YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvERS3ozPk
kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article103237907.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That watch still pretty damn clean

Someone post the shit proving fake. He does fake blood videos and deleted them.

Don't ERs usually give you those 'check-in' bracelets?

Sitting at the nurse's office at your liberal arts school doesn't make it any more believable.

he works in the film industry, so videos about costume and stuff don't seem too odd

They also clean the blood so they can find the injury.
It's fake.

>no gash
>no cut
I work in medicine, this faggot literally wasted money of others and professionals time that could be used on REAL injured people

There is no injury where the blood is coming from. He could be bleeding a little from his forehead (where the blood is meant to look like it came from) yes there are capillaries there, and smaller cuts could get more blood from there, but there are no visible cuts.

on top of that the costume blood looks like coagulated blood, which means he stopped bleeding at least 30 minutes but closer to an hour before stopping bleeding (assuming it was real).
If he was in pain, he wouldn't be smiling like that. It is literally impossible. He should be at a 7 or higher on the pain scale but he looks like a 0
this is 100% fake

Thats a hospital tag you dipfuck.

No it isn't. That is an Apple Watch.

This

no it isn;t

That's a watch you dumb cunt, he had it in the previous photo as well.

Already definitely fake - Santa Monica Police Department FB page states as much.

Can't find your glasses?

I dont usually say this sort of thing but there are no lacerations there. His white shirt looks fucky. That blood is dried too dark for those clothes. Too dry on hands. On arms the smears look too heavy and light at same time. I think he had blood thrown on him and he rolled around in gravel. Also your hospital looks Botswana tier

Fake as fuck.

Oops he is anti trump. Forgot to post that i had hoped I was wrong. Now i do slightly more

Who is this?

this is 100% fake

>that blood is fake af
>the dumbass look on his face, ya he looks like he is in pain for sure.
>they threw him a shower towel instead of cleaner him up
>were the fuck is the cut you are bleeding from.
>the watch on his left wrist has no blood on it, he took it off to smear it on himself first so he would not dirty it.
> he is in the "er" but has no wrist band around his wrist stating he is an admitted patient.
the day of the rope grows nearer

Thx my dude

Of course he's from fucking Calgary. Gayest place in Alberta.

of course its fake but that wont matter to libtards, instead one up them with a fake protestor victim thats a girl or such

>American education

go fuck your hat you bc queer

Hey, at least we're being colonized by chinks, but pakis like you niggers.

Reference for a real head injury

Fun story

>Be Me
>Freshman year of college
>Mostly chill in my room, but friendly with everyone on my floor
>Everyone else still goes out and gets drunk on weekends
>One night, one of them trips after coming back from a party. He was probably drunk.
>Hand accidently goes through fire extinguisher glass cover
>He cuts up hand pretty bad, so he calls the hospital
>5 minutes later, there's a puddle of blood on the ground, he probably lost about 1 ounce, maybe a little less
>Just because of this, he was lightheaded and nauseous
>After another 3 minutes, paramedics came. The guy was sitting on the ground by this point. He was conscious, but he was too weak to really want to move.
>Paramedics had to help him up and caring him into the ambulance to go to the hospital
>He came back the next day with a a few dozen stiches in his hand and plenty of bandages.

If OP's picture was legit, I guarentee that guy would barely be conscious, if even that. Not to mention in an actually damn hospital room, not some tiny nurses office.

That millenial libtard is full of shit, doubling down on a lie.

Person who posted the monster post is a monster

it could be an ER, there are very small rooms in some hospitals for examination if the patient seems able to wait, which means he's stable and conscious.
It is very fake though, i hope we destroy his life

Faggot make up man btfo

Any medical fags here? One of the reasons this looked suspicious from the beginning was that the blood is a very dark red. As I understand it, blood from surface wounds would be a light red as in

"It's totally real guyz, that's why he has no injury and is smiling like a sperg".

A substantive amount of people in the country know bullshit when they see it

If you're going to fake a "hate crime" for attention, it's pretty obvious you don't give a shit about real hate crimes or the victims of them.

In other words liberals don't actually have any form of caring about one another, it's all made up bullshit they do for attention

That was already obvious before to normal people, but now it's getting comical and almost sad

yes it would, dark red blood is like in the picture usually means it's coagulated and dried already.
nigga read the thread, i already posted this shit

>Kansas City police are not horsing around

Sleep tight, pupper.

