKING out

That's a spiccy meantboll

I'm a Christian who believes in evolution. Is that allowed?

At what age were you dropped?

SAGE AND REPORT OFF TOPIC THREADS

University of Berkeley defines evolution as reproduction. Since evolution is an ambiguous word, it depends on what you mean.

I reject Common Ancestry as a premise because its not based on science and it was around at least as early as 1701 and most likely the idea influenced scientists such as Steno in the 1600's.

>a monkey slowly evolves into a man over millions of years