>Medfag
>Used to work ER shift

It's fake. No swelling, which is the hardest part to fake so obviously he was unable to.

In addition the blood is nonsensical:
>The amount on his shirt is exaggerated
>Blood stops/starts where there are no splits ..most blood during a fight is caused 'pressure' splits or blunt trauma causing the skin to explode essentially. Most common is right above eye (Think boxers too here). His blood makes zero sense.
>The flow is all straight down as though he was standing straight up the entire time he was bleeding. Usually blood is running from front to back because when someone gets hit hard enough to bleed--they tend to fall and lie there for a bit/momen which is when they are bleeding the most. This guy has zero parallel blood pattern.

He's full of shit.

that deserves a (you)

nite nite doggo

Gold

I suspect Negan

>you will never see heavy cavalry mow down a street filled with progressive rioters

"so yeah fake blood isn't actually toxic. now please leave, you're taking up room that could be used for trump supporters who have been mercilessly beaten by mobs of blacks and liberals"

Fuck, would have been the perfect joke if it was an asian girl.

Still pretty good.

if youve never seen this you will probably lose your shit

dan the hero

11/10

>that blue-yellow bracelet
TRIGGERED

sleep tight doggo

>abusing animals because of a temper tantrum
Throw the fucking book at this cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvERS3ozPk

The closest you'll get.

HOLLA@ME

sweet dreams young pupper

Even if this one particular story is fake, things like this happen all the time, and whether or not this one case is true doesn't discount the horrors that people are facing. People need to see what is really going on in Drumpf's AMeriKKKA, and if it takes something that isn't entirely accurate to break through the fog, then it's worth it.

>Friend nearly died in an accident
>How do I turn this into an opportunity to preach my political beliefs
I fucking hate people

i would say 10/10 but i am from finland so it is 5/5

Great and i knocked our hospitals now too. What a masterful bait of a thread this was. Thought he was murkan for sure

sleep tight doggo

Sweet Dreams Doggo

He's not imitating anybody, right? Nobody could actually be advocating for misleading the public by inventing attacks from whole cloth, right?

Why are people so bad at making shit up

Sleep tight doggo

lmao extremely underrated.

The "Blood" drying red on his pants is enough to tell me it's fake.

Blood dries brown on denim.

No bruising around the eyes beyond the look of desperation he has for "pay attention to meeeee".

Pretty sure the nurse behind him is an eye tech. No respectable hospital nurse would wear long sleeves and "EMC Medical" is an eye clinic.

Who the fuck is taking a picture? If he really was in enough trouble to require immediate access to an emergency room they wouldn't allow anyone else back with him, no doctor would take the picture, and a nurse would be too busy taking care of his wounds..

Medfaghere, Blood has different color consistency the thicker it is, going from a bright red to a deep crimson based on its thickness, this guy has no variation at all. It looks like dyed corn syrup you get at the halloween store.
As for the Hospital background, I could go to any state hospital or clinic after dark and find any entry level tech in scrubs and get him to do fucking anything for me with 20$.

What a shit "best friend"

FAKE!

Also, no discoloration in his extremities, his fingers are colorful, and he has no bruising, no dark spots under his eyes, and he is not pale, which are all signs of exsanguination. He does not even have swelling near the "cut" and no bloody matting in his hair.

>Hitting a horse that just doesn't want to be there and had no choice in the matter.

Underrated

A month ago there was a series of earthquakes in my hometown, strong ones and frequent, like 10 in 3 days. Some people got scared and spent a couple of nights inside their cars. Libtard friend on facebook is all like "you accuse immigrants of desertion yet you deserted your homes you coward fascists". Unfriended him right there.

the crazy buitch was actually screaming at the horse.

You should have killed him

making Sup Forums great again

oh shit does anyone have the post of the original fake one of this? of the gay who claims someone threw a rock at their face in NYC?

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article103237907.html
LOL she got jail time.

The dog gets killed at the end right?

Thanks bro

watch and find out

literally fake, where the fuck is his bracelet you get when you're admitted to an ER?

A rock hitting you in the cheek would definitely break skin

They cut out the part in the end where Trump supporters rape and kill the dog. True story not fake.

Nice Watch, Ball-med.

it deserves a 5+

Nick Mullen is a comedian who's been mocking this shit forever, dipshit.

Sleep tight, pupper